Pasta (パスタ Pasuta) is one of King Gurumes' top henchmen in Dragon Ball: Curse of the Blood Rubies. She can be considered to be the true main antagonist of the film, as she was manipulating Gurumes the whole time in order to get the Blood Rubies for herself.
Pasta has long, curly orange hair and blue eyes.
Curse of the Blood Rubies
Main article: Dragon Ball: Curse of the Blood Rubies
Pasta teams up with Bongo to obtain all of the Dragon Balls in exchange for Blood Rubies. They steal Goku's Dragon Ball at Mount Paozu. Yamcha attempts to fight her at Gurumes' castle when she attacks the gang, but after her cowl and goggles are knocked off, he becomes frozen due to his fear of pretty girls. She is seen at the end of the movie when the Dragon Balls restore the Land of Gurumes after King Gurumes returns to normal.
- Gun – Used to attack Yamcha at Gurumes' castle.
- Machine Gun – Used on her airplane to attack Bulma and Goku.
- Rocket Launcher – Used on her airplane to attack Bulma and Goku.
- Grenades – Used to attack the Dragon Team at Gurumes' castle.
Video Game Appearances
- Japanese: Mami Koyama
- Brazilian Portuguese dub: Adriana Pissardini
- Curse of the Blood Rubies
- Pasta vs. Bulma
- Pasta, Bongo, and Gurumes Army soldiers vs. Master Roshi (Max Power)
- Pasta vs. Yamcha
- Pasta is the series first female film antagonist and the only female antagonist who can be considered the true antagonist of the film she appears in. It was not until the Dragon Ball Z era film Dragon Ball Z: Bojack Unbound that another female antagonist would appear in the form of the Galaxy Soldier Zangya. As a result Pasta is the only female human antagonist to appear in a Dragon Ball film.
- Interestingly, both women have orange hair and fight against Yamcha at some point in their respective films.