"You won't beat me!"
Dragon Ball Z
Majin Buu Saga
However, Froug then expands his belly in order to push Maraikoh out of the ring. Maraikoh retaliates by lifting Froug up and tossing him outside the ring. During the semi-finals, he battles Goku and is defeated after being thrown from the arena by the tail.
In a filler segment in the Kid Buu Saga, Maraikoh is shown watching Olibu lifting a giant rock. He can be seen a couple of episodes later, still on Grand Kai's planet, he is with numerous other fighters surrounding King Kai, Yamcha, and Krillin when the three are following Goku's battle against Kid Buu via King Kai's telepathy.
Dragon Ball GT
Shadow Dragon Saga
Video game appearances
- Japanese: Kazunari Tanaka
- Ocean Group dub: Andrew Kavadas
- FUNimation dub: Andrew Chandler
- French dub: Georges Lycan
- Brazilian Portuguese dub: Wellington Lima
- Maraikoh's name is based on the Malay cake (馬來糕, Ma Lai Gao).