Ogma has light pink skin with white spiky hair and is overweight. She wears two green Potara earrings and a dark red and green variant of the traditional Kai attire
A gentle god who values a balance of knowledge and power. Ogma is proud of her work, as she understands the sparing of her, her fellow gods, and her universe by Zeno and Future Zen-Oh is recognition of their good work.
Dragon Ball Super
Universe Survival Saga
Main article: Universe Survival Saga Ogma attends the Zen Exhibition Match, along with Cukatail and Arack, representing Universe 5. Ogma watches the exhibition matches, and is opted out of the Tournament of Power due to Universe 5 having a high mortal ranking, which she is proud of.
Prior to the Tournament of Power, as she and the other gods from the exempted universes arrive in the World of Void, she tries to turn down the Grand Priest's offer for the Gods of Destruction to test the arena's durability, but is surprised when Liquiir and Iwne cut her off and agree, and does not try to stop Arack from joining in. She later watches the tournament, and is somewhat surprised when Zeno erases Universes 9 & 10.
As a Supreme Kai, Ogma is much more powerful than average mortals and lower Kais.
Techniques and special abilities
- Flight – The ability to fly with the use of ki.
- Ki Blast – The most basic form of energy wave.
- Life Link - Ogma's and Arack's lives are linked to one another, so if one of them dies, the other will die as well (in a manner similar to Piccolo and Kami) in order to prevent an imbalance between the natural forces of creation and destruction which Ogma and Arack represent.
- Japanese: Megumi Urawa
- English: TBA
- Ogma's name comes from the mythological Celtic god, .
- ↑ Official “Dragon Ball Super” Website Unveils Universe 9 & 11 Characters and Voice Actors. kanzenshuu (February 10, 2017).