Maki (マキ Maki) is an orphan girl in the alternate timeline.
Maki is a little girl with black hair. She wears a pink, dirty dress along with a green hat given to her by Mai.
Due to the chaos caused by Goku Black and the loss of her parents, both of which likely traumatized her. Maki was a defenseless little girl that ran behind her brother when frightened - simply running away when Goku greets her.
After warming up Trunks and co. when the former made funny faces; Maki is shown to be very caring, consoling Future Mai after she becomes saddened of the fact that she couldn't rescue everyone from Goku Black's assault; she also displays concern for Trunk's well-being and cheers for him during the last battle against Fusion Zamasu.
She's also shown to be observant - while evacuating the area due to Trunks and Fused Zamasu's beam struggle, she immediately spots Trunks' broken blade and courageously runs towards it.
Dragon Ball Super
"Future" Trunks Saga
Second future timeline
- Japanese: Wakana Kingyo
- Funimation dub: TBA
- Portuguese dub: Joana Castro
- Brazilian Portuguese dub: Sicília Vidal
- Italian: Veronica Cuscusa
- Maki, along with Haru, is named after "Harumaki", a Chinese food.
- Like her brother, she doesn't have the word "Future" in front of her name (due to them not having any known counterpart in the present timeline).