- This article is about Time Breaker. For Baba's fighter, see Bandages the Mummy.
"As I floated between dimensions, I thought hard about what I was missing. What did they have that I didn't? It was fighting spirit. The will to stand up against any foe without fear. A being like me born into incredible power is deprived of such a spirit. I can no longer call myself the strongest, because this fight will take beyond my limit and on to a whole new level!"
Mira (ミラ Mira) is an artificial being from the future and comes from the Demon Realm. He is a major villain of Dragon Ball Online and Dragon Ball Xenoverse, and the main antagonist of Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2.
Mira's goal is to become the strongest being in the universe, and to achieve his goal, he integrates the DNA of various masters into himself; he and the Time Breakers seek Goku's DNA for this purpose. He is a clone known to be primarily an Earthling from the future who is also apart of the Demon Realm race with Android parts, but he is also confirmed to be part Saiyan as well. Mira also seems to possess Frieza's DNA (as he has some of his facial features, and his ability to survive almost any injury), and later it is implied that he intends to integrate Nail's Namekian DNA into himself (as it is collected by Towa).
Mira is a pale man with blue skin and white hair, having a line on both cheeks that goes from the eyes until his jaw. He wears red clothing that covers all his body. Above it, he wears white armor with the symbol of the Time Breakers at the center of it and a brown strap around his neck. Mira also wears cape-like pants covering his legs, leaving only a red pair of shoes to be visible. He also wears grey wristbands.
In an interview, Dragon Ball Xenoverse's producer Masayuki Hirano confirmed Mira was designed by Akira Toriyama.
In Dragon Ball Online, Mira remains calm, silent and is a quite observer for the most of time, rarely speaking and keeping a serious expression on his face. In Dragon Ball Xenoverse, Mira speaks more but still leaving Towa to be the one who does so with frequency. He acts as a body-guard for her. He is shown to be confident over his power and gets disappointed whenever he faces an opponent weaker than him. When defeated, Mira will always say he needs more power to get stronger to achieve his ultimate goal of becoming the strongest fighter. Aspiring to become the ultimate, strongest being, he had no desire for relationships with others at first. However, after experiencing battles and spending time with Towa and Fu, he started to change his mind. He is cold, cruel and rarely shows emotion, usually leaving Towa to speak in his stead.
In Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 after his defeat by the hands of the Future Warrior, he changed. He was dissatisfied with himself and was increasingly jealous seeing all the villains access their full potential, while Mira's was yet to be tapped. He was struggling of how these seemingly ordinary fighters reach impossible heights that Mira couldn't achieve. He was also shown to be cowardly, as he ran away from the first Future Warrior several times. On the other hand, he can also be quite fearless at times such as when he told God of Destruction Beerus to be quiet while Mira was fighting the Future Warrior and even had the audacity to tell Beerus he couldn't care less who he was as he happened to be enjoying his fight and wouldn't allow for any distractions, not even from the fearsome God of Destruction. Fortunately for him, Beerus found his attitude somewhat admirable as it had been a long time since someone had to guts to do so.
As the game progress with Mira's battle with Bardock however, he began to realize what he lacked compared to other fighters; an unbreakable will. Because of this, he fully embraced his need to get stronger, even if it kills him. Because of his goal to become the strongest increasing more than ever, he removed all care for his creator Towa, eventually betraying and absorbing her in order to further himself and strike out on his own during the finale of the game. However, just before his demise he asks Towa to forgive him, leaving his loyalties to be debated. In his moments of death his desire to become stronger and fight is shown clearly, as in his last moments he smiles at his loss to a powerful foe and his last wish is that he could fight with them more.
Mira is a Demon Earthling from the future who was created by humans and Towa, accomplished by condensing the DNA of various masters, and also through energy gained from changing history. In Dragon Ball Online, he and Towa, a brilliant scientist from the Demon World, have a son named Fu, who will have a big influence on the world when he grows up. Towa and Mira are the commanders of the Time Breakers. The Time Breakers use time machines to infiltrate various time periods to change history, as well as destroy villages. They have ruthlessly destroyed New Namek and the homes of children who received the "Troublemaker's Education" for the purpose of harvesting Kili. In order to do so, they have allied themselves with the Red Pants Army, remnants of the Galactic Frieza Army, Dark Namekians, and other evil forces. They seem to have the preference for approaching the past hero Son Goku and trying to destroy historical events surrounding him.
Other Dragon Ball stories
"So you're trying to sacrifice yourself? How useless..."
