The planet resembles Earth, and has a strange glow around it. Everyone on the planet has a ghostly tail, as they have not been allowed to keep their bodies in death. Heaven is seen during the Great Saiyaman Saga, where King Kai and Goku meet South Kai and Papoi. It is also seen during the Fusion Saga, when Bulma, Chi-Chi, Videl and Dabura are looking for Gohan who they think is dead. Several years later, in Dragon Ball GT, Piccolo is sent to Heaven when he sacrifices himself when the Earth explodes. He states that if he dies, the Black Star Dragon Balls can never be used again and the Earth will never be put into that state again.
Heaven can be visited in Dragon Ball Z: Buu's Fury. However, less emphasis is put on this place than in the anime.
- King Kai (during the Great Saiyaman Saga)
- Goku (during the Great Saiyaman Saga)
- South Kai (during the Great Saiyaman Saga)
- A martian
- A dog
- Chi-Chi (until being wished back to life)
- Bulma (until being wished back to life)
- Videl (until being wished back to life)
- Piccolo (until being sent down to Hell)
- Future Gohan (until being revived)
- Future Goku
- Future Bardock
- Although it is called "Heaven", its function in the Dragon Ball series is more comparable to Limbo as it is accessible to those who, while having done good deeds, have not done enough to keep their bodies in the afterlife.
|Planets||Grand Kai's planet • King Kai's planet • Planet Kaishin • Sacred World of the Kais • Heaven|
|Locations||Cave of the Ancients • Check-In Station • Demon Realm • Freezing Tundra of Hell • Furnace of Eight Divisions • Grand Kai's mansion • Hell • Princess Snake's palace • Other World Stadium • Sugoroku Space • Yemma Forest|
|Roads||Battlefield Royale • Snake Way|