Kamin is a violent individual.
Kamin and Oren were created by the Tuffle of Universe 6 to be the ultimate artificial beings, however they were too strong and so the mortals tried to destroy them, Oren and Kamin were enraged by this and so decided to wipe them out.
Prison Planet Saga
Main article: Prison Planet Saga
Universal Conflict Saga
Kamin's power is able to fight on par with Hit with a carefree demeanor. After switching opponents with Oren, she is able to outmatch Caulifla and Kale in their respective Super Saiyan forms, finding them weak and boring, though Caulifla manages to deal some damage to her when she takes her by surprise. When battling Future Trunks and Vegeta in their Super Saiyan forms, Kamin and Oren are pushed back easily.
Even working together with Oren, Vegeta has the edge over the two in combat. When the two work with Fused Zamasu, they prove to be at disadvantage against Vegeta and Hit teaming up.
Techniques and Special Abilities
- Flight - The ability to through the use of ki.
- Ki Blast - The most basic form of energy wave.
- Regeneration - The ability to regrow certain body parts or cells that have been dismembered or destroyed and replace them with brand new cells, or simply regrouping all of their separated parts back together.
- Parasitism - Used in the game to take over every Saiyan on Planet Sadala.
- Crash Break - Kamin charges at the opponent and forms an barrier around himself while charging energy. She then releases the energy, causing the barrier to explode.
- Continuous Energy Bullet - The user usually brings their arms to their sides, charges up ki, and then he throws his hands forward one after another as he rapidly fires many energy blasts.
Forms and transformations
Main article: Parasitism In the game, Oren and Kamin parasitically took over every Saiyan in Universe 6, including Cabba, Kale, and Caulifla.
Video Game Appearances
Oren makes her debut appearance and as a playable character in Super Dragon Ball Heroes, introduced in the sixth mission of the Universe Mission series (UM6).
- Japanese: Minami Tsuda
- Super Dragon Ball Heroes
- Kamin vs. Hit
- Kamin vs. Caulifla (Super Saiyan) and Kale (Super Saiyan C-type)
- Kamin and Oren vs. Vegeta (Super Saiyan) and Future Trunks (Super Saiyan)
- Kamin's name comes form mandarin orange (みかん; mikan).