At a unspecific time, Mira recruits remnants of Frieza's Galactic Frieza Army, as well as powerful Earthling mercenaries known as the Red Pants Army. He also travels back to the Genocide of the Saiyans and saves Bardock from Frieza's Supernova, turning him into Masked Saiyan. In Age 851, Mira and his army of androids attack New Namek attempting to find the Dragon Balls; the Namekians will not surrender the balls, so Mira destroys New Namek using a Spirit Bomb with energy gathered from all of his soldiers, causing the Namekians to evacuate to Earth using Porunga just before the planet's destruction. Elder Moori informed Earth's Kami, Dende, of the incident that unfolded on New Namek. A person who is after the dragon balls, the artificial humans of the past, the Spirit Bomb that demolished New Namek, and the mysterious being Mira. Dende says he has heard of the name "Mira" before. The Supreme Kai of Time has mentioned his name in the past. Around Age 999, Mira had stolen the "Time Passport", a device that made leaping through time possible. Because Mira interfered with history everywhere he went, the resulting myriad of time paradoxes was putting a strain on the limited capacity of the entire universe.
In Age 1000, during the events of the fourth Time Machine Quest (TMQ4), Mira invades Earth. Trunks arrives at the Time Machine and is caught off guard by a blast from Mira. Trunks collapses and Mira goes in to finish him off as the rest of the Time Patrol arrive. They attempt to fend him off, but cannot match his power. He prepares a blast to finish everyone off, but Bardock arrives, maskless, and grabs him in a full-nelson by surprise. Mira is surprised the mask wore off, and Bardock thanks him for saving him from Freeza, but says he'll act on his own free will. Mira notes Bardock is attempting to use a Self Destruction, but that it will not work. Bardock tells him that he will use the life that he was given to take Mira out, and bids farewell to Goku once more. The area where they were floating explodes. After Future Trunks leaves in his Time Machine, Mira emerges from the smoke unharmed, revealing that he somehow survived Bardock's self-explosion.
Mira's goal is to become the strongest. He and Towa travel through time and make history darker by transforming numerous villains and heroes alike into "Villainous" characters to gather kiri and break the seal on the Demon Realm.
Discovered! History Invaders
During the game's story, Mira along with Towa is first encountered by the Future Warrior on Namek in Age 762 during the Battle on Planet Namek shortly after the defeat of Captain Ginyu. The Warrior manages to detect their presence behind a rock which Towa compliments them upon before stating that interfering with them would be a mistake to which Mira adds it would be a costly mistake and that he will eliminate then, then powers up and takes on the Warrior. Though the Warrior puts up a valiant effort, Mira is not impressed and disappointed he decides he will steal the Warrior's energy and kill them, but is stopped by Towa who reveals that the Warrior isn't strong enough and taking their energy would be a waste. Mira decides to let his creator have her way and the two leave the Future Warrior alive but with a warning not to interfere further. Surprisingly when the Warrior does interfere by fixing the altered history of the Frieza Saga, Mira and Towa do not show causing Trunks and the Supreme Kai of Time to wonder why. The Supreme Kai of Time later discovers their identities as Towa the Demon Scientist and her creation Mira.
Warrior from the Future, Mira!
During the Cell Games, they manipulate Perfect Cell and Mr. Satan with Mira influencing them via a combination his power and Towa's Dark Magic, allowing Mr. Satan to Levitate and use Ki Blasts. They use Dark Mr. Satan, to distract the Future Warrior to prevent them from helping the Z Fighters against Dark Cell. Eventually the Warrior manages to defeat Mr. Satan and Goku forfeits his match with Cell announcing Gohan as his replacement. Dark Cell gives birth to his Cell Jr. which are also under Mira and Towa's influence. As the Z-Fighters and the Future Warrior fight the Dark Cell Juniors, Towa uses her magic on Gohan cause him to enter a Dark version of his Super Saiyan 2 form though Dark Gohan refuses to destroy Cell when he has the upper hand as the evil ki is affecting his actions. However Future Trunks manages to determine the Time Breakers' location and after the Warrior defeats the rest of the Cell Jr. they head off to confront Mira. Mira and Towa are watching the results their actions, with Towa stating her frustration as nothing seems to be going as they planned and wonders if the boy under her Dark Magic is Goku's son while Mira watches in stoic silence, only to be interrupted by the arrival of the Future Warrior. Mira is impressed by the Warrior's increase in power as he is able to sense their energy without them lifting so much as a finger and Towa agrees saying it is time to harvest the Warrior's energy. However they are surprised by the arrival of Future Trunks who states they will not have their way and transforms into a Super Saiyan causing Towa to hide behind Mira and Towa asks Mira to deal with the pair of Time Patrollers while she is busy setting in motion a new plan. Mira tells Future Trunks and the Warrior he will be their opponent and tells them not to disappoint him. Future Trunks is confused as their attacks are connecting but don't seem to be causing any damage to Mira, who is pleased by the strength and energy Trunks and the Warrior possess. After a hard fought battle Trunks and the Warrior manage to knock down the Demon Android. However Mira stands up and powers up, causing Trunks to realize Mira has been hiding some of his full power. Towa reappears and tells Mira they're work is finished, as she has removed the Dark Magic that enabled Gohan to attain Super Saiyan 2, just as Dark Cell revives from his Unforgivable! Self Destruction steal a good portion of Gohan's energy along with it, causing Gohan to revert to his Full-Power Super Saiyan form while Cell's power has increased thanks to a Zenkai and Towa's Dark Magic. Mira tells Trunks and the Warrior he will have to finish them off next time and leaves with Towa.
