Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
"My sword, once drawn, has never known defeat!"
Then they got serious and started fighting for real. Murasaki slashed to Goku and Goku slashed back with the Power Pole, it became a crash and they jumped away from each other, and Goku counterattacked him with a few Power Pole slashes, Murasaki blocked them all, barely, and then ultimately Goku leaped in the air, slashed with his Power Pole, and the sword broke in two.
Video game appearances
Murasaki appears with his sword in the following video games:
- Dragon Ball: Advanced Adventure – Sasanishiki is trophy No. 30.
- Dragon Ball: Revenge of King Piccolo – Murasaki uses his sword in battle, additionally it is a treasure item found in Stage 2.
- Dragon Ball: Origins 2 – Murasaki uses his Sasanishiki in battle, and is also seen with it in the trophy gallery.
"A replica of Sasanishiki, Ninja Murasaki's prized katana."
— Dragon Ball: Xenoverse in-game description
- Dragon Ball: Xenoverse - A replica of Murasaki's Sasanishiki appears as an wearable accessory for the Future Warrior, under the name Ninja Katana.
- Murasaki's sword is called "Sasanishiki", like the Japanese rice from Sendai.
- The Murasaki Brothers have swords that look exactly like Murasaki's. Of Murasaki's four brothers, Kon is the one who uses it the most.
- A continuity error is Murasaki's sword being broken by Goku's Power Pole, yet in later scenes, he has it again (namely those where he threatens Dr. Flappe). However, he could have taken a sword from one of his brothers.
- Yajirobe's katana looks very similar to the Sasanishiki.
- In Dragon Ball: Xenoverse, it is also possible to obtain a Murasaki-style Ninja Suit via the GT Pack 1 DLC and wearing the Ninja Sword accessory which is already available for purchased at the Accessory Shop, completes the Murasaki theme.