- Dynamite Pressure – A variation of the Milky Cannon used by Ginyu while he is in Goku's body.
- Galaxy Dynamite – The Energy Wave Barrage version of the Milky Cannon that Captain Ginyu uses against Goku in the anime.
- Triple Milky Cannon – A stronger version of the Milky Cannon that is one of Captain Ginyu's super attacks in Dragon Ball Z: Burst Limit.
- Visionary Attack – The Finger Beam version used by Captain Ginyu against Goku after using the Galaxy Dynamite. Named in the Dragon Ball Z Collectible Card Game.
- Genocide Shell - Nappa's own version which produces 4 stationary Energy Spheres that appears in Dragon Ball Xenoverse.
- DUAL Milky Cannon - A team attack variation that appears as Ginyu's Dual Ultimate Attack in Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 after the 1.09.00 Update.
- Super Milky Cannon - A more powerful variation of the Milky Cannon used by Ginyuman in Dragon Ball Fusions.
Video Game Appearances
The technique was named Milky Cannon in the Budokai series, Dragon Ball Heroes, and Dragon Ball Z: Battle of Z. It is called Super Energy Wave in Dragon Ball Z II: Gekishin Freeza, Full Power Energy Wave in Dragon Ball Z: Legend of the Super Saiyan and the Budokai Tenkaichi series (as one of Ginyu's Blast 2), Ginyu Dynamite Blast in the Butōden series, Genius Dynamite Attack in Dragon Ball Z: Ultimate Battle 22, and Meteo Attack in Dragon Ball Z: The Legend. It is also used in Dragon Ball Z Arcade. In Ultimate Battle 22, in addition to the regular Milky Cannon, Ginyu uses an overhand variation called Painful Awakening.
"A Ki Blast that stops in midair! Chargeable. Charge length changes stopping point."
In Dragon Ball Xenoverse, it is one of Ginyu's super skills. When trapped in Ginyu's body, the Future Warrior can also use the skill, and they can learn it by taking Ginyu on as a Master and completing his second training mission. As part of the GT DLC Pack 1, Nappa gains a 4th moveset which features the Milky Cannon as one of his skills. This version of Nappa takes Ginyu's place as a member of the Neo Ginyu Force.
In Dragon Ball Z: Extreme Butōden, it appears under the name Ginyu Cannon.
"Fires a slow-moving Ki Blast. Holding down the button will change the technique's speed, allowing it to travel farther."
— Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 Tutorial description
"An Ultimate Attack requires the ultimate partner! Attack as a pair with a Milky Cannon!"
— Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 Dual Ultimate Attack description
After the 1.09.00 Update, Captain Ginyu will gain a Dual Ultimate Attack version called DUAL Milky Cannon which allows Ginyu and a partner to attack as a pair using Milky Cannon. The Future Warrior can learn it from Ginyu after reaching Partner Level (maximum friendship) with Ginyu as an Instructor then speak to him. Its strength increases as Ginyu's Partner Gauge level increases.
In Dragon Ball FighterZ, it appears under the name Powerful Energy Wave.