Cell Is Here?! Save Trunks!
After the Warrior manages to help Gohan defeat Dark Cell and restore the timeline, Towa decides they to shift their focus to Future Trunks' timeline, as part of a plan to erase Future Trunks from existence. They empower Future Android 17, Future Android 18, and Future Cell as part of a two pronged assault on Trunks' timeline, resulting in two altered histories one in Age 783 where Future Trunks' past self is fighting against Future Android 17 & Future Android 18 and another Age 785 when Future Trunks past self returns to his era following the Cell Games. Realizing the Future Warrior will interfere to save their friend Trunks, they empowered Future Cell allowing him to absorb Future 17 & 18 to achieve his Perfect Form, making him too powerful for Future Trunks' past self to deal with. After the Future Warrior saves Future Trunks from Dark Future 17 & 18, Towa appears alone to inform the Warrior of the second change and laughs at the Warrior's helplessness, causing the Warrior to charge at her in anger only to halt their attack when Mira suddenly appears and protects her, knowing they are no match against Mira's might. Mira and Towa leave confident in the Warrior's defeat and their plans success in wiping Future Trunks from existence. However unbeknownst to Mira or his creator, their actions had weakened the barrier separating the Crack of Time from the rest of the Universe, allowing the Demon God Demigra who was sealed there for 75 million years to enact his plans to finally free himself from his prison and conquer time. As the Time Breakers had outlived their usefulness and having no interest in Mira's and Towa's plans to break the seal on Demon Realm, Demigra aids the Future Warrior in traveling to Age 785 allowing them aid Future Trunks against Dark Future Perfect Cell.
Mira's Full Power! I'm the Best!
When Super Saiyan 3 Goku is about to fight Majin Buu, Towa sends Mira to interrupt the battle to steal their energy as well as avenge the death of his brother-in-law, Dabura. Mira is eager at finally having the chance to face Goku and finally add his DNA to his own. Mira declares he will defeat them quickly. However, the Future Warrior arrives and prevents Mira from interfering with Majin Buu's and Super Saiyan 3 Goku historic battle. Mira decides that before he fights Goku, he will settle things with the Warrior once and for all and challenges the Warrior to a duel. Towa tries to tell Mira to not be so dramatic, but Mira mistakenly believes she thinks he might lose, causing her to tell him that is not what she meant. Towa reveals to the Warrior that it has been a long time since Mira has had a rival, as all the strong ones have fallen in their future and tells Mira to show the Warrior the power of the true king of Demon Realm. However both Mira and Towa are shocked at the Warrior's increase in power as they are unable to damage him.
Mira and the Future Warrior fight until the two charge each other; Mira then attempts to kill the Future Warrior with Full Power Energy Wave, but the Future Warrior dodges and fires a Buster Cannon at Mira, disintegrating him forcing Towa to make a hasty retreat. It is later revealed that Demigra aided the Future Warrior in traveling to Age 785, so they would defeat Mira in Age 774, allowing him to cause further time distortions to free himself without their interference, however Demigra himself underestimated the Future Warrior and is defeated just as Mira was.
"Just wait... Soon we will return to crush those who stood in our way!"
However, after Demigra is defeated, it is shown that a small, cell-like piece from within Mira's chest crystal survives and is retrieved by Towa. This seemingly appears to be his core, which beats similar to a heart. Mira seems to still be able to communicate even if this piece is all that remains of him. Mira realizing his current power is not enough he tells Towa he requires more energy and she tells him she will find him more energy and they will regroup in order to take revenge on their enemies, confident in their success as Mira is her greatest creation after all.
The Deadly Alliance
Mira returns once again, fully recovered from his near death experience. He makes his first appearance to chastise Turles and Lord Slug for acting on their own and suggests to Towa that she just reprogram them after they leave. They next appear on Namek in Age 762 to witness Towa's successful experiment on the fruit that she gave to Turles and Lord Slug and leave soon afterwards. Future Trunks heads to Mira's location and battles him, gaining the upper hand until the first and second Future Warriors appear causing him to leave.
Mira, Warrior from the Demon Realm
Future Trunks and the Future Warrior head into Age 767 during the Cell Games to confront Mira, however Mira gets the upper hand over the two warriors in battle. Towa then appears and teleports herself and Mira away after telling him that her plan is ready.
He next appears in Age 780, seeing Future Gohan he remarks how he has great potential and that such power could further his evolution. He battles him along with the Future Warrior even though they are told the two of them don't stand a chance against Mira. Fearing that Gohan could be killed, Future Trunks breaks protocol and heads into the time period to assist the two in battle, managing to hold their own, Mira wonders he can't defeat them, regardless of being out numbered and makes a hasty retreat.
