Sometime before the Namek Saga, Raiti and his friend Zaacro ended stuck on Fake Namek. After Bulma, Gohan and Krillin landed on Fake Namek, Raiti and Zaacro disguised themselves as Namekians, hoping to get a chance to steal Kami's spaceship.
Raiti lead Gohan, Krillin, and Bulma on a false Dragon Ball quest. He comes with the Dragon Ball Gang for the Dragon Ball in the lake, the one in the cave (in the skull's mouth), and one in the lake of acid. Zaacro goes with them for the next three. Raiti's true form resembles Zaacro's, but Raiti is a bit shorter and his skin color is light red. After Raiti and Zaacro revealed their true intentions, Gohan and Krillin easily defeated Raiti and Zaacro and left them stranded.
- Brain Drain – A technique where, connecting appendages sprouted from his head to the head of his target, Raiti can review the memories of another.
- Shapeshifting – Raiti can shape-shift into another form, such as a Namekian.
- Illusions – Raiti and Zaacro can project illusions.
- Lick Twister – Raiti is shown to be able to launch his tongue out and grasp things with it. He uses this to steal the Dragon Radar with his tongue.
Video game appearances
- Japanese: Isamu Tanonaka
- Ocean Group dub: Paul Dobson
- FUNimation dub: R Bruce Elliott
- Brazilian Portuguese dub: Eleu Salvador
- Raiti and Zaacro are two of the few characters never to die in Dragon Ball Z, as they are last seen trapped on the fake Namek.
- The alien giant from Monmaasu who has a Black Star Dragon Ball stuck in his tooth in Dragon Ball GT bares a striking facial resemblance to Raiti and Zaacro.