|Debut||Dragon Ball Z Gaiden: Saiyajin Zetsumetsu Keikaku|
|Date of death||Age 767|
Jiku appears in the desert in the far west, which is the destination of the second Destron Gas ventilation unit, where he takes on a Super Saiyan Gohan. However, he is nowhere near a match for Gohan, who easily starts battering him. He is eventually knocked in the air and gets killed by a Super Kamehameha from Gohan.
Techniques and special abilities
- Flight – The ability to fly with the use of ki.
- Bandage Throw – Used on a girl to make her appear as a mummy, preventing her from leaving the pyramid.
- Energy Wave – Used in the Famicom video game.
- Continuous Energy Wave – Used in the Famicom video game.
- Power Drain – Used in the Famicom video game.
- Division – Used in the Famicom video game.
Video game appearances
- Dragon Ball Z Gaiden: Saiyajin Zetsumetsu Keikaku
- Dragon Ball Z Gaiden: Shin Saiyajin Zetsumetsu Keikaku - Chikyū-Hen