Back in the unknown time period, Bardock gives Towa the damaged energy that had been gathered from Turles, Lord Slug and Cooler's manipulation of time. Towa gives the energy to Mira, making him far more powerful than he was before but he says he still feels anxious. He asks Towa why the others, Janemba and Broly have such immeasurable power, in that they have achieved a supervillain state and yet he has not. He also points out Bardock's incredible power and how it has grown even higher since it was augmented by Towa though he says his power does not frighten him unlike the others.
He later appears in the middle of Goku and Beerus' battle, after Bardock had his mask cracked and battles the Future Warrior who he says has grown a lot stronger since the last time they fought. He shows a complete lack of respect towards Beerus, telling him to shut up and just watch their fight leaving the onlookers stunned but Beerus find it briefly amusing, he eventually loses patience though and he is given pudding to calm him down. After Beerus offers Mira one of the puddings Mira leaves saying that the whole thing has been a buzzkill.
The Final Battle
After Bardock is free from Towa's mind control, Bardock is able to easily overpower Mira and takes him into the Crack of Time to save the Future Warrior and Future Trunks from being pulled in and engages Mira in battle. During the battle Bardock is constantly powers up through his Super Saiyan forms while belittling Mira for his motivations for fighting which was merely to impress Towa. Mira is defeated by Super Saiyan 3 Bardock, whose fate was unknown when the Crack of Time was actually opened by Mira, but is now motivated by Bardock and why he should be fighting. He returns and invades the Time Nest with Towa so they can capture the egg Toki Toki laid which they are going to use to reopen the Demon Realm.
Mira quickly dispatches Future Trunks and knocks him into the second Future Warrior and attempts to kill them both but they are saved by the first Future Warrior who takes the attack and passes out. When the Future Warrior follows them, Mira finally awakens his full power, shocking Towa as she reveals that it goes beyond her calculations. Towa asks Mira to stand down as if his body was to explode with that much power he would destroy the universe. Towa then joins the Future Warrior and battles against him and together they take him down. Towa begins to shut down Mira when Mira kidnaps her and fuses with Towa and the Egg of Toki-toki into a brand new form with no limit. Elder Kai orders the Future Warrior to retreat as they have lost, however Goku arrives to everyone's shock and reveals Whis felt what happened and sent Goku to assist. Goku tells the Future Warrior to stay and fight as hope isn't lost yet and they can still fight and together they have a chance and Goku powers up to Super Saiyan Blue. Inspired by Goku's words, the Future Warrior stays. After a long battle Goku unleashes his most powerful attack, the Dragon's Fist at Super Saiyan Blue, ripping the egg out of Mira's fused body. Goku screams at the Future Warrior to finish it, which prompts the Future Warrior to unleash the most powerful Kamehameha, Mira asks Towa to forgive him before he is finally destroyed.
Dark Demon Realm Saga
Main articles: Dark Demon Realm Saga and Super Dragon Ball Heroes: Dark Demon Realm Mission!
When the Supreme Kai of Time and Future Trunks appear at Mira and Towa's hideout, Mira attacks them with an energy wave, however Future Trunks deflects it with his sword. After the Masked Saiyan's mask breaks, Mira turns into Super Mira and attacks Future Trunks, only to be betrayed by the Masked Saiyan - who is revealed to as Bardock. He fights the two of them together, but seems to be on the losing side, so Towa teleports herself and Mira away.
- Dark Demon Realm Saga
Main article: Dark Demon Realm Saga Mira appeared alongside the Masked Saiyan to battle the main group of Time Patrollers and the Dragon Ball Heroes team. After the Masked Saiyan lost his mask, Mira snapped and took on his runaway state. He fought the heroes, and also Bardock (who had achieved Super Saiyan 3), but the battle eventually ended in his foes' favor. At the conclusion of the battle Mira fully snapped, and achieved his Super Mira form.
When the Time Patrol and the Dragon Ball Heroes team fight against Towa and Super Mira in the Demon Realm, Xeno Dabura comes to assist the two demons when it appears they are having trouble - declaring himself the King of the Dark Demon Realm. After Towa is injured and falls, the injured Dabura catches her, and then the two of them, along with Super Mira, escape through a dark portal.
- Assault on the Hell Gate Saga
Main article: Assault on the Hell Gate Saga After Towa unleashes the Hell Gates, Mira goes to the Chaos Hell Gate alongside her and Dabura. When the heroes arrive the three demons face off against them - with Mira utilizing his "Super Mira" form, eventually losing. After their loss, Broly (who had escaped Hell), attacks the three Time Breaker leaders with a powerful energy blast, apparently killing the three of them, though Towa is later revealed to have survived, leaving Mira and Dabura's fates questionable. Mira and Dabura were later shown to have survived too.
