"Recoome and Burter's fusion. This boosts their durability and speed even further, not to mention their shocking fighting poses!"
After Goten & Trunks perform the Metamoran Fusion Dance to fuse into Gotenks as a way of repaying the Ginyu Force for teaching them, Pan, Kid Goku, and Tekka Ultra Fusion, Ziku detects an extremely high power level which leads Tekka and his allies to accidentally free Frieza from Earth's Hell using the Burst Ki technique. The Ginyu Force try to get Frieza to let Tekka and their group to live by showing him the Fusion Dance they learned, resulting in Jeice and Guldo fusing into Gulce, while Recoome and Burter fuse into Recurter. However Frieza orders Ginyu to kill Tekka's group and leaves it up to Ginyu as to how to take care of them. This leads to a battle between Tekka's group and the Ginyu Force consisting of Captain Ginyu, Gulce, and Recurter.
- Eraser Gun - A mouth energy wave and one of Recoome's signature techniques. One of Recurter's Special Moves.
- Super Mach Kick - A stronger variant of Burter's Mach Kick. One of Recurter's Special Moves.
- Speed Shout
- Speed Genius - One of Recurter's Skills, that allows him to take less time to act.
- Tough - One of Recurter's Skills, that slows timeline reversal.
- Body Change Block - One of Recurter's Skills, that nullifies Body Change.
Video Game Appearances
|The Ginyu Force|
|Members||Captain Ginyu • Jeice • Burter • Recoome • Guldo|
|Fused Members||Burce • Ginyuza • Gulce • Recurter • Reguldo • Ultra Fusion (Ginyu Force)|
|Soldiers who tried out for a spot||Goose • Captain Strong • Strock • Oggers|
|Related articles||Attack Balls • Burter's mother • Cooler's Armored Squadron • Fighting Poses (Together We Are The... Ginyu Force!) • Five-Way Fusion • Galactic Little League • Ginyu Force's Logistics Unit •Planet Trade Organization • Battle on Planet Namek|