Neko Majin is a magical cat of the Neko Majin race who lives in a small village with his pet fish named Yamada Haruo. He charges people 100 yen for almost anything. As stated in the fourth chapter of Nekomajin, titled "Neko Majin Z", he is one of twenty-eight Neko Majins found across the planet.
Along with the Tori-Bot, Neko Majin's face is seen when Gohan is on the computer with Videl in the special Dragon Ball: Yo! Son Goku and His Friends Return!!.
Techniques and special abilities
- Flight – The ability to fly with the use of ki.
- Nekohameha – Z's version of the trademark Kamehameha technique. It is likely that Z created this technique after witnessing his mentor Goku perform the Kamehameha, but how it differs from the original wave is unknown. Also, like Goku's Flying Kamehameha attack, Z can perform a similar attack while flying upward and charging the Nekohameha.
- Mimicry – The unique ability to copy, use, and even alter witnessed techniques.
- Energy Wave – A generic one-handed energy blast. After Vegeta hit him with his energy wave, Z performs a similar blast himself. The attack is also used by Neko Majin Mike.
- Full Power Energy Wave – A two-handed energy blast. Z uses it after reappearing behind Vegeta during their battle.
- High Speed Movement – The ability to move so fast that the user appears in another location.
- Super Kamehameha S – An ability used by Neko Majins in Dragon Ball Heroes. It increases the power of Goku's Super Kamehameha.
Video game appearance
Neko Majin Mix makes his first debut ever in a video-game and as a playable character in the arcade game Dragon Ball Heroes, introduced in the fourth mission of the Jaaku Mission series (JM4).
- Neko Majin Mix looks a lot like Majin Buu. Both are "Majins" (magical creatures). Also, Neko Majin Mix has a house similar to Majin Buu's house.
|Neko Majin Z • Neko Majin Mike|