- Demon God Demigra Saga
Dark Empire Saga
Main article: Dark Empire Saga
Mira appears alongside Towa when she revives Mechikabura. When Towa goes to Age 762 to obtain the Dark Dragon Ball from Frieza, she is attacked by Future Trunks, who fires a Kamehameha at her, however Mira gets in the way of the attack and is killed.
Main article: Dragon Ball Fusions Mira and Towa are summoned by Tekka's team when Broly is rampaging. Mira is angered at the sight of kid Goku, but them calms down as he notes that he has no business with him due to him being a child. After Tekka's team defeat Broly, Mira wants to finish them, but Towa tells him to stop, since they may be able to get more energy since Broly is getting back up. Mira is then alarmed as Beerus appears and blasts Golden Great Ape Broly away. Upon the sighting of Beerus and Whis, Towa wishes to flee, but Mira does not want to due to his pride as King of the Demon Realm, however in the end he agrees.
In his Super Mira form during the Dark Demon Realm Saga, Mira is capable of holding his own against Super Saiyan Future Trunks (who is still around as strong as he was when he defeated Future Cell) and Xeno Bardock (who is as strong as Super Saiyan Future Trunks) at the same time, however they seem to have the advantage against him. Much later during the Dark Empire Saga, when trying to obtain the Dark Dragon Ball from Frieza, Mira is wiped out by base Future Trunks' Kamehameha.
- Video games
In Dragon Ball Online Piccolo states that his power is not enough to deal with Mira. Mira is able to fight in battle against Future Trunks and the rest of the Time Patrol without taking any damage. Mira is also able to survive Bardock's self-destruction technique with no injury at all.
In Dragon Ball Xenoverse, Mira and Towa both believe that base Mira could quickly defeat both Super Saiyan 3 Goku and Majin Buu at the same time. Towa also mentions to the Future Warrior that it has been a long time since Mira has had a rival and implies that in their future timeline, Mira has defeated all the strong fighters. However the Future Warrior manages to defeat Mira during their final battle. Soon after this point the Future Warrior was said to be equal to base Super Buu, suggesting that base Mira's full power was slightly below Super Buu.
In Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2, Mira's body is rebuilt stronger than ever, making Mira strong enough to injure Xeno Trunks, though he decides to flee when confronted by both Future Warriors. However Mira and Towa manage to capture the original Future Warrior who Towa brainwashes like Bardock. When Mira attempts to join the Cell Games, Xeno Trunks and the 2nd Future Warrior confront him, however it is later revealed that Mira was only toying with them, to allow Towa to create a Wormhole to Metal Cooler's timeline, so the Metal Coolers could cause trouble during the Cell Games. After Future Android 16 is defeated by Future Gohan and the 2nd Future Warrior, Mira appears to absorb Future Gohan's potential for himself, however Xeno Trunks joins the battle and together the three manage to overpower Mira to his utter shock, forcing him to retreat.
Mira is powered up further when he absorbs the damaged energy that Turles, Lord Slug, Cooler, and Masked Saiyan gathered, making him far stronger than before, though he wonders about the mysterious power that he noticed in Bardock, the two Future Warriors, Xeno Trunks, and Future Gohan which Mira himself becomes determined to understand what this power is and make it his own. Mira later challenges the Future Warrior in Age 778 after they break the Masked Saiyan's mask revealing him to be Bardock. Mira is shown to be somewhat even with the 2nd Future Warrior who had recently managed to defeat Supervillain Kid Buu with Goku and the others. Mira's power made him arrogant enough to even dare to tell Beerus to be quiet, though it is unknown if this was because he believed if he was stronger than Beerus or not, though fortunately for him, Beerus was impressed by Mira's audacity and allowed him to continue to fight the Warrior. Mira only ended the fight and fled when Beerus offered him one of the Pudding cups sent by Chronoa, as he found Beerus' friendly demeanor a buzz-kill, though he may have decided that it was too dangerous to continue fighting with the Time Patrol with Beerus around as he did not appear during Frieza's revenge. He is later shown to be incapable of breaking out of Xeno Bardock's grip and was angered at being overpowered by him despite his assertion that Bardock was weaker than him though Xeno Bardock tells him not to underestimate a Saiyan's power. Upon fighting in the Time Rift Xeno Bardock trapped him in, he fights against Xeno Bardock who transforms into a Super Saiyan. Mira is shocked when Xeno Bardock transforms further into Super Saiyan 2 thanks to his rage and power up he received due to the modifications to his body, causing Mira to realize that Xeno Bardock is growing stronger as he fights and is further shocked when Xeno Bardock transforms into a Super Saiyan 3. He ultimately loses to Super Saiyan 3 Bardock, however Mira's defeat causes Mira to realize the mysterious power Bardock and the other's possesses was an indomitable will and fighting spirit which he himself lacked due to having been created to be powerful. This causes Mira to gain a fighting spirit of his own, becoming determined to evolve and become stronger so he will never lose again.
