Mosco's appearance is that of a green hulking robotic being with a single orange eye.
It appears to be very silent, but when Goku disrespects the gods, the only action Mosco does is flash its robotic eye red. It doesn't seem to hold a grudge against Universe 7, asking why Beerus hasn't been invited in the Gods of Destruction meeting before the Tournament of Power.
Dragon Ball Super
Universe Survival Saga
Main article: Universe Survival Saga Mosco, Ea, and Campari attended the Zen Exhibition Match. When Champa called a meeting with the other Gods of Destruction, Campari translated for Mosco and asked why Champa had not invited Beerus of Universe 7.
Like all Gods of Destruction, Mosco is supremely powerful, rivaling its Angel attendant, Campari, as one of the mightiest beings in Universe 3, and among the most powerful in all of the twelve universes.
- Flight – The ability to fly with the use of ki.
- Ki Blast – The most basic form of energy wave.
- Destruction - As the God of Destruction, Mosco possesses the ability to destroy anything, which includes Gods and ghosts.
- Life Link - Mosco and Ea's lives are linked to one another, so if one of them dies, the other will die as well (in a manner similar to Piccolo and Kami) in order to prevent an imbalance between the natural forces of creation and destruction which Mosco and Ea represent.
- Japanese: N/A
- English: TBA
- Its name seems to come from "Moscow Mule", continuing the alcoholic name puns that the other Gods of Destruction and their attendants possess.
- Mosco was designed by Toyotarō.
- Mosco bears a heavy resemblance to the God of Destruction Luud from Dragon Ball GT, as he was designed by Toyotarō - who in the past has jokingly referenced Luud's God of Destruction "status" - it is likely that it is based off him.