Captain Ginyu holds his right or left hand forwards, and then releases a strong purple Energy wave from it. This attack is quite powerful as it makes a large crater on Namek. Milky Cannon is used by Captain Ginyu many times during his fight with Goku. In the anime, Ginyu also fires a Milky Cannon at Jeice as a warning not to interrupt again in his fight against Goku.
- Dynamite Pressure – A variation of the Milky Cannon used by Ginyu while he is in Goku's body.
- Galaxy Dynamite – The Energy Wave Barrage version of the Milky Cannon that Captain Ginyu uses against Goku in the anime.
- Triple Milky Cannon – A stronger version of the Milky Cannon that is one of Captain Ginyu's super attacks in Dragon Ball Z: Burst Limit.
- Visionary Attack – The Finger Beam version used by Captain Ginyu against Goku after using the Galaxy Dynamite. Named in the Dragon Ball Z Collectible Card Game.
- Genocide Shell - Nappa's own version which produces 4 stationary Energy Spheres that appears in Dragon Ball: Xenoverse.
- Super Milky Cannon - A more powerful variation of the Milky Cannon used by Ginyuman in Dragon Ball Fusions.
Video Game Appearances
The technique was named Milky Cannon in the Budokai series, Dragon Ball Heroes, and Dragon Ball Z: Battle of Z. It is called Super Energy Wave in Dragon Ball Z II: Gekishin Freeza, Full Power Energy Wave in Dragon Ball Z: Legend of the Super Saiyan and the Budokai Tenkaichi series (as one of Ginyu's Blast 2), Ginyu Dynamite Blast in the Butōden series, Genius Dynamite Attack in Dragon Ball Z: Ultimate Battle 22, and Meteo Attack in Dragon Ball Z: The Legend. It is also used in Dragon Ball Z Arcade. In Ultimate Battle 22, in addition to the regular Milky Cannon, Ginyu uses an overhand variation called Painful Awakening.
In Dragon Ball: Xenoverse, it is one of Ginyu's super skills. When trapped in Ginyu's body, the Future Warrior can also use the skill, and they can learn it by taking Ginyu on as a Master and completing his second training mission. As part of the GT DLC Pack 1, Nappa gains a 4th moveset which features the Milky Cannon as one of his skills. This version of Nappa takes Ginyu's place as a member of the Neo Ginyu Force.
In Dragon Ball Z: Extreme Butōden, it appears under the name Ginyu Cannon.
In Dragon Ball FighterZ, it appears under the name Powerful Energy Wave.