After escaping the rift via Wormhole, his power reached even greater heights and he knocks out the first Future Warrior with a single blast. Later while battling the 2nd Future Warrior in Age ???, Towa remarks that his power had exceeded her calculations and notes that if Mira's core were to overload the destruction would destroy the universe and break through dimensions. Upon undergoing the Supervillain state his power increases further though this causes him to surpass his power limiter and start to overload, though Towa and the 2nd Future Warrior manages to defeat Mira preventing him his core from melting down, though Mira's fighting spirit causes him to betray Towa when she tries to remove his core to fix it and he resorts to absorbing his creator to evolve beyond her schematics.
In the final battle, Mira absorbs Towa and the wealth of dormant power from Tokitoki's egg to enter into his Final Form. In this form he is so powerful the Elder Kai believed there was no way to stop him and Future Trunks believed such a power shouldn't exist, suggesting he was even stronger than Golden Frieza. It took the combined effort of the Future Warrior and Super Saiyan Blue Goku using his full power to defeat him.
During the Dark Demon Realm Saga Mira attains his own Super Saiyan form, Super Mira, which would multiply his power many times over.
- Flight – Mira is capable of flight.
- Ki Sense - In Xenoverse, Mira is shown to be able sense Ki which he uses to sense those who possess high levels of Kili in order to steal their energy. He is also admits to sensing the Warrior's power when they confront him and Towa during the Cell Games, without the Warrior lifting so much as a finger.
- Telepathy - Used by Mira to communicate with Towa when he is reduced to his core after most of his body is destroyed by the Future Warrior's Buster Cannon in Dragon Ball Xenoverse.
- Ki Blast – The most basic form of energy wave. Used in Dragon Ball Heroes. Mira's are pure black with red lightning in Heroes and yellow in Xenoverse.
- Time Breaker mind control – Used in Dragon Ball Online to turn Bardock into the Masked Saiyan.
- Maximum Charge - A common Super Skill in Xenoverse uses to charge up the users Ki.
- Power Up – Mira can amplify his energy to increase his power.
- Time Travel – Using the "Time Passport", Mira can freely travel through time.
- Kiai – Used against Beat in the GDM3 trailer.
- Spirit Bomb – Mira uses a Spirit Bomb with energy gathered from all of his forces in order to destroy New Namek. He can also use this technique in Dragon Ball Heroes.
- Death Slash – Frieza's technique, A purple energy wave that slashes enemies.
- Death Beam - Frieza's technique and one of Mira's Super skills in Dragon Ball Xenoverse.
- Minus Energy Power Ball – Omega Shenron's technique. Mira uses this technique as one of his Ultimate Skills in Dragon Ball Xenoverse.
- Full Power Energy Wave – Mira uses a large energy wave against Future Trunks in Dragon Ball Online. He is capable of using a Full Power Energy Wave in Dragon Ball Xenoverse which he tries to use to destroy the Future Warrior with but the Warrior dodges it and defeats him with a Buster Cannon. Mira can also fire a more powerful red one.
- Shining Friday – Raditz's technique, Mira uses this technique in Dragon Ball Xenoverse.
- Bomber DX – Nappa's technique, Mira fires a giant cylinder of ki out his palm in Dragon Ball Xenoverse.
- Weekend – A stronger version of the Double Sunday attack originally used by Raditz. One of Mira's Ultimate Skills in Xenoverse.
- Android Kick - Mira preforms a spinning jump and then launches a dark energy enhanced flying kick. One of Mira's Super Skills in Xenoverse.
- Phantom Fist - Mira's variation of the Afterimage Technique and one of his Super Skills in Xenoverse.
- Kamehameha - Mira can use several versions of the Kamehameha.
- Majin Kamehameha - A imitation of Kamehameha technique used by Majin Buu and the Majin race, that Mira can use thanks to being a part of the Demon Clan. One of Mira's Super Skills in Xenoverse and Xenoverse 2.
- Perfect Kamehameha - Perfect Cell's technique and one of Mira's Ultimate Skills in Xenoverse.
- Dark Kamehameha - Mira's version of the Kamehameha, filled with dark energy. It is his super attack in Dragon Ball Heroes.
- God Kamehameha - A powerful version of the Kamehameha usable by Runaway Mira in Dragon Ball Heroes. While charging the attack, Mira will transform into his Super Mira form.
- Galick Beam Cannon - Mira's version of the Galick Gun, filled with dark energy. On of Mira's Super Skills in Xenoverse.
- Finish Breaker - A Energy Barrage Super Skill used by Vegeta which unleashes a barrage of fiery ki blasts. One of Mira's Super Skills in Xenoverse.
- Genocide Shell - A multiple Energy Sphere Super Skill used by Nappa where the user fires 4 stationary energy spheres in front of them that explode upon making contact with the opponent. One of Mira's Super Skills in Xenoverse.
