|This article is a stub. You can help the Dragon Ball Wiki by , or perhaps you could contribute to discussion on the topic.|
Like all fusions created by the Metamoran Fusion Dance, Natz wears Metamoran attire instead of the Battle Armor worn by both of his fusees, though retains Raditz's green scouter model which he wears on his left eye. While he inherits Nappa's facial features and facial hair, he has a black mohawk on the top of his head (which resembles a combination of Raditz's hair and Nappa's former hairstyle from the Dragon Ball Z: Bardock - The Father of Goku).
Despite both fusee possessing tails is unclear if he inherits one as it may be covered up by his belt sash, as both his fusee usually wrap their tails around their waists.
Natz is formed by Raditz and Nappa to fight Tekka's team after Raditz and Nappa learned the Fusion Dance via mimicking Goten and Trunks, he notes that thanks to even a little training his power has reached the top of the charts and it makes him almost happy Vegeta sent him to the Valley of Space and Time, before deciding he should get payback on Vegeta. Natz then engages Tekka's team but is defeated and defuses.
- Manga & Video Games
As a fusion of two Saiyan warriors, Natz is shown to be powerful enough to force Goten and Kid Trunks to fuse into Gotenks in order to fight him alongside Kid Goku (from the four years he was training under Kami) and Tekka (who was slightly weaker than the unfused Nappa and Raditz at that point in the story). Natz himself noted that even with only a little training, his power had reached its peak and even planned to use his newfound power to take on Vegeta after defeating Tekka's Team, showing that he believed that his power would allow him to challenge the Saiyan Prince (though presumably he was referring to Vegeta's evil younger self).
However he seems to have grossly overestimated his own power as an untransformed Gotenks, Kid Goku, and Tekka managed to overpower him by fighting as a team.
As fusions produced by Metamoran Fusions are stronger than those created by EX-Fusion, it is implied that his raw power is greater than his EX-Fusion counterpart Rappa, though Rappa possesses the advantage of being able to remain fused as long as he continues to wear the Metamo-Ring on his left arm (as he will defuse if it is removed), while Natz's fusion only lasts for a half hour (30 minutes).
- Flight - The ability to fly using ki.
- Ki Blast - The most basic form of energy attack.
- Scouter - Though Natz wears Metamoran clothing like all fusions created via the Metamoran Fusion Dance, he retains Raditz's green Scouter model. As a result, it allows Natz to read and detect power levels allowing him to both track and gauge an fighter's power level (provided they are not deities, Red Ribbon Androids, or suppressing their power level).
- Double Sunday – A pink twin energy wave fired from both hands that was originally used by Raditz. One of Natz's Special Moves in Dragon Ball Fusions.
- Flame Pillar – Natz powers up his energy and raises two fingers in the air to create a large explosion around him. One of Natz's Special Moves in Dragon Ball Fusions.
- Super Maximum Buster - Probably a combination of Raditz's Double Sunday and Nappa's Blazing Storm, in which Natz bursts a yellow energy wave that forms small explosions after the short burst.
- Natz also has a Special Move similar to Penetrate! and Dragon Fist. He kicks the enemy away before condensing ki into his hand and flies at he opponent, an Oozaru image manifesting before he slams into and punches through them. One of his Special Moves in Dragon Ball Fusions.