|This article is a stub. You can help the Dragon Ball Wiki by , or perhaps you could contribute to discussion on the topic.|
Iwen is a short being with pointy pink ears. His whole face, except for his small, black pupil eyes, is covered in black fur. Similar to Sidra, he wears a white shirt and a God of Destruction vest, along with a small hat. His true form under fur is described as "resembling Shiva in Hinduism" in the Japanese official website
A competent God of Destruction of the universe with the highest mortal level. According to the official website, Iwen has strong passion or enthusiasm or explosive feelings in contrast to his calm appearance.
Dragon Ball Super
Universe Survival Saga
Main article: Universe Survival Saga
Iwen attends the Zen Exhibition Match, along with Awamo and Anat, representing Universe 1. Iwen watches the exhibition matches, and is opted out of the Tournament of Power due to Universe 1 having a high mortal ranking.
- Flight – The ability to fly with the use of ki.
- Ki Blast – The most basic form of energy wave.
- Destruction - As the God of Destruction, Iwen possess the ability to destroy anything, which includes Gods and ghosts.
- Life Link - Iwen and Anat's lives are linked to one another, so if one of them dies, the other will die as well (in a manner similar to Piccolo and Kami) in order to prevent an imbalance between the natural forces of creation and destruction which Iwen and Anat represent.
- Japanese: TBA
- English: TBA
- Iwen vs. Arak vs. Liquir
- Iwen's name is an anagram for "Wine", continuing the alcoholic name puns that the Gods of Destruction and their attendants possess.
- Iwen was designed by Toyotarō.