Dub & Peter 1
Rock first appeared as a minion of Lord Asatias in Akira Toriyama's one-shot story Dub & Peter 1. Rock and Asatias are about to kidnap a girl named Elizabeth in Pepper Town, but they are stopped by Dub and his advanced, artificially intelligent car Peter 1. When Asatias sees that Dub has a nice car, he challenges him to a race, promising to give him 1 million Zeni and to return the girl. They go race on the outskirts of town through a canyon. The race then goes aerial as both vehicles change it flying modes. As Rock and Asatias begin to shoot Dub with their vehicle, Peter 1 pulls out a missile launcher from under the hood and destroys their vehicle, making Dub the winner.
Dragon Ball Z
When Rock gets fed up with Mr. Satan's reputation of being the world's strongest fighter, he, Jimbo, Slimjim, and his group of thugs kidnap the Satan City Mayor in hopes of luring out Mr. Satan in order to get a chance defeat him. However, Videl and Great Saiyaman easily defeat the group before their crime spree can garner any attention.
Presumably Rock was likely killed during either Majin Buu's rampage, Super Buu's Human Extinction Attack, or when Kid Buu destroyed the Earth. Given his evil nature, it is unlikely that he was revived by Shenron after Kid Buu's defeat.
Video Game Appearances
A tall human gangster similar to Rock appears with the Red Shark Gang in Dragon Ball Z: Buu's Fury.
- Japanese: Masaharu Satō (DBZ)
- Latin American Dub: Mario Sauret
- Brazilian Portuguese dub: Afonso Amajones
- Rock vs. Videl
- Rock bears a striking resemblance to Nappa. They are both tall, ruthless, sport mustaches, and are leaders as Nappa was commander-in-chief of the Saiyan army. He is also voiced by Nappa's FUNimation actor Phil Parsons in Kai.
- He also bears a slight resemblance to Colonel Shikishima from the manga/anime "Akira".