- This article is about the Dragon Ball episode. To see the character, please see Major Metallitron.
"No one has ever defeated the third floor’s guard, Major Metallitron, but if by some chance he makes it passed in, I’ll be awaiting him on the forth floor."
Major Metallitron (マッスル塔の恐怖, Massuru Tawaa no Kyoufu; lit. "The Terror of Muscle Tower") is the eighth episode of the Red Ribbon Army Saga and the thirty-sixth episode in the Dragon Ball series. The episode first aired on October 29, 1986.
Meanwhile, General White and Ninja Murasaki are watching and are pretty amazed at Goku's powers. They talk of a Major Metallitron, whom no one has ever beaten. Goku goes up to the third floor, where he meets Major Metallitron. Metallitron is quite big, so he thinks that he can easily kill Goku, but Goku dodges his punch by leaping up to the ceiling. Goku then lands on Metallitron's shoulder and knocks him out with a punch. Goku declares "That was easy, I bet I'll find the Chief in no time", not noticing Metallitron coming, ready to fight him back. As Goku yells in excitement "Going up!", Metallitron grabs Goku and starts to crush him telling him "Going down", but Goku gets out of his grip.
After Metallitron fires a missile out of his mouth, Goku realizes he has to get serious and fires a Kamehameha. It blows Metallitron's head off, along with most of his shirt, but he continues to go after Goku. Metallitron fires his fist at Goku. Goku takes the punch and avoids Metallitron's other fist. Goku pokes some holes in Metallitron but still not stoping the machine. As Goku tries for another Kamehameha, Metallitron stops moving because his battery is dead. Goku then goes up the stairs to the fourth floor, where he will meet Ninja Murasaki.
- Goku vs. Red Ribbon Soldiers
- Goku vs. Major Metallitron
- Afterimage Technique: Goku
- Kamehameha: Goku
- Crushing in Hands: Major Metallitron
- Mouth Missile: Major Metallitron
- Rocket Punch: Major Metallitron
|Character Name||FUNimation||Original Japanese|
|Goku||Stephanie Nadolny||Masako Nozawa|
|General White||Kyle Hebert||Tesshō Genda|
|Ninja Murasaki||Duncan Brannan||Takeshi Aono|
|Major Metallitron||Chris Rager||Shin Aomori|
|Kicking RR Soldier||Phillip Wilburn|
|Knife-wielding RR Soldier||Sean Whitley|
|Punching RR Soldier||Christopher Bevins|
|Gun-toting RR Soldier||Andrew Chandler|
|Narrator||Brice Armstrong||Joji Yanami|
- In the shot where Goku runs and then jumps to kick Metallitron, the floor stops moving after he jumps.
- In the scene where Goku comes out of hiding from Metallitron, General White vehemently exclaims, "How could he dodge that!". Directly after this the words, "very good" can be heard faintly. This is presumably someone congratulating the voice actor on their performance and went unnoticed during the editing process.
- Metallitron's appearance is similar to that of the T-800 from the Terminator franchise. This is referenced when Goku exclaims "You're back!" the second time he gets up (in reference to the quote "I'll be back").
- Goku's final attack to kill Metallitron, a head-on penetration of the chest, is the same one he will later use to defeat King Piccolo