He has red skin and looks like a crustacean.
Methiop appears to be a dirty fighter as he and Napapa tormented Kale by using her as their punching bag.
After witnessing Kale's rampage, he was visibly scared before being blasted out of bounds by one of her ki barrage.
Dragon Ball Super
Universal Survival Saga
Methiop fought Kale and faked being knocked out by her, only to grab her fist with his mouth and puncher her in the stomach. He then treated her as a human punching bag as she was held by Napapa as he kept using his Mystic Attack on her until she lost consciousness and Napapa threw her away.
He then fought Caulifla who turned into a Super Saiyan and punched him so hard, his eyes popped out of his sockets and punched him non-stop until she sent him flying.
Afterwards, when Kale went berserk, Methiop panicked and tried to run from her widespread ki attack, but he was too late and was knocked out of the arena.
His fighting style appears to be based solely on punches, similar to boxing.
- Statements by authors and guidebooks
Methip is skillful at boxing style combat and has a good footwork and throws punches and jabs.
Techniques and Abilities
- Mystic Attack: Methiop can stretch his arms, increasing the range of his punches.
- Body: Using his stretched arms, Methiop punches the torso or stomach of his opponent.
- Boxing: Fighting skill that mostly relies on their fist in combat.
- Biting: Methiop bite Kale's hand, preventing her from hitting him.
- Japanese: Daisuke Kishio
- English: TBA
- Methiop vs. Unknown Warrior (off-screen; Anime only)
- Methiop, Brianne de Chateau, Sanka Ku, Su Roas, Cabba, Dyspo, Murisam, Shosa, Hit, and Basil vs. Narirama (Anime only)
- Methiop vs. Zarbuto (Manga only)
- Methiop and Napapa vs. Kale
- Methiop and Napapa vs. Caulifla (Super Saiyan)
- Methiop's name is a pun on .