Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Sky Dragon is a very competitive fighter, training himself to not lose to any opposition. Sky Dragon also deals with his opponents in tactical maneuvers, using his greater intelligence to outwit his opponents in his fights, and once again using his great concentration to not slip up in his matches.
Main article: Fortuneteller Baba Saga
Sky Dragon and his brother Rising Dragon were enemies with the Chin-star School, and had a grudge against Chin Taiken, wanting to defeat him. When Goku goes into town to get medicine for Master Chin, he ends up fighting Rising Dragon and winning, but then Sky Dragon beats Goku in a sneak attack.
The next day, at King Wonton's Royal Match, Goku takes Master Chin's place, angering Sky Dragon. In their match, Sky Dragon spun at high speeds towards Goku, attacking him with his Panther-Cyclone technique. Sky Dragon has the upper hand for most of the fight, and the two use variations of the Afterimage Technique. It is this attack in midair that Goku uses to eventually defeat Sky Dragon, despite suffering from the effects of a laxative. Afterwards, Sky Dragon expresses respect towards Goku and befriends Master Chin's school.
The Intergalactic Tournament
Main article: Dragon Ball Z: Bojack Unbound
Years later, in the movie Dragon Ball Z: Bojack Unbound, Sky Dragon enters the Intergalactic World Tournament. He makes it to the final eight, but he is defeated by Doskoi in the Quarter Finals, being thrown out of the ring.
- Afterimage Technique – This is the old style fashion afterimage (also known as Zanzoken). The user tricks his/her opponent into making him/her attack an image created by the user moving at high speed.
- Rapid Velocity Technique – in a fashion similar to Tien Shinhan's Machine Gun Punch, Sky Dragon swings his arms so fast they appear to be windmills on his shoulder and pummels his opponent too many times to count.
- Panther-Cyclone – Sky Dragon's ultimate technique. He used it during King Wonton's Royal Match.
- FUNimation Dub: Jerry Jewell
- Sky Dragon is the only filler character from Dragon Ball to appear in a Dragon Ball Z movie.
- One of the members of the Toad Warriors resembles Sky Dragon's appearance.
- The armor Sky Dragon wears resembles that worn by Chinese soldiers during the Ming and Qing Dynasties. The Bear Thief, Ox-King, the Tiger Thief, the nameless warrior from "Terror and Plague", and Lord Yao also wear similar-looking armor.