Mosco is a green hulking robotic being with a single orange eye. It is dressed in similar fashion to the other Gods of Destruction, wearing white-trimmed black, green, and gold Egyptian-looking attire with white and orange diamond/triangle decorations. However, its attire lacks an obi (belt) like those that its counterparts wear. On its mid-section, it has a circular grey panel with a small blue screen and what appears to be a red button. It also wears a pair of brown shoes with golden braces around the heels.
Mosco usually appears very silent, having no verbal dialog with any of the other characters it interacts with. However when it does communicate, it beeps in 8-bit tones and its robotic eye flashes brightly.
For the most part, it relies on its Angel attendant Campari to translate what it is saying, as seen in its brief conversations with its Supreme Kai Ea and the modified warriors for its Universe's team in the Tournament of Power.
It doesn't seem to hold a grudge against Universe 7 like a lot of its counterparts do, even asking why Beerus was not invited to the Gods of Destruction summit preceding the Tournament of Power, just like his twin Universe's Supreme Kai asked why they haven't invited Shin. This doesn't apply in the manga though where it hates Beerus like all other Gods Of Destruction due to the All Universe Hide and Seek Tournament incident and chose to gang up on him during the Zen Exhibition Match. Also like it's Supreme Kai counterpart in the anime, Mosco shows the most outrage at Zen-Oh's declaration of the Tournament of Power where the robot complains that they don't have enough time to gather enough fighters for the tournament.
In the manga, at some point in time Mosco participated in the All Universe Hide and Seek Tournament held by Zen-Oh. But when Beerus hid and fell asleep for fifty years during the tournament, it had to be cancelled. He and the gods had to calm Zen-Oh down who was furious. Since then Mosco and the other Gods of Destruction have felt disdain towards Beerus.
Dragon Ball Super
Universe Survival Saga
When Champa called a meeting with the other Gods of Destruction, Campari translated for Mosco and asked why Champa had not invited Beerus of Universe 7. Mosco is later seen giving his approval to Nigrisshi as he witnesses Narirama's power. He feels confident that their Universe will be the victor.
As with all Gods of Destruction, Mosco is incredibly powerful, only being surpassed in his Universe by his angel/attendant Campari. It could also be hinted that Mosco could be stronger than his attendant, due to the fact that when Narirama was doing some of his attacks, both Ea and Campari hid behind him for protection.
- Flight – The ability to fly with the use of ki.
- Ki Blast – The most basic form of energy wave.
- Destruction - As the God of Destruction, Mosco possesses the ability to destroy anything, which includes Gods and ghosts.
- Life Link - Mosco and Ea's lives are linked to one another, so if one of them dies, the other will die as well (in a manner similar to Piccolo and Kami) in order to prevent an imbalance between the natural forces of creation and destruction which Mosco and Ea represent.
- God of Destruction's Angry Roar - Mosco's special attack from Dragon Ball Heroes.
- Japanese: N/A
- English: TBA
- Mosco vs. Iwne vs. Heles vs. Quitela vs. Arack vs. Champa vs. Beerus vs. Liquiir vs. Sidra vs. Rumsshi vs. Belmod vs. Geene (Manga only)
- Its name seems to come from the Italian sparkling wine or possibly the cocktail " ", continuing the alcoholic name puns that the other Gods of Destruction and their attendants possess.
- Mosco was designed by Toyotarō.
- Mosco bears a heavy resemblance to the God of Destruction Luud from Dragon Ball GT, as he was designed by Toyotarō - who in the past has jokingly referenced Luud's God of Destruction "status". - it is likely that it is based off him.