Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
JAKKS Pacific, Inc. (NASDAQ: JAKK) is a multi-brand company that, since 1995, has been designing, developing, producing, and marketing toys, leisure products and writing instruments for children and adults around the world.
The company is a leading designer and marketer of toys and consumer products, with a wide range of products that feature some of the most popular brands and children's toy licenses in the world. JAKKS’ diverse portfolio includes Action Figures, Electronics, Dolls, Dress-Up, Role Play, Halloween Costumes, Kids Furniture, Vehicles, Plush, Art Activity Kits, Seasonal Products, Infant/Pre-School, Construction Toys and Pet Toys sold under various proprietary brands including JAKKS Pacific®, Creative Designs International™, Road Champs, Funnoodle, JAKKS Pets™, Plug It In & Play TV Games™, Girl Gourmet™, Kids Only!™, Tollytots® and Disguise™. JAKKS is an award-winning licensee of several hundred nationally and internationally known trademarks including Disney®, Nickelodeon, Warner Bros., Ultimate Fightning Championship, Hello Kitty, Graco® and Cabbage Patch Kids®.
- Dragon Ball Z
- Total Nonstop Action Wrestling
- New Japan Pro Wrestling
- World Wrestling Entertainment
Plug It In & Play TV Games
- 1995 - Founded
- 1997 - Acquired Remco, Child Guidance, Road Champs
- 1999 - Acquired Berk, Flying Colors
- 2000 - Acquired Pentech
- 2002 - Acquired Toymax, Go Fly A Kite, Funnoodle
- 2003 - Acquired Color Workshop, Trendmasters
- 2004 - Acquired Play Along Toys
- 2005 - Acquired Pet Pal Corp.
- 2006 - Acquired Creative Designs International
- 2008 - Acquired Kids Only Toys, Tollytots, Disguise