Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
"Oh, Goz has done it again. Man, that big lug just can't resist finishing 'em off right away every time. Darn. I never get to have any fun!"
Dragon Ball Z
Main article: Vegeta Saga
King Yemma is his boss and also the only ogre who is faster than Mez. His skin is red, he has dark hair and two horns, making him looking closer to King Yemma than other oni. He challenges Goku to a running competition and is doing quite well in it, but then Goku tricks him and wins (also managing to steal one of Ensenji, King Yemma's Fruits). After his loss, Mez shows a way back to Snake Way (to King Yemma's table, to be more precise).
Majin Buu Saga
Goz and Mez later reappear in "Warriors of the Dead" where they are shown to be in hiding from Cell and his fellow villain rioters. It was also implied in this scene that they would have told Cell and his rioters how to escape from Hell had they caught them in order to save their own lives, as they mentioned that they would tell them where the secret lair was when they thought Goku and Pikkon were Cell and his rebels.
Dragon Ball GT
Super 17 Saga
Video game appearances
- Dragon Ball Z: Kyōshū! Saiyan
- Dragon Ball Z: The Legacy of Goku
- Dragon Ball Z: Harukanaru Densetsu
- Dragon Ball Z: Attack of the Saiyans
- Japanese seiyū: Kōji Totani (DBZ ep. 13), Hirotaka Suzuoki (ep. 95), Masaharu Satō (ep. 195), Daisuke Gōri (ep. 280)
- Ocean Group dub: Doug Parker (Saiyan arc), Scott McNeil (Buu arc)
- FUNimation dub: Christopher Sabat (Frieza Saga), Mike McFarland (most appearances)
- Latin American dub: Gerardo Reyero
- Brazilian Portuguese dub: Aníbal Munhoz and Cassius Romero
- Mez slightly resembles "Hero", the human who Kami borrowed the body of in order to participate in the 23rd World Martial Arts Tournament.