Dragon Ball GT
Black Star Dragon Ball Saga
Main article: Black Star Dragon Ball Saga
Main article: Baby Saga
When General Rilldo realizes Pan is in the base, he sends Natt to deal with her. The robot at first seems to be winning with ease, but then Pan figures out he can only predict moves she has done before. She combines some of her moves with Goku's, and then destroys the robot using her Maiden's Rage technique.
However, it is soon revealed that Natt and the other members of the Sigma Force had not been destroyed, and Rilldo has them ambush Goku during his battle with the Saiyan, the Sigma Force gaining a hold on Goku and stopping him from moving. However Goku quickly destroys them by transforming into a Super Saiyan. In response Rilldo merges with the remains of the Sigma Force to increase his power.
Despite this however, Nutt is among the other Sigma Force members who Goku remarks have awesome power that he hadn't seen in a while (the last powerful opponent he had was Luud a few months prior).
Techniques and special abilities
- Hikou – The ability to fly without the use of ki.
- Liquefaction – The ability to liquefy and go through metal.
- Super Explosive Wave – A wave of energy more powerful than the simple Explosive Wave. The four Sigma Force members use it in combination during their first encounter with Goku, Trunks, and Pan.
- Arms Extension – The ability to elongate arms in order to perform an attack similar to the Rocket Punch.
- Rocket Launcher – Natt has small rocket launchers in its chest cavity, as well as his arms.
- Natt vs. Pan
- Natt's name is based on " ".
- In the English dub, the Sigma Force who appeared to aid Rilldo were not the original Sigma Force, and were instead "new and improved DNA Replicants".