"Dummy...you get to live...he's going to train you."
Nicky is tall, has white hair and blue skin.
Main article: Dragon Ball Z: Dead Zone
Nicky also appears to have a fondness for fruit, as shown when he and the others kidnapped Gohan, he was seen plucking several pears into his mouth.
Afterwards, Nicky was assigned to watch over Gohan. It proved to be a daunting task. When Gohan ate a piece of fruit from a tree that was in the courtyard, he became delusional and started to see unusual things, much to Nicky's dismay. Later, when Goku and Kami arrived, Nicky pulled a sword out of his leg to fight Goku. Despite this, Goku used his Power Pole to knock Nicky into a nearby tower. He was then killed by a Kamehameha that also destroyed Ginger.
Main article: Dragon Ball Z: Fusion Reborn
Nicky later makes a cameo appearance, along with countless other Dragon Ball antagonists, but with an unusual coloring.
As he is normally, Nicky is comparable to his ally Ginger who is strong enough to defeat Chi-Chi with a simply Kiai. In his Super state, he is more powerful than before but even when fighting alongside Ginger and Sansho in the same state, they are on the losing side against Goku while still wearing his weighted clothing.
- Video Games
Techniques and Special Abilities
- Flight – The ability to fly with the use of ki.
- Lozenges Blast – A fully-powered green energy wave shot from the palm. Named in Dragon Ball Heroes.
- Katana Kogeki – Nicky attacks his opponent with a longsword he pulled out from his leg. This technique is called Internal Weapon (Giant Sword) in Daizenshuu 7.
- Unnamed Spinning Technique – Nicky, Ginger, and Sansho spin around their opponent, forming a vortex where they all attack while flying around, and then catch the opponent and slam them into the ground.
Main article: Gigantification
Like other Makyans, Nicky can take on a buff form under certain circumstances. Nicky takes on his buff form while combating Goku.
Video Game Appearances
In Kyōshū! Saiyan, Nicky's character model re-appears later in the game under the name Herb (ハーブ Hābu) as a common foe whose power level is 300.
- Japanese: Shigeru Chiba
- Brazilian Portuguese dub: Bruno Rocha
- Like the rest of Garlic Jr.'s henchmen, Nicky is named after a spice. For Nicky, his name is a reference to the Japanese word "Nikki" (ニッキ, Nikki), meaning "cinnamon." It is also similar to the name "Nicky", as in "Little Nicky", a nickname for the Antichrist (considering Nicky is a Makyan demon).
- The name "Nicky" was reused during the Imperfect Cell Saga, when Cell regains his lost energy by absorbing the inhabitants of Nicky Town.
- Nicky's battle phrase is "Nodoame" in the original Japanese version, "Tutti-frutti!" in the Ocean and Funimation dubs, "You can't win." in the AB Groupe dub, and "Nodowome" in the Speedy dub.