The MB Army (MB軍 Emu Bī-gun) are an antagonistic group featured in Dragon Ball: Shenron no Nazo. They appear in stages 11-14 of the game, and act as the final antagonists encountered. Though their motives are unclear, they appear to be after the Dragon Balls, as Goku finds one of the balls at the end of each level after confronting the army's minions.
- MB Army General (M・B軍将軍 Emu Bī-gun Shōgun) - A high-ranking official in the army (possibly their leader), he appears as an enemy in Konpei Tower.
- Kurilien - Although he is seen primarily working under Monster Carrot, he appears to be a member of the army, as he bears their insignia on his gi.
- Octomen (オクトマン Okutoman) - Also known as MB Type 1 (MB 1型 Emubī Ichi-gata), they appear as octopus-like creatures wearing helmets. Numerous varieties of Octomen appear throughout the game's final stages.
- MBot (エムボット Emubotto) - Fully known as MBOT No. 1 (MBOT 1号 Emubotto Ichi-gō), these stationary robots wait until Goku walks by, then attack with a punch.
- Ashura Robo (アシュラロボ Ashura Robo) - An insectoid robot that appears in concept art, but not in the final game.