Hop is a feline humanoid female warrior with purple fur and yellow eyes. She has long red nails that she uses as weapons.
Hop is rather aggressive and violent to her opponents, displaying moments of sadism by making several comments about scratching up Vegeta's "handsome face".
Dragon Ball Super
Universal Survival Saga
Main article: Universe Survival Saga
As the Tournament of Power starts, Hop first clashes against Katopesla. Later, Hop engages Vegeta, using her claws to attack him alongside Lavender, her teammate. Hop and Lavender both go to attack Vegeta, who swiftly dodges, causing Hop to accidentally slash Lavender. Shortly before powering up to Super Saiyan, Vegeta attacks Hop in base form, easily knocking her out of the arena. After the rest of Team Universe 9 is eliminated, Hop is erased along with Universe 9 itself and all of its inhabitants (with the exception of Universe 9's Angel) by Zeno and Future Zeno.
When the Tournament of Power began, Hop was able to match Katopesla in combat. Working with Lavender and Hyssop, Hop was able to put base Vegeta on the defensive, however she was soon defeated by Vegeta's Amazing Impact.
She is outmatched by Murichim. She is quickly overwhelmed by Frost alongside Sorrel and knocked off the stage.
Techniques and Abilities
- Long sharp claws - In the anime, Hop's left hand has very long red claws that she uses to scratch her opponents.
- Mystic Attack - In the manga, Hop can extend her claws extremely long distances, she does this to save Roselle from falling out of the arena.
- Japanese: Yukana
- Funimation dub: TBA
- Hop vs. Katopesla (Anime only)
- Hop vs. Murichim (Manga only)
- Hop & Lavender vs. Vegeta (Anime only)
- Hop, Lavender, & Hyssop vs. Vegeta (Anime only)
- Hop, Bergamo, Lavender, Basil, Hyssop, Sorrel, Chappil, Oregano, Comfrey, and Roselle vs. Frost (Final Form) (Manga only)
- Hop (Illusion), Sorrel (Illusion), and Basil (Illusion) vs. Piccolo
- Hop (Illusion), Bergamo (Illusion), Lavender (Illusion), Basil (Illusion), and Sorrel (Illusion) vs. Gohan and Piccolo
- Hop's name is derived from the plant Humulus lupulus, also known as the Hop.