"Sorry, Beerus... You're gonna have to disappear."
Quitela is a small dull yellow anthromorphic mouse with large rounded ears and black outline on his eyes. He wears similar clothing to other Gods of Destruction.
Quitela is a vain, manipulative god who's willing to use questionable methods to come up on top of the competition, as well as having statues with his likeness all around his room. He also seems to have a strong hatred towards Beerus, Universe 7's God of Destruction, and is willing to destroy or vanish the latter when there is a chance to do so (a reference to the fact that Quitela is a mouse and Beerus is a cat). Quitela also seems to be on good terms with his Supreme Kai, Kuru. He tends to do a "Kekeke" laugh whenever he speaks.
Dragon Ball Super
Universe Survival Saga
Main article: Universe Survival SagaHe sends spies for info on the other teams.
As with all Gods of Destruction, Quitela is supremely powerful, rivaling his Angel attendant, Cognac, as one of the mightiest beings in Universe 4, and among the most powerful in the twelve universes.
- Flight – The ability to fly with the use of ki.
- Ki Blast – The most basic form of energy wave.
- Destruction - As the God of Destruction, Quitela possesses the ability to destroy anything, which includes Gods and ghosts.
- Life Link - Quitela and Kuru's lives are linked to one another, so if one of them dies, the other will die as well (in a manner similar to Piccolo and Kami) in order to prevent an imbalance between the natural forces of creation and destruction which Quitela and Kuru represent.
- Japanese: Yusuke Numata
- English: TBA
- Quitela's name seems to be an anagram of "Tequila", continuing the alcohol name puns that the Gods of Destruction and their attendants possess.
- Quitela was designed by Akira Toriyama.
- Quitela and Gene have the exact same symbols on their God of Destruction garbs.
- Quitela is the shortest God of Destruction, although this is without knowing the gods of destruction of the 6 universes that were destroyed.