- Break Strike - A Explosive Wave technique that launches opponents upwards. One of Mira's Evasive Skills in Xenoverse.
- Deadly Dance - Android 18's rush technique where the user delivers a series of dance-like kicks and one of Mira's Super Skills in Xenoverse.
- Perfect Shot- A green Ki Blast fired from the fingers used by Perfect Cell and one of Mira's Super Skills in Xenoverse.
- Side Bridge - Android 17's boomerang-like Energy Disc technique and one of Mira's Super Skills in Xenoverse.
- Drain Charge - An Energy Absorption Super Skill that allows the user to steal energy from an opponent. One of Mira's Super Skills in Xenoverse.
- Energy Barrier - Perfect Cell's Energy Shield technique and one of Mira's Evasive Skills in Xenoverse.
- Meteor Crash - A Meteor Attack Super Skill used by Mira in Xenoverse.
- Thunder Eraser - Super 17's Rush Ki Wave technique that can blind opponents and one of Mira's Super Skills in Xenoverse and Xenoverse 2.
- Spinning Blade - An Energy Blade technique and variation of the Salza Blade used by Jeice. One of Mira's Evasive Skills in Xenoverse.
- Infinity Explosion - A chargeable explosion of dark ki used by Mira as one of his Super Skills in Xenoverse.
- Serious Bomb - Mira's as-of-yet incomplete Ultimate move, an uppercut followed with a one-handed ball of energy. Mira's personal Ultimate Skill in Xenoverse.
- Dimension Ray - A Energy Barrage of glass-like needles originally used by Janemba. One of Mira's Ultimate Skills in story mission "Bardock, the Masked Man" in Xenoverse 2.
- Charged Ki Wave - A stamina charging technique used by Mira as one of his Super Skills in Xenoverse 2.
- Absorption - Used to absorb Towa and Tokitoki's egg after Mira overloads his power limiter in Xenoverse 2.
- Marbling Drop - One of Final Form Mira's techniques.
- Peeler Storm - One of Final Form Mira's techniques.
- Instant Charge - One of Final Form Mira's techniques.
Forms and transformations
Out of Control Main article: Out of Control (demonic Saiyan)
Out of Control Mira is an enhanced state of Mira. This form makes its debut in Dragon Ball Heroes, introduced in the second mission of the God Mission series (GDM2). In this state, he appears without his armor and has veins over his face. This state serves as a lead-up stage to his Super Mira form.
The form is also referred to as out of control Android Mira (制御不能の人造人間ミラ).
Super Mira Main article: Super Mira
Mira attained his own Super Saiyan transformation after going berserk. Due to key physical features, this form is classified as an entirely different Super Saiyan transformation. Similar to classic Super Saiyans, Mira's hair stands up (identical to Future Gohan in Super Saiyan form), though in Mira's case, his hair does not change color. The sclera of his eyes turn red; the irises change to a white color and his pupils appear to vanish. When active, Mira radiates a dark aura with arcs of purple lightning shooting throughout.
The Super Mira form makes its debut in the third mission of the God Mission series (GDM3).
Supervillain Main article: Supervillain
In the finale of Xenoverse 2, Mira overcomes his limiter, gains a fighting spirit, and begins overheating. This reckless attempt at obtaining power results in him transforming into the Supervillain state.
Final Form Main article: Absorption
In Xenoverse 2, Mira absorbs Towa and Tokitoki's egg after overloading his power limiter. The absorption of Towa alters Mira's skin to light blue, and changes his eye color to purple. He also gains Towa's earrings and the bottom portion of her outfit. In this form, Mira gains white fur all over his body, and his hair grows out, making him appear similar to a Super Saiyan 4. Finally, he gains a golden Time Breaker mark on his chest, though the lines are now connected, forming a true infinity symbol.
- Dragon Ball Online
- Dragon Ball Xenoverse
- Dragon Ball Heroes
- Dragon Ball Z: Extreme Butōden (Z-Assist Support)
- Dragon Ball Z: Dokkan Battle
- Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2
- Dragon Ball Fusions
In Dragon Ball Heroes, Mira makes his debut as a boss in eighth mission of the Jaaku Mission series (JM8). He then becomes a playable character since the second mission of God Mission series (GDM2).
- Japanese: Hiroki Takahashi
- English dub: John Michael Tatum
Dark Demon Realm Mission
- Mira vs. Time Patrollers
- Mira vs. Bardock
- Mira vs. Future Warrior
- Mira vs. Future Warrior and Time Patrol Trunks (Super Saiyan)
- Mira vs. Future Warrior
- Mira vs. Time Patrol Trunks and Future Warrior (cutscene)
- Mira vs. Future Warrior (Xenoverse 2) and Time Patrol Trunks
- Mira vs. Future Warrior (Xenoverse 2), Future Gohan and Time Patrol Trunks (Super Saiyan)
- Mira vs. Future Warrior (Xenoverse 2)
- Mira and Masked Saiyan vs. Future Warrior (Xenoverse 2) and Time Patrol Trunks
- Mira vs. Bardock (Base/Super Saiyan/Super Saiyan 2/Super Saiyan 3)
- Mira and Towa vs. Time Patrol Trunks, Future Warrior (Xenoverse 2) and Future Warrior (cutscene)
- Mira (Supervillain) vs. Future Warrior (Xenoverse 2) and Towa
- Mira (Final Form) vs. Future Warrior (Xenoverse 2) and Goku (Super Saiyan Blue)
- His name is an anagram for mirai, meaning "future" in Japanese.
