"You used your head too much and failed. This time, you should trust the flesh."
Rumsshi is a thin and pink skinned humanoid elephant with wide ears, sharp blue sclera eyes and a pair of short tusks. He wears clothing which resembles that of the ancient Egyptian royalty just like the other Gods of Destruction, complete with a black and orange collar with white lining on both edges and a triangular symbol on it. He also wears golden bangles and arm rings.
A relatively lazy god that likes to be praised, he doesn't like to destroy planets because he finds it too much of a pain.  Like most of the other Gods of Destruction thus far, Rumsshi has taken an immediate disliking towards Goku because of the consequences of the Tournament of Power, as well as the Saiyan's casual attitude towards Zen-Oh, which Rumsshi perceives as disrespectful. Apparently, he doesn't realize that this same "disrespectful Saiyan" also helped indirectly save him from death at the hands of Zamasu when the latter was about to murder Gowasu. Although, that could be attributed to the fact that Gowasu probably did not tell him. He also believes that strength is the key to winning the Tournament of Power, as he told Gowasu to think with his body instead of his brain, and also recruited members who rely too much on brute strength.
While interacting with Gowasu and Cus, despite his ego and approval of Murichim's overly-enthusiastic nature, Rumsshi is also shown to be capable of being mature and serious, as he acknowledged Gowasu's overthinking as his main flaw, although he is not so to the same extent as Gowasu. He displays some similarities with Peru in that he sees muscle and flesh as a way to win a fight, though, in his case, he recommends the use of the body only when the mind fails. He also does not seem to have any problems with Cus' lighthearted attitude. Similarly to Belmod and Khai, he seems to be on good terms with his fellow god.
Like most of the gods of destruction, Rumsshi has a very low tolerance towards the failure of his subordinates as when Lilibeu was ejected from the arena, he was very angry that she was not thinking about using her wings.
Dragon Ball Super
"Future" Trunks Saga
Main article: "Future" Trunks Saga Rumsshi died offscreen when Gowasu was killed by Zamasu who later became Goku Black. However his death was undone when Zamasu was destroyed by Beerus after the rogue Shinjin's actions had been exposed to Gowasu by Goku, Shin, Beerus, and Whis.
Universe Survival Saga
Main article: Universe Survival Saga Rumsshi, Cus, and Gowasu attended the Zen Exhibition Match. Rumsshi stayed silent as the contestants fought and the Gods sharing a dislike on Universe 7 contestant, Goku, due to him endangering the universes. In the end, Rumsshi, his attendant, and Gowasu left without saying a word. When Champa called the other Gods of Destruction whose universes were participating in the Tournament of Power, Rumsshi strongly found Goku's actions with Zen-Oh distasteful.
- Flight – The ability to fly with the use of ki.
- Ki Blast – The most basic form of energy wave.
- Destruction - As the God of Destruction, Rumsshi possess the ability to destroy anything, which includes Gods and ghosts.
- Life Link - Rumsshi and Gowasu's lives are linked to one another, so if one of them dies, the other will die as well (in a manner similar to Piccolo and Kami) in order to prevent an imbalance between the natural forces of creation and destruction which Rumsshi and Gowasu represent.
- God of Destruction's Cry (破壊神の一喝 Hakaishin no Ikkatsu) - Rumsshi's special attack from Dragon Ball Heroes.
- Japanese: Yasuhiko Kawazu
- English: TBA
- Rumsshi's name seems to come from "rum", continuing the alcohol name puns that the Gods of Destruction and their attendants possess.
- Rumsshi was designed by Toyotarō.
- Rumsshi bears some resemblance to the deity Ganesha, this has caused a controversy with some news outlets reporting this "inappropriate" usage of the deity, and asking for Rumsshi to be removed, despite the fact that there is no confirmation that Rumsshi is actually based on Ganesha.
- The fact Rumsshi is a pink-colored elephant seems to come from the hallucination of "seeing pink elephants" associated with alcohol intoxication, supported by the fact he is named after an alcoholic beverage.