Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This is a list of notable techniques used by Yamcha which have appeared in the Dragon Ball manga, the anime series Dragon Ball Z and Dragon Ball GT, and various video games spun off by the Dragon Ball series.
Techniques and special abilities
- Flight – The ability to fly with the use of ki.
- Ki Blast – The most basic form of energy wave.
- Ki Sense – The ability to sense ki energy, which Yamcha learned while training on Kami's Lookout.
- Kamehameha – Yamcha is able to pull off the basic Kamehameha attack, as well as some variations. One such variation is specific to Yamcha alone: in Dragon Ball: Zenkai Battle Royale, Yamcha uses a special reverse Kamehameha, which looks like a regular Kamehameha, but can get him out of tight spots.
- Team Work Kamehameha – A double Kamehameha attack used by Yamcha and Krillin in the Dragon Ball Z Collectible Card Game.
- Super Kamehameha – Used as his super attack in the video game Dragon Ball Z: Battle of Z.
- Wolf Fang Fist – Yamcha's trademark attack. It is a very fast series of powerful punches, swipes, and kicks. Before the attack, a wolf's howl can be heard, along with an aura around Yamcha. This attack is Yamcha's signature attack in the Raging Blast Series.
- Blinding Wolf Fang Fist – A one-hit variant of the Wolf Fang Fist.
- Wolf Klaw - A single technique where Yamcha leaps forward, and slashes the air with invisible claws. Named in Dragon Ball: Origins 2s.
- Tiger Jackhammer Fist – Yamcha punches his opponent repeatedly before finishing with a kick. Named in the Budokai series.
- Neo Wolf Fang Fist – An upgraded version of the Wolf Fang Fist. Also called Wolf Fang Blowing Wind, or Wolf Fang Whirlwind Claw.
- Wolf Hurricane – A weaker version of the Wolf Fang Fist used in Dragon Ball Z: Attack of the Saiyans. Yamcha can combine it with Krillin's and Tien's rush attacks to form the Earthling Strike.
- Wolf Slice Fist – Yamcha kicks the opponent up in the air, and then he kicks and punches them down again. Used in the Budokai series.
- Spirit Ball – One of Yamcha's signature moves. He produces a concentrated ball of energy from his palm, and is able to precisely control its directional pattern using two fingers to guide it.
- Extra Large Spirit Ball – A much more powerful version of the Spirit Ball, and is even bigger than Yamcha himself.
- Wolf Fang Blast – Yamcha uppercuts his opponent up in the air, then he flies up and knock them down to the ground again. Yamcha then fires a barrage of ki blasts on the opponent, only to finish the attack with a large ball of ki. Used only in the Budokai series.
- Afterimage Technique – One of Yamcha's Blast 1's in the Budokai Tenkaichi series. It allows him to dodge any sort of incoming attack (except normal ki blasts), with blinding speed.
- Phantom Fist - A variation of the Afterimage technique that allows the user to recover Stamina after creating an Afterimage to avoid an attack. One of Yamcha's Super Skills in his Supervillain form in Xenoverse 2.
- Power up to the Very Limit – One of Yamcha's Blast 1 in the Budokai Tenkaichi series. It instantly put him in MAX power mode, along with adding all stat bonuses.
- All-Out – Increases Attack power while depleting ki at the same time. Used in the Raging Blast series.
- Appeal – A supportive technique used by Yamcha in Zenkai Battle Royale. As is typical of Yamcha, who is easily affected by others, he can use his appeal (with the start button) to increase his special abilities. But if you think Yamcha is weak, you can perform the same action with the Appeal Counter so he gets a taste of his own medicine.
- Kaio-ken – Yamcha can use the Kaio-ken technique in Dragon Ball: Xenoverse.
- Fusion Dance – Yamcha is able to use the fusion dance with Tien Shinhan to form Tiencha, in the video games Dragon Ball Z: Budokai 2 and Dragon Ball Fusions.
- Crane Wolf Strike - A team attack used by Yamcha and Tien in Dragon Ball Z: Attack of the Saiyans.
- Earthling Strike - A team attack used by Yamcha, Tien, and Krillin in Dragon Ball Z: Attack of the Saiyans.
- Demon-Wolf-Crane - A team attack used by Yamcha, Tien, and Piccolo in Dragon Ball Z: Attack of the Saiyans.
- Fake Death - A technique where the user collapses to the ground in a pose identical to the one Yamcha took after he was killed by the Saibaman Bomb and plays dead in order to deceive the opponent. Used by Yamcha as a Super Skill in Dragon Ball: Xenoverse and Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2.
- Ki Blast Thrust - A ki-enhanced punch attack used by Yamcha to defeat Recoome on King Kai's planet in Transformed at Last. It was named in Dragon Ball: Xenoverse where it appears as one of Yamcha's Super Skills. It also appears as one of his Super Skills in Xenoverse 2.
- Bloody Sauce - A dark energy sphere technique used by Demons and those under the influence of Dark Magic. Used by Yamcha in his Supervillain form in Xenoverse 2.
- Darkness Mixer - A ki and stamina charging technique used by those under the influence of Dark Magic. Used by Yamcha in his Supervillain form in Xenoverse 2.
- Stardust Breaker - Gogeta's Ultimate Attack which Yamcha can used via a glitch in Dokkan Battle.