"Why can't we kill him commander? It isn't fair! It is like an itch you cannot scratch!"
Black Star Dragon Ball Saga
Main article: Black Star Dragon Ball Saga
Along with the other mercenaries Nezi, Natt and Bizu, he is usually called upon by Dr. Myuu when he calls for progress and results. Ribet and the others have the ability to fuse their bodies to form the Super Mega Cannon Sigma.
However, it is soon revealed that Ribet and the other members of the Sigma Force had not been destroyed, and Rilldo has them ambush Goku during his battle with the Saiyan, the Sigma Force gaining a hold on Goku and stopping him from moving. However Goku quickly destroys them by transforming into a Super Saiyan. In response Rilldo merges with the remains of the Sigma Force to increase his power.
Nezi and the other members of the Sigma Force are noted back and forth by Goku to have awesome/incredible power or to not actually be anything special power wise. When Goku is suppressing his power, Ribet is able to overwhelm him when tag teaming with Bizu. However, Goku soon after manages to defeat the three Sigma Force members, forcing them to fuse together.
Based on Goku's comments, it's implied that the Sigma Force are at least on par with Luud in terms of power. However it is revealed that Ribet and the other members of the Sigma Force are stronger than Natt, so it's likely that their power exceeds that of Luud.
- Hikou – The ability to fly without the use of ki. Ribet also uses this to perform flying headbutts.
- Liquefaction – The ability to liquefy and go through metal.
- Super Explosive Wave – A wave of energy more powerful than the simple Explosive Wave. The four Sigma Force members use it in combination during their first encounter with Goku, Trunks, and Pan.
- Ribet Rocket – Ribet has a small rocket launcher in its chest cavity which he used against Goku. He calls the name of the attack while performing it. It is simply named Missile in Dragon Ball Z: Dokkan Battle, where it appears as Ribet's super attack.
- Super Mega Cannon Sigma – The ability to join with the bodies of the other members of the Sigma Force and fuse into one entity.
- In the English dub, the Sigma Force who appeared to aid Rilldo were not the original Sigma Force, and were instead "new and improved DNA Replicants".
- Ribet's name is based on " ".
|The Machine Mutants|
|Leaders||Baby • Dr. Myuu • General Rilldo • Giru|
|Sigma Force||Commander Nezi • Bizu • Natt • Ribet • Super Mega Cannon Sigma|
|Luud Cult||Mutchy • Dolltaki • Leon • Luud • Para Brothers • Unnamed Mercenary|
|Related articles||Para Brothers' spaceship • Planet Luud • M-2 • Dr. Gero • Cell 17 • Hell Fighter 17 • Super 17|