Mosco is a green hulking robotic being with a single orange eye. Its appearance is similar to that of the Machine Mutants, however it has never been confirmed to be a member of that race.
It is dressed in similar fashion to the other Gods of Destruction, wearing white-trimmed black, green, and gold Egyptian-looking attire with white and orange diamond/triangle decorations. However, its attire lacks an obi (belt) like those that its counterparts wear.
On its mid-section, it has a circular grey panel with a small blue screen and what appears to be a red button. It also wears a pair of brown shoes with golden braces around the heels.
Mosco usually appears very silent, having no verbal dialog with any of the other characters it interacts with. However when it does communicate, it beeps in 8-bit tones and its robotic eye flashes brightly.
For the most part, it relies on its Angel attendant Campari to translate what it is saying, as seen in its brief conversations with its Supreme Kai Ea and the modified warriors for its Universe's team in the Tournament of Power.
It doesn't seem to hold a grudge against Universe 7 like a lot of its counterparts do, even asking why Beerus was not invited to the Gods of Destruction summit preceding the Tournament of Power.
Dragon Ball Super
Universe Survival Saga
Main article: Universe Survival Saga Mosco, Ea, and Campari attended the Zen Exhibition Match. When Champa called a meeting with the other Gods of Destruction, Campari translated for Mosco and asked why Champa had not invited Beerus of Universe 7.
Like all Gods of Destruction, Mosco is supremely powerful, but below its Angel attendant, Campari, as one of the mightiest beings in Universe 3, and among the most powerful in all of the twelve universes.
- Flight – The ability to fly with the use of ki.
- Ki Blast – The most basic form of energy wave.
- Destruction - As the God of Destruction, Mosco possesses the ability to destroy anything, which includes Gods and ghosts.
- Life Link - Mosco and Ea's lives are linked to one another, so if one of them dies, the other will die as well (in a manner similar to Piccolo and Kami) in order to prevent an imbalance between the natural forces of creation and destruction which Mosco and Ea represent.
- God of Destruction's Angry Roar (破壊神の怒号 Hakaishin no Dogō) - Mosco's special attack from Dragon Ball Heroes.
- Japanese: N/A
- English: TBA
- Its name seems to come from "Moscow Mule", continuing the alcoholic name puns that the other Gods of Destruction and their attendants possess.
- Mosco was designed by Toyotarō.
- Mosco bears a heavy resemblance to the God of Destruction Luud from Dragon Ball GT, as he was designed by Toyotarō - who in the past has jokingly referenced Luud's God of Destruction "status" - it is likely that it is based off him.