"Sorry, Beerus... You're gonna have to disappear."
Quitela is a small yellow anthropomorphic mouse with large round ears, a thin tail, and a black outline around his eyes. He wears a green striped variation of the typical God of Destruction attire.
Quitela is a vain, manipulative god who's willing to use questionable methods to come on top of the competition, as well as having statues with his likeness all around his room. He also seems to have a strong hatred towards Universe 7's God of Destruction, Beerus and is often conspiring against him, coming up with several schemes to hinder or outright eliminate him before the Tournament of Power. He's quite intelligent and manipulative, convincing Sidra to use assassin's to eliminate Frieza, setting them up to take the blame instead of him. Quitela tends to make ironical/offensive remarks on eliminated warriors of his own Universe. He also seems to be on good terms with his Supreme Kai, Kuru. Quitela tends to do a "Kekeke" laugh whenever he speaks.
While most of the other deities were stunned and horrified by the erasure of Universe 9, Quitela only smiled.
Dragon Ball Super
Universe Survival Saga
Main article: Universe Survival SagaQuitela alongside Kuru and Cognac assemble alongside the Gods of all the other 11 Universes, both Zen-ohs, their bodyguards, and the Grand Priest to spectate the Zen Exhibition Match. Later Champa contacts his fellow Gods noting the Supreme Kais had previously held a meeting, warning them they better not plan on cheating at the Tournament to which Quitela responds that because Zen-oh would be watching they'd get erased for trying such a thing. After Helles and Mosco question why Beerus wasn't contacted, Quitela notes that Beerus was left out because a mortal from his Universe 7, Son Goku was the one who brought about the whole tournament. Sometime before the Tournament of Power, Quitela sends several spies to get info on the other Universes teams. Ganos was sent to Universe 7, who had gathered information on their roster, including their plan to resurrect Frieza. He uses that information to manipulate his twin universe fellow God of Destruction, Sidra of Universe 9 to hire assassin's to kill Frieza with the hopes that having only 9 members would lead to Universe 7's disqualification. Just before the Tournament of Power begins, Quitela mocks the fact that Beerus, of all people, would suggest the use of teamwork much to Beerus' annoyance. After Nink fails to eliminate Goku and is eliminated himself, Quitela angrily berates him.
Quitela watched the erasure of Universe 9, but did not show any concern for the universe, instead smiling and focusing on winning the tournament.
As with all Gods of Destruction, Quitela is incredibly powerful as one of the mightiest beings in Universe 4, inferior only to his Angel attendant Cognac, and among the most powerful in the twelve universes.
- Flight – The ability to fly with the use of ki.
- Ki Blast – The most basic form of energy wave.
- Destruction - As the God of Destruction, Quitela possesses the ability to destroy anything, which includes Gods and ghosts.
- Life Link - Quitela and Kuru's lives are linked to one another, so if one of them dies, the other will die as well (in a manner similar to Piccolo and Kami) in order to prevent an imbalance between the natural forces of creation and destruction which Quitela and Kuru represent.
- God of Destruction's Wile (破壊神の悪知恵 Hakaishin no Warudjie) - Quitela's special attack from Dragon Ball Heroes.
- Japanese: Yusuke Numata
- English: TBA
- Quitela's name is an anagram of "Tequila", continuing the alcohol name puns that the Gods of Destruction and their attendants possess.
- Quitela was designed by Akira Toriyama.
- Quitela and Geene have the exact same symbols on their God of Destruction garbs.
- Quitela is the shortest God of Destruction; however, this is without knowing the former Gods of Destruction of the 6 Universes that were destroyed.
- Quitela's relationship with Beerus is a reference to how mice are often hunted by cats. Although it's unclear on he feels towards Champa (who is also based on a feline).