Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Red Potara Z-Items are items that can be used on characters in the Budokai Tenkaichi series of video games. They made their first debut in the video game Dragon Ball Z: Budokai Tenkaichi 3. Unlike ordinary Potara items in the game, this variation of the Potara cannot be bought or obtainable by normal methods. To obtain a character with these Z-Items, one must input the password for a Red Potara character correctly.
They can share same abilities as the other Potara Z-Items, but much more effective:
- Blast 2 and Ultimate Blast attacks ignore increased and lowered defense to inflict damage.
- Recovering health quickly.
- Recovering ki quickly.
- Surpassing limits.
- Granting invulnerability.
- Wearer is more effective in clashes.
- Guard Crushing the opponent drains more ki.
- Wearer losses less energy from Guard Crushes.
- Blast 2 and Ultimate Blasts do 99999 points of damage.
- Halving ki consumption.
- Giving flight to characters that cannot fly.
- Increasing the maximum health for all characters by 30,000.
- Reducing all Blast 1 moves stock consumption by one.
- Wearer gains Blast stocks faster.
- Fast energy charging.
- Greatly increasing all stats on any map.
- Automatically use Afterimage while in MAX Power.
- If a Blast 2 or Ultimate Blast is successfully avoided, the wearer will automatically avoid the rest of the attack(s).
- Wearer gains two Vanishing attacks and two Dragon Smash attacks.
- Greatly reducing the damage done by Kamehameha techniques to mere single digits.