Iwne is a short being with pointy pink ears. His whole face, except for his small, black pupil eyes, is covered in black fur. Similar to Sidra, he wears a white shirt and a God of Destruction vest, along with a small hat. His true form under fur is described as "resembling Shiva in Hinduism" in the Japanese official website
A competent God of Destruction of the universe with the highest mortal level. According to the official website, Iwne has strong passion or enthusiasm or explosive feelings in contrast to his calm appearance. He is the only of spared Gods of Destruction not to be cold sweated when Universe 9 was erased by Zen-Ohs.
Dragon Ball Super
Universe Survival Saga
Main article: Universe Survival Saga
Iwne attends the Zen Exhibition Match, along with Awamo and Anat, representing Universe 1. Iwne watches the exhibition matches, and is opted out of the Tournament of Power due to Universe 1 having a high mortal ranking.
Before the Tournament of Power begins, Iwne spars with Arack and Liquiir to test the durability of the newly constructed area in the World of Void. He is able to fight evenly with both of them but their battle causes a crater in the arena's center and a tower to fall over. The three of them repair the arena before fighters from the eight universes show up.
Techniques and Abilities
- Flight – The ability to fly with the use of ki.
- Ki Blast – The most basic form of energy wave. He can shoot rhombus shaped energy blasts, several at once.
- Destruction - As the God of Destruction, Iwne possess the ability to destroy anything, which includes Gods and ghosts.
- Energy Punch - A punch charged with ki.
- Energy Slash Wave - A ki crescent moon shaped wave used to cut the opponent.
- Telekinesis - Also called Psychokinesis, is a technique that allows the user to manipulate objects and other people with the power of one's mind.
- Life Link - Iwne and Anat's lives are linked to one another, so if one of them dies, the other will die as well (in a manner similar to Piccolo and Kami) in order to prevent an imbalance between the natural forces of creation and destruction which Iwne and Anat represent.
- God of Destruction's Mercy (破壊神の慈悲 Hakaishin no Jihi) - Iwne's special attack from Dragon Ball Heroes.
Video Game Appearances
Iwne makes his debut appearance and as a playable character in Super Dragon Ball Heroes, introduced in the fifth mission of the original series.
- Japanese: TBA
- English: TBA
- Iwne vs. Arack vs. Liquiir
- Iwne's name is an anagram for "Wine", continuing the alcoholic name puns that the Gods of Destruction and their attendants possess.
- Iwne was designed by Toyotarō.