"Man, what is this? I've never seen it before. This isn't one of the Androids that killed Dr. Gero"
More Androids?! (事実は未来より恐ろしい!? トランクスの疑惑, Jijitsu wa Mirai yori Osoroshii!? Torankusu no Giwaku) is the sixth episode of the Androids Saga and the one hundred thirty-first overall episode in the uncut Dragon Ball Z series. The episode first aired on March 18, 1992. Its original American air date was September 21, 2000.
During the search, Android 20 attacks Piccolo and begins draining his energy. Gohan manages to save him by smashing Android 20 from his back with a Double Axe Handle before it is too late. As the other Z Fighters gather around, Piccolo says he will fight the android alone. As the battle ensues, Android 20 is baffled to find Piccolo is much stronger than he anticipated. Then Android 20 notices that Vegeta is still up to full strength and begins to ponder on how his strength may be problem for him. While Android 20 is thinking, Piccolo removes his turban from his head and his cape, and prepares to fight him.
Meanwhile, Future Trunks has returned from the future and finds his last visit somehow changed the course of events. Vegeta finds out that Trunks is his son from another future. Trunks then notifies the rest of the Z Fighters that he has never seen these androids before.
- Piccolo vs. Android 20
- Piccolo reveals the results of his training by effortlessly beating Android 20
- Vegeta discovers that Trunks is his son from the Future.
"You know, I used to be like you. One day, you'll learn that the more you hurt others, the harder your life becomes. It's simple. Your desire to kill is killing you. *Chops off Android 20's arm* It's a darn shame you could've put this hand to good use. What a waste of technology."
- Piccolo could not hear Android 20 chattering to himself plotting to steal his energy nearby, which is highly unlikely considering that earlier during the Trunks Saga he could hear Goku talking with Future Trunks from across the crater, especially considering that he was searching for Android 20 and would have been on high alert.
- When Gero is scanning for energy to absorb, his scanner show Krillin's and Tien's original Japanese names, Tenshinhan and Kuririn. When Android 20 is scanning Piccolo, his scanner spells it Piccoro.
- In "A Handy Trick", when Goku knocks off Android 20's hat, it appears that the hat was made from fabric. When Gohan knocks it off in this episode, it makes metal clanging sounds as it hits the rocks and the interior of the hat seems to be made of metal.