Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Debut||Manga: "Herculopolis High"|
Anime: "Gohan Goes to High School"
|Smaller Locations||Musuka Circus|
Orange Star High School
Satan City Bank
Satan City Hospital
Satan City Primary School
|Neighboring Regions||Aru Village|
Satan City (サタンシテイ; called Hercule City in the edited version and Herculopolis in the Viz manga) is a city located north of Mount Paozu and south of East City. It was originally named Orange Star City, but was renamed after Mr. Satan in commemoration of his supposed victory over Cell in the Cell Games (which Gohan actually won).
In the series, Gohan goes to Orange Star High School there, along with Videl, Sharpner, Erasa, and Angela. He fights crime there on many occasions as his superhero aliases, the Gold Fighter and the Great Saiyaman. At school, Erasa mentions that the mountains are far from Satan City. However, for fighters flying in the sky like Gohan and as viewed on the World Map, Satan City is near Grandpa Gohan's house. The Satan City Bank is on the main street of the city, and is often attacked by robbers. The city also features the Satan Tower, a building that Gohan was badgered into going to by Angela while on his first date.
In Dragon Ball GT: A Hero's Legacy, Goku Jr. and Puck attend Satan City Primary School. In the spin-off manga Dragon Ball Heroes: Victory Mission, Satan City is where the main heroes live: Beat, Note, Erito, Forte, and Froze. A Capsule Corporation arcade is in the city, with a Heroes Stadium in the Satan Mall. It is where the Capsule Corporation battle guide Sora and the Capsule Corporation engineer Yoshito-kun work. Dub, Pete, Puck, Ackman, Tenshi, Kajika, Isaza, Donko, and Haya are also shown to be in the city at some points in the spin-off manga.
- Mr. Satan
- Videl (moves out sometime after the Kid Buu Saga)
- Gohan (Mr. Satan builds a house for him and Videl)
- Red Shark Gang
- Mr. Musuka
- Dr. Auto
- Kabra & Abra
- Poko, Mirego, Mizore, Armadillo
Satan City appears in Dragon Ball Z: Buu's Fury, named Hercule City to follow the English dub of the anime. Gohan goes to this city attend Orange Star High School, and also fights various gangs here, including the Red Shark Gang and members of the Musuka Circus.
Satan City is a battle stage in Dragon Ball Z: Taiketsu.
- Despite all the English versions of the Dragon Ball games (apart from the European version of Budokai 1) referring to Mr. Satan as Hercule, the cutscenes that take place in this city in Dragon Ball Z: Budokai 3 show the sign still saying "Satan City".
- It is quite possible that Satan City is the same city that appears in Dragonball Evolution, as Goku's school bears a strong resemblance to Orange Star High School and if one looks at key scenes that take place in the school a logo very similar to the one Orange Star uses can be seen in the background.