The planet resembles Earth, and has a strange glow around it. Everyone on the planet has a ghostly tail, as they have not been allowed to keep their bodies in death. Heaven is seen during the Great Saiyaman Saga, where King Kai and Goku meet South Kai and Papoi. It is also seen during the Fusion Saga, when Bulma, Chi-Chi, Videl and Dabura are looking for Gohan who they think is dead. Several years later, in Dragon Ball GT, Piccolo is sent to Heaven when he sacrifices himself when the Earth explodes.
Heaven can be visited in Dragon Ball Z: Buu's Fury. However, less emphasis is put on this place than in the anime.
- King Kai (during the Great Saiyaman Saga) Killed by Cell.
- Goku (during the Great Saiyaman Saga) Killed by Cell.
- South Kai (during the Great Saiyaman Saga)
- A martian
- A dog
- Dabura Killed by Majin Buu.
- Chi-Chi (until being wished back to life) Killed by Super Buu.
- Bulma (until being wished back to life) Killed by Super Buu.
- Videl (until being wished back to life) Killed by Super Buu.
- Piccolo (until being sent down to Hell)
- Future Gohan (until being revived) Killed by Future 17 and 18.
- Future Goku Dies from Heart Virus.
- Future Bardock
- Grandpa Gohan until he went to the (Furnace of Eight Divisions) Killed by Goku.
- Although it is called "Heaven", its function in the Dragon Ball series is more comparable to Limbo as it is accessible to those who, while having done good deeds, have not done enough to keep their bodies in the afterlife. The location also bears a resemblance to the Ancient Greek concept of Asphodel Fields, in which those who have done good deeds but have never managed to carry out heroic acts are destined to reach.
|Planets||Grand Kai's planet • King Kai's planet • Kaishin • Sacred World of the Kai • Heaven|
|Locations||Cave of the Ancients • Check-In Station • Freezing Tundra of Hell • Furnace of Eight Divisions • Grand Kai's mansion • Hell • Princess Snake's palace • Other World Stadium • Sugoroku Space • Yemma Forest|
|Roads||Battlefield Royale • Snake Way|