"Absolutely wonderful. While we stand before the Omni King, let us reaffirm our superiority over all of the participating universes.
Liquiir is a golden yellow fox humanoid with black tipped ears, yellow irises and three tails.
He lives to eliminate defects in his Supreme Kai's plans and strictly destroys anyone that lowers his universe mortal level.
Despite his rough look, he is quite jovial. He shows to be proud of his strength and power, boasting about his universe superiority along Iwne, and wanting a friendly match in the Tournament of Power arena.
Also, while he is arrogant about his Universe's superiority, he was visibly stunned when Universe 9 was erased.
Dragon Ball Super
Universe Survival Saga
Main article: Universe Survival Saga
Liquiir attends the Zen Exhibition Match, along with Korn and III, representing Universe 8. Liquiir watches the exhibition matches, and is opted out of the Tournament of Power due to Universe 8 having a high mortal ranking.
When the arena for the Tournament was finished, the gods of the four universes were invited to see the it. Both Liquiir and Iwne decided to have a friendly match in order to impress the Omni-Kings, inviting Arack to it. Once the fight was over, the Grand Priest made them clean up the arena, and the trio were disappointed to know the Omni-Kings slept during the whole match.
Once they repaired the arena, all the gods sat at the benches to watch the tournament.
Liquiir watched Universe 9 be erased by Zeno, standing in shock over what had happened.
Like with all Gods of Destruction, Liquiir is supremely powerful, and rivals his Angel attendant, Korn, as one of the mightiest entities in Universe 8, and among the strongest in all of the universes.
Techniques and Abilities
- Flight – The ability to fly with the use of ki.
- Ki Blast – The most basic form of energy wave.
- Destruction - As the God of Destruction, Liquiir possesses the ability to destroy anything, which includes other Gods and ghosts.
- Energy Blade - A sword made out of ki.
- Telekinesis - Also called Psychokinesis, is a technique that allows the user to manipulate objects and other people with the power of one's mind.
- Life Link - Liquiir and Ill's lives are linked to one another, so if one of them dies, the other will die as well (in a manner similar to Piccolo and Kami) in order to prevent an imbalance between the natural forces of creation and destruction which Liquiir and Ill represent.
- God of Destruction's Euphoria (破壊神の陶酔 Hakaishin no Tōsui) - Liquiir's special attack from Dragon Ball Heroes.
Video game appearances
Liquiir makes his debut appearance and as a playable character in Super Dragon Ball Heroes, introduced in the fifth mission of the original series.
- Japanese: Daisuke Kishio
- English: TBA
- Liquiir vs. Iwne vs. Arack
- Liquiir's name seems to come from "Liqueur", continuing the alcohol name puns that the Gods of Destruction and their attendants possess.
- Liquiir was designed by Toyotarō.
- Liquiir's character profile for the Toei website is outdated as it depicts him as only having two tails. In the anime, which is the final and official design for each of the gods, he has three tails.
- In his original character design, the symbol on Liquiir's garb was a upside down triangle. But when he was introduced in the anime, it was changed to two diamonds.