"Unite To Fight"
Jump Force, stylized as JUMP Force, is a 3D fighting video game developed by Spike Chunsoft and published by Bandai Namco for the Xbox One, PlayStation 4, and Windows. The game is set to be released in 2019.
The game features 3 versus 3 combat, with one fighter on each team active at a time.
- Goku (Dragon Ball) (Base, Super Saiyan, Super Saiyan Blue)
- Frieza (Dragon Ball)
- Vegeta (Dragon Ball) (Base, Super Saiyan)
- Naruto Uzumaki (Naruto) (Base, Six Paths Sage Mode)
- Sasuke Uchiha (Naruto)
- Monkey D. Luffy (One Piece) (Base, Gear Fourth)
- Roronoa Zoro (One Piece)
- Sanji (One Piece)
- Marshall D. Teach (One Piece)
- Sabo (One Piece)
- Ichigo Kurosaki (Bleach) (True Shikai, True Bankai, Merged Hollow Form)
- Rukia Kuchiki (Bleach) (Shikai, Bankai)
- Sousuke Aizen (Bleach)
- Gon Freecss (Hunter x Hunter) (Base, Limitation Transformation)
- Hisoka Morow (Hunter x Hunter)
- Yami Yugi (Yu-Gi-Oh!)
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 'Bleach' Brings 'Thousand-Year Blood War' Ichigo, Rukia To 'Jump Force'. Comic Book (June 28, 2018).
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 'Jump Force' Adding Two 'Hunter x Hunter' Characters to Roster (August 16, 2018).
- ↑ Jump Force: Death Note's Ryuk "Too Strong" to be Playable Character. IGN (June 19, 2018).