Moah (モア Moa) is a green alien soldier who appears in Dragon Ball Z: Broly - The Legendary Super Saiyan.
Broly - The Legendary Super Saiyan
Main article: Dragon Ball Z: Broly - The Legendary Super Saiyan
Moah was working on New Planet Vegeta for Paragus. Moah is seen telling his master, Paragus, that he is afraid because the comet Camori is getting closer to New Planet Vegeta and will soon crash into it. This, however, is exactly what Paragus wants, and for showing fear for Camori's approach, Paragus kills him using his Dead Punisher.
Video Game Appearances
Moah made his video game debut in Dragon Ball Heroes.
Despite being one of Paragus' prime soldiers, Moah is not very powerful, as he was killed by Paragus with a single attack.
Techniques and Special Abilities
- Flight – The ability to fly using ki. Used in Dragon Ball Heroes.
- Ki Blast – The most basic form of energy wave. Used in Dragon Ball Heroes.
- Moah Blast – His special attack in the Dragon Ball Heroes.
- The clothes and facial features of the fighter who resembles Burter seen on Grand Kai's Planet in "Warriors of the Dead" imply that he was based on the same Settei/Chara Sheet as Moah.
- Moah, along with Angol, is named after "Angolmois", a word coined by the famous French seer in one of his prophecies.