Jilcol is a blue-skinned humanoid with white hair and beard. His clothing consists of a pair of orange, baggy pants.
He seems quite calm and relax fighter from using yoga.
Dragon Ball Super
Universal Survival Saga
Main article: Universe Survival Saga Jilcol was one of the many fighters chosen to represent Team Universe 10 in the Tournament of Power. While Jilcol was able to hold his own during the tournament, he was eventually eliminated when he was blasted with a Ki Blast from Jimeze that pushed him off the arena. After all of his teammates were knocked out of the arena, Zeno and Future Zeno erased Jilcol alongside the rest of Universe 10 as he closed his eyes and accepted his fate.
- Manga and Anime
In the manga, Jilcol was easily trapped in a hold by Hyssop. He went on to fight base Gohan but was knocked off the arena during the battle by a surprise attack from Gamisaras.
- Statements by authors and guidebooks
Jilcol was a key player for Team Universe 10 during the Tournament of Power.
Jilcol uses a Yoga fighting style and was chosen by his God of Destruction to fight in the Tournament of Power.
Techniques and special abilities
- Yoga fighting style -
- Jilcol vs. Hyssop (Manga only)
- Jilcol vs. Gohan (Manga only)
- Jilcol vs. Jimeze (Anime only)
- Jilcol and Murichim vs. Gamisaras or Damon (manga only)
- Jilcol is presumably named after Zirconium (ジルコニウム).
- According to the Fuji TV synopsis of Dragon Ball Super episode 103, Jilcol was supposed to have a greater participation, fighting Ribrianne and demonstrating his yoga abilities.