|Risking it all for a friend|
|Debut||Manga: "The Death of a God!!"|
Anime: "Nimbus Speed"
This move is used by Piccolo in order to save Gohan from Nappa's Bomber DX at the cost of his own life. On Namek, a Namekian uses this movement to save elder Tsuno from Vegeta's Bang Beam, and later Piccolo saves Goku from Frieza's Death Beam in a similar manner. Later, in the Garlic Jr. Saga, Krillin uses the move to protect Gohan from Salt's Energy Wave. Piccolo uses the technique to save Gohan again during the battle against Lord Slug's clansman Medamatcha. During the Cell Games, Gohan saves Vegeta from Cell's Time to Die attack in a similar fashion. In Dragon Ball GT, Goku uses a similar movement to protect Pan of a Ki Blast fired by a Baby-infected Gohan.
Appearances in Video GamesEdit
"Risking it all for a friend" was named in the video game Dragon Ball Z: Burst Limit, where it is a Drama Piece technique. It can also be used in the arcade game Dragon Ball Heroes and the Nintendo 3DS game Dragon Ball Heroes: Ultimate Mission.
- ↑ Dragon Ball Z episode 27, "Nimbus Speed"
- ↑ Dragon Ball Z episode 50, "Unexpected Problem"
- ↑ Dragon Ball Z episode 95, "Transformed at Last"
- ↑ Dragon Ball Z episode 111, "Fight with Piccolo"
- ↑ Dragon Ball Z: Lord Slug, 1991
- ↑ Dragon Ball Z episode 189, "Cell Returns!"
- ↑ Dragon Ball GT episode 28, "A Worldwide Problem"