|Debut||Dragon Ball: Yo! Son Goku and His Friends Return!!|
|Allegiance||Planet Trade Organization|
"They're mocking us."
Kado (カド) is a fictional character in the 2008 OVA Dragon Ball: Yo! Son Goku and His Friends Return!! He and his brother Abo's names are a pun on the Japanese word avocado.
Kado and his brother Abo were once soldiers who served under Frieza, ranking in the same tier as the Ginyu Force, as Vegeta explains in hindsight. Two years after the defeat of Kid Buu, Vegeta's estranged brother Tarble, accompanied by his wife Gure, flee to Earth to seek Vegeta's assistance in defeating the brother duo, whom Tarble confesses have since become as powerful as Frieza and have been terrorizing a remote star which he calls home.
Kado and Abo pursuit Tarble and Gure to Earth using Saiyan Pods, where Trunks and Goten are unleashed on the two. After struggles from both sides, Kado and Abo fuse into Aka, prompting Trunks and Goten to fuse into Gotenks and incite another battle. When Aka begins to demonstrate more significantly devastating power, Goku and Vegeta prepare to destroy him, however a trick Goku plays on Vegeta results in Goku successfully being the one to vanquish Aka.
- Cloning – The ability to split into several identical duplicates to fight as a group.
- Flight – The ability to fly with the use of ki.
- Fusion – The ability to fuse with Abo to create Aka.
- Japanese Dub: Kazunari Tanaka
- Kado is one of the few Dragon Ball movie villains not to be killed (others include: King Gurumes, Abo and Garlic Jr.).
- Kado's name is a partial pun of the vegetable "Avocado". In fact, when he fuses with Abo, Gotenks calls him "Abocado".