Kinkarn and Arbee set out to find and kill all of the Saiyans. They find Goku, Gohan, and Piccolo in West City, and immediately start to attack them. Kinkarn immediately hits Goku in the stomach. After a few more attacks, the few Z Fighters team up on Kinkarn and Arbee, and easily outmatch them. Goku defeats Kinkarn with a punch to the face, knocking him out. They leave Kinkarn there and rush to the locations of the Destron Gas machines.
- Flight – The ability to fly with the use of ki.
- Ki Blast – Used in the Famicom video game.
- Combined Energy Wave – Used alongside Arbee to attack Goku.
- Self Destruction – Used in the Famicom video game.
- Division – The ability to split into several identical duplicates to fight as a group. Used in the Playdia game only.
Video game appearances
- Dragon Ball Z Gaiden: Saiyajin Zetsumetsu Keikaku
- Dragon Ball Z Gaiden: Shin Saiyajin Zetsumetsu Keikaku - Chikyū-Hen