Techniques and special abilities
- Flight – The ability to fly with the use of ki.
- Nekohameha – Z's version of the trademark Kamehameha technique. It is likely that Z created this technique after witnessing his mentor Goku perform the Kamehameha, but how it differs from the original wave is unknown.
- Mimicry – The unique ability to copy, use, and even alter witnessed techniques.
- Energy Wave – A generic one-handed energy blast.
- High Speed Movement – The ability to move so fast that the user appears in another location.
- Super Kamehameha S – An ability used by Neko Majins in Dragon Ball Heroes. It increases the power of Goku's Super Kamehameha.
Video Game Appearances
Neko Majin Mike makes his first debut ever in a video-game and as a playable character in Dragon Ball Heroes, introduced since the fourth mission of the Jaaku Mission series (JM4).
- Japanese: Yūsuke Numata (Dragon Ball Heroes)
- Like most of the other Neko Majins, Neko Majin Mike is named after a breed of cat, specifically a type of Japanese bobtail referred to as mi-ke (三毛).
|Neko Majin Mix • Neko Majin Z|