"A female martial artist who always gives it her all. Her powerful Ki Blasts keep all the guys who want to date her far, far away."
Peco is an attractive blonde female Earthling who wears a top and gloves similar to Bulla's, though she wears a pair of shorts instead of a skirt.
"What, are you trying to hit on me or something?"
— Peco talking to Tekka on the Spaceship in Dragon Ball Fusions
Peco is a female martial artist who gives it her all in battle. She can be somewhat overbearing at times as she approached Tekka's Team to help her out despite not knowing them. However this was cause she wanted their help after she discovered that someone had stolen her Panties and needed help searching for the thief. However despite her anger and disgust over the theft, she decided to let Oolong go with a warning after he apologized and returned her undergarments. However if Tekka's team choose to let Oolong go, she will angry at them, resulting in a fight and will after being defeated will swear to make them pay next time.
Both her profile and comments onboard the Spaceship, seem to indicate that Peco has little interest in romantic relationships.
Little is known about her history, though presumably like most of the tournament fighters, she is presumably from the many timelines connected to the Timespace Rift created by Tekka and Pinich's wish to Shenron.
Tekka's Team can find Peco at the Cell Games Arena. If Tekka speaks to her, she will immediately notice that they and their team are quite strong and abruptly asks them to do her a favor. Kid Trunks points out that she's being pushy, Peco explains that someone had stolen her Panties when she took her eyes off her things for a minute and needed their help to find him before he got away. Pan becomes outraged upon hearing of Peco's situation and becomes so determined to help her catch the thief, that she won't let Tekka refuse Peco's request, causing Trunks to comment that girls are scary when stuff like that happens. Regardless, Peco thanks them for agreeing to help her out and explains she didn't get a good look at the thief, but remembers he had a piggish appearance, which immediately causes Goku and Kid Trunks to suspect Oolong for the theft. Peco asks them to search outside while she looks around the arena. Tekka's team eventually find Oolong using a Jetpack to fly in the sky around the ruins of Future West City. Realizing he's been caught, Oolong pleads with Tekka, Pan, and Goku to let him go as he is scared that Peco being a Martial Artist, will kill him before resorting to bribing them with money from his secret piggy bank.
If Tekka chooses to let Oolong go, then Peco will be angry resulting in a fight with Peco, Kiclee, and Sirami. After defeating her, Peco will leave but swears that she will make Tekka's team pay the next time they meet. Trunks will suggest that they apologize to Peco for letting Oolong get away the next time they see her.
If Tekka choose to take Oolong back to Peco, Oolong will apologize to Peco. Surprisingly, Peco accepts his apology, but warns him if he does it again, she will roast him on a spit. Peco thanks Tekka's team and rewards them with some energy.
After completing "The Panty Thief" sub-event, Tekka's Team can encounter Peco as an NPC opponent in various areas and she will become Scoutable which allows Tekka's team to recruit her by KO'ing her with a Zenkai Attack. After she is recruited, she will join Tekka's team (allowing her to be selected as playable character) and will appear in the Team's Spaceship.
Peco is adept at ki-based techniques and her ki blasts are said to be powerful enough to keep all the guys who want to date her far, far away.
Being listed as a C-Rank fighter in Dragon Ball Fusions, Peco's power seems comparable to fighters such as Nail, Yamcha, Chiaotzu, Videl, Bulla, Raditz, Gine, Saibamen, Nappa, and Guldo, though could possibly comparable to a Cell Jr. (though this seems unlikely as Zarbon, Dodoria, and the members of the Ginyu Force aside from Guldo are listed as B-Rank fighters).
Techniques and Special Abilities
- Flight - The ability to fly using ki.
- Ki Blast - The most basic form of energy wave. In Dragon Ball Fusions, Peco is classified as a Power Type, making her strong Technique type, but weak against Speed type. Humorously according to her profile, Peco's Ki Blasts are powerful enough to keep all the guys who want to date her far away.
- Spirit Ball - An Energy Sphere technique originally developed by Yamcha which Peco uses as one of her Special Moves.
- Neo Spirit Ball - A more powerful version of the Spirit Ball which Peco can learn as a Special Move after reaching Lv. 31.
- Kamehameha - The signature Energy Wave technique of the Turtle School originally created by the Turtle Hermit, Master Roshi. One of Peco's Special Moves.
- Destructo-Disc An Energy Disc technique originally developed by Krillin and one of Peco's Special Moves.
- Taunt - Peco taunts a single opponent to enrage them. One of Peco's Special Moves.
- First Striker - Acts at the start of battle. One of Peco's passive Skills.
- Ki Move Genius - Fewer Ki Blast Special Ki Orbs. One of Peco's passive Skills.
Video Game Appearances
- Interestingly, on the Spaceship she will ask Tekka if they are trying to hit on her, even if Tekka is a female or Namekian.