Despite not appearing in the original manga, he was mentioned on the cover of one chapter of the manga, as an advertisement for the arcade game.
Ozotto appears as a tall horned demon with three red eyes. His body is a variety of colors: his skin being pink, his hips, chest, and shoulders being black, his scale-esque areas being blue, and his armored areas being dark pink. Both forms of Ozotto were designed by Akira Toriyama.
Notably, Ozotto bears quite a large resemblance to one of Cell's original designs, suggesting that he was based on Cell. He also displays elements similar to Frieza in his second form. Additionally, his characteristics of a pink alien that shapeshifts and his history of devouring a planet make him somewhat compareable to Majin Buu.
Majin Ozotto once ate a whole planet.
Dragon Ball Z
Main article: Dragon Ball Z: V.R.V.S. At some point in the nine days before the Cell Games, Ozotto comes to Earth in order to fight the strongest warriors on the planet. The Z Fighters sense his presence and fight him: first above the ocean where he takes the form of the strongest among them, and then on the Green Planet, eventually defeating him.
Super Dragon Ball Heroes
Prison Planet Saga
Main article: Prison Planet Saga
In the game Ozotto encounters Goku's group, he tells them he has been observing them and suggests they team up to defeat the Evil Saiyan, however Vegeta refuses as Ozotto is too shady. In the manga, Majin Ozotto observes the Saiyans fighting Kanba and notes that it would not be wise to interfere in the battle, opening a portal to the Chaos Area and leaving to search for other Special Dragon Balls. He finds Goku: Xeno and steals his Special Dragon Ball.
- Super Dragon Ball Heroes
In the game, Majin Ozotto is able to battle base Goku and Vegeta, with Vegeta noting he is a tough foe.
In the game opening, Ozotto is able to deflect a ki blast from base Kanba using his tail.
- Video games
In his base form Majin Ozotto is powerful enough to fight the likes of Super Saiyan Goku, Super Saiyan Gohan, Super Saiyan Future Trunks, Super Saiyan Vegeta or Piccolo in a one-on-one battle.
Techniques and Special Abilities
- Flight – Ozotto can fly using ki.
- Energy Barrier – Like any other character in the game, Ozotto can create a black energy shield to stop attacks as a defensive technique.
- Multicolored Energy Blast – A large multicolored ki blast. Ozotto charges the energy for it in his tail before spinning around and throwing it.
- Tail Attack – Ozotto can attack his opponent with his long and powerful tail.
- Shapeshifting and Mimicry – A technique where Ozotto transforms into any character and gains their powers. He uses this to transform into the Z Fighters in the game.
- Energy Ball – A charged ki orb used when in the form of certain characters.
- Kamehameha – Used in the form of Goku or Gohan.
- Blast Fist – Used in the form of Goku.
- Spirit Bomb – Used in the form of Goku.
- Masenko – Used in the form of Gohan.
- Final Flash – Used in the form of Vegeta.
- Buster Cannon – Used in the form of Future Trunks.
- Burning Attack – Used in the form of Future Trunks.
- Portal Opening – Majin Ozotto can open space-time portals, which he does in order to move from the Prison Planet's Green Area to it's Chaos Area.
- Dragon Ball sensing - Majin Ozotto is capable of sensing the presence of Dragon Balls.
It was revealed in the Dragon Ball 30th Anniversary “Super History Book” that Ozotto possesses a transformation. In his transformed state, he was much more rotund, possessed an eye on his stomach, and four hands instead of two.
- Future Trunks' sword – Used in the form of Future Trunks.
Video Game Appearances
In Dragon Ball Z: V.R.V.S., Ozotto appears as the final boss who is fought twice after a series of six battles: first in the form of the player character and then in his true form (though he will continue to shift between characters throughout the fight). After he is defeated, each Z Fighter will get their own ending after making a wish from the Dragon Balls.