"I'm the Demon King Moolin!"
"LooK! What's that?! Haha, tricked you, didn't I?"
— Moolin playing a prank on Tekka on the Spaceship in Dragon Ball Fusions
Moolin is a mischievous Namekian child who came to idolize the Demon King Piccolo and Piccolo Jr. after hearing stories about them. As a result, he began to pretend he was an evil Demon King and went around childishly calling people names in a naïve attempt to emulate the Demon King Piccolo. However, after Pan hits him in anger after he calls her short causing Moolin to cry, Tekka's team manage to convince him to stop and Goten convinces him to follow Piccolo's example, rather than his father King Piccolo's.
He does however retain his mischievous personality as he still enjoy playing pranks, to the point he uses them as part of his fighting style.
"A Namekian who looks up to Piccolo."
— Dragon Ball Fusions character profile
Moolin is one of Grand Elder Guru's many children who was transported into the Timespace Rift along with Guru, Nail, and portions of Planet Namek.
After hearing stories of the Demon King Piccolo, Moolin childishly adopted the title of Demon King in an attempt to emulate King Piccolo, only to go around rudely insulting people. After Tekka's Team breaks the barrier around Guru's House, Guru tries to ask them to convince Moolin to set him straight, but Kid Goku mistakenly jumps to conclusions and races off in a misguided attempt to stop him from unleashing evil on the Timespace Rift, as King Piccolo had done on Earth, forcing Pan, Trunks, Goten, and Tekka to chase after him before Guru has a chance to fully explain the situation. After finding Moolin, he introduces himself as Demon King Moolin and insults both Pan and Trunks. He forces Tekka's team to chase him, but is eventually caught by Pan. However he makes the mistake of calling her a shrimp, causing Pan to hit him out of anger, which makes Moolin cry. After realizing their mistake, Tekka's Team manage to convince him to stop emulating King Piccolo and Goten convinces him to be nice like Piccolo Jr. Moolin says he will go and be nice to someone and flies off. Guru thanks them for teaching Moolin a lesson and suggests that Nail join Tekka's Team as a way to repay them.
After learning how to recruit more allies from Master Roshi, Tekka's Team can encounter Moolin in several areas and appears as part of Piccolo's Team along with Teen Gohan, Ampa, and Quinny in the Area F1. They can recruit him by KO'ing him with a Zenkai Attack. After he is recruited, he will join Tekka's team (allowing he to be selected as playable character) and will appear in the Team's Spaceship.
Techniques and Special Abilities
- Flight - The ability to fly using ki.
- Dragon Dash - Used by Moolin when he forces Tekka's Team to chase him. Though he is initially able to evade Tekka's team, Pan eventually manages to out maneuver and catch him.
- Ki Blast - The most basic form of energy wave. In Dragon Ball Fusions, Moolin is classified as a Speed Type, which causes him to fire a single Energy Wave that hits enemies in a straight line.
- Regeneration - Moolin possesses the Namekian ability to regenerate. In Dragon Ball Fusions, Moolin's Regeneration is a passive skill that causes Moolin to regain some HP each turn.
- Poop Toss - Due to his mischievous nature, Moolin will use a stick to toss Poop on his enemies. Has a chance of inflicting shock status on an enemy. One of Moolin's Special Moves.
- Masenko - One of Piccolo's techniques which Moolin somehow managed to learn as one of his Special Moves in order to better emulate his idol, Piccolo.
- Super Masenko - A stronger version of the Masenko which appears as one of Moolin's learnable Special Moves.
- Taunt - Due to his mischievous nature, Moolin likes to insult and taunt people. Used by Moolin against Tekka's Team, while he was playing the role of Demon King. He has a habit of calling people shorty or saying they have an outie (as in belly button), though occasionally combines the two to create a double insult as Pan and Trunks refer to it.
- Ah, Lord Frieza! - A feint where Moolin pretends that Frieza is behind the opponent to trick them into looking behind them, causing them to lose a turn. One of Moolin's learnable Special Moves.
- Barrier - Moolin is capable of creating a barrier to protect himself. One of Moolin's learnable Special Moves.
- Super Barrier - A stronger barrier technique which Moolin can learn after reaching Lv. 52.
Video Game Appearances