JAKKS Pacific, Inc. (NASDAQ: JAKK) is a multi-brand company that, since 1995, has been designing, developing, producing, and marketing toys, leisure products and writing instruments for children and adults around the world.
The company is a leading designer and marketer of toys and consumer products, with a wide range of products that feature some of the most popular brands and children's toy licenses in the world. JAKKS’ diverse portfolio includes Action Figures, Electronics, Dolls, Dress-Up, Role Play, Halloween Costumes, Kids Furniture, Vehicles, Plush, Art Activity Kits, Seasonal Products, Infant/Pre-School, Construction Toys and Pet Toys sold under various proprietary brands including JAKKS Pacific®, Creative Designs International™, Road Champs, Funnoodle, JAKKS Pets™, Plug It In & Play TV Games™, Girl Gourmet™, Kids Only!™, Tollytots® and Disguise™. JAKKS is an award-winning licensee of several hundred nationally and internationally known trademarks including Disney®, Nickelodeon, Warner Bros., Ultimate Fightning Championship, Hello Kitty, Graco® and Cabbage Patch Kids®.
- Dragon Ball Z
- Total Nonstop Action Wrestling
- New Japan Pro Wrestling
- World Wrestling Entertainment
Plug It In & Play TV GamesEdit
- 1995 - Founded
- 1997 - Acquired Remco, Child Guidance, Road Champs
- 1999 - Acquired Berk, Flying Colors
- 2000 - Acquired Pentech
- 2002 - Acquired Toymax, Go Fly A Kite, Funnoodle
- 2003 - Acquired Color Workshop, Trendmasters
- 2004 - Acquired Play Along Toys
- 2005 - Acquired Pet Pal Corp.
- 2006 - Acquired Creative Designs International
- 2008 - Acquired Kids Only Toys, Tollytots, Disguise