Majin-Buu Transforms (ブウ最悪の反則!!ゴテンクス吸収!?, Bū Saiaku no Hansoku!! Gotenkusu Kyushu) is the twelfth episode of the Fusion Saga and the two hundred sixty-fifth overall episode in the original dubbed and the uncut Dragon Ball Z series. The episode first aired on May 24, 1995. Its original American air date was November 4, 2002.
Two clumps of Super Buu's back fall off and advance toward Piccolo and Gotenks after Goten and Trunks fused into Gotenks as a Super Saiyan 3 while Gotenks is about to take down Super Buu again. He then absorbs Gotenks and Piccolo. He soon transforms into a more powerful form, and Gohan's confidence is slowly chipped away, as Super Buu taunts him by telling him how disappointed his absorbed friends are.
Gohan tries with all his might to overpower Super Buu with a bone crushing first round, but with the strength of Gotenks and the mind of Piccolo, Buu is unstoppable.
- Ultimate Gohan vs. Super Buu (Super Saiyan 3 Gotenks and Piccolo absorbed)
- This episode picked up where "Search for Survivors" had left off.
- The title refers to him as "Majin Buu", even though the technical name for this form is Super Buu. All other characters including the narrator have referred to Super Buu as "Majin Buu" as well, but ironically in this episode, this is the first time he is ever referred to as "Super Buu".
- When Gohan and Super Buu (w/ Gotenks and Piccolo absorbed) are about to fight for the second time, they do the stances Goku and Vegeta did when they first fought each other (anime episode "Goku vs. Vegeta").
- The kick done by Gohan and Super Buu in the fight is similar to the one done by Goku and Jackie Chun to end of their fight in the 21st World Martial Arts Tournament.
- In one shot, while Super Buu was absorbing Gotenks and Piccolo, his antenna was the size as from when he already absorbed them.