- His death as Final Form Mira greatly resembles Super 17's death. One of the fusses show their weakness to Goku and crew, with Goku using Dragon Fist and Kamehameha to finish the ultimate creation off (however in Mira's case the Kamehameha is performed by the 2nd Future Warrior instead of Goku).
- Mira can be seen as the dark counterpart to the Xenoverse Future Warrior:
- Both are capable of reaching powerful heights.
- Both are of multiple race's and can use transformations.
- Both have access to many techniques that both the heroes and villain's use in the Dragon Ball series.
- Both are alignment to a certain faction (Towa and the Time Breakers for Mira, Chronoa and the Time Patrol for the Future Warrior).
- Mira shares several similarities with Cell, as they are both Bio-Androids created using the DNA of countless warriors. However Mira contains DNA of warriors throughout history while Cell only contains DNA of some of the most powerful warriors to have walked the Earth (with the exception of Beerus and Majin Buu).
- Additionally Cell has Goku's DNA which Mira lacks. However Mira has both Demon Realm race and Majin DNA which Cell lacks. They both however possess Saiyan and Earthling DNA.
- Additionally both Mira and Cell can grow more powerful through Energy Absorption and Absorption.
- Furthermore, both Cell and Mira have traveled through time and altered history, only to be destroyed in the timeline they ended up creating (the main timeline for Cell and Age ??? for Mira).
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 1.5 Dragon Ball Online Korean guidebook
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 2.3 2.4 Dragon Ball Online Taiwanese guidebook
- ↑ Dragon Ball Xenoverse, GT Pack 2 DLC
- ↑ Dragon Ball Heroes, 2015
- ↑ Dragon Ball Fusions, 2016
- ↑ Dragon Ball Z: Dokkan Battle
- ↑ Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 E3 Interview w/ Masayuki Hirano!. Youtube (June 16, 2016).
- ↑ Dragon Ball Fusions, 2016
- ↑ Cite error: Invalid
<ref>tag; no text was provided for refs named
|Demon Race||Churai • Dabura/Future Dabura • Demigra • Fu • Gravy • Halto • Julia • Mechikabura • Melee • Mira • Mirayo • Pipila • Putine • Rubee • Salsa • Shula • Shroom • Towa • Yamma • Demon Realm Soldier (Σ • Ω)|
|Demon Transformations|| Darkness|
Demon God (Giant • Makyouka)
Super Mira (Out of Control)
|Devils||Ackman • Butor • Chivil • Greatdevilman • Majon • Psidevilman • Spike the Devil Man|
|Other entities||Beelzebub • Janemba/Future Janemba • Janemba's Majin Vegeta) • Fiends (King Gurumes • Igor) • Fire Demons • Majin • Mashenlong • Miniature Demons • Mount Paozu Demons • Phantom Majin (Hirudegarn) • Lucifer|
|Demon Clans||Lord Slug's clan • Makyan • Namekian Demon Clan (Dark Namekians • Mutated Namekian)|
|Fusions||Damira • Daccolo • Janembuu • Toomee • Towale • Towane|
|Related||Black Water Mist • Blood Ruby • Manipulation Sorcery • Dark Magic • Demon Realm • Fruit of the Tree of Might (Demon Realm) • Supervillain • Time Breakers • Villainous Mode|
|Leaders||Dabura • Damira • Demigra • Mechikabura • Mira • Towa|
|Members||Churai • Julia • General Sus • Chocolay • Android 8000 • Android 19000 • Psidevilman • Greatdevilman • Haru Haru • Shun Shun • Guard troops • General Bon • Naraka • Gamelan • Bongo • Mr. Poko Poko • Captain Bacterian • Cell • Octopapa • Masked Saiyan • Black-Masked Saiyan • Turles • Slug • Dark-Masked King • Salsa • Putine • Gravy • Shroom|
|Other affiliates||Fu • Frieza • Super 17 • Baby Hatchiyack • Meta-Cooler • Broly • Janemba|
|Sub-factions||Demons (Demon Realm race • Majin • Devils) • Frieza's Army remnants • (Wada • Bomb King Nobel • Compression-01) • Red Pants Army • Dark Namekians • Captain Bacterian's Pirates • Bio-Androids|
|Related||Dark Magic • Time Breaker mind control • Supervillain Mode|