"We have combined to form one being of unparalleled military might...the all powerful Sigma Force Cannon!"
With the death of Natt, the remaining Sigma Force members, Nezi, Bizu and Ribet, fuse to become the Super Mega Cannon Sigma to battle Goku. It appears to worry Goku, but in reality Goku is holding back, trying to figure out Super Sigma's moves and fighting style like they did with him before fusing. Goku then goes to his full power and effortlessly beats Super Sigma up, and ends the fight by hurling it in the sky and blasting it down with a Kamehameha.
- Hikou – Using a flying formation, the Mega Cannon Sigma has the ability to fly without the use of ki.
- Arms Extension – The ability to elongate arms in order to perform an attack similar to the Rocket Punch.
- Super Sigma Aerial Attack – Super Sigma morphs into its air form to attack the opponent.
- Sigma Sky Laser – A triple Eye Laser attack. Named in the arcade game Dragon Ball Heroes.
- Killer Driller Attack – Super Sigma changes head its head into a drill able tear apart everything that it hits. Super Sigma yells the name of the attack while performing it. Called Sigma Drill Attack in Dragon Ball Z: Dokkan Battle.
Video game appearances
The Super Mega Cannon Sigma appears as a sub-boss on M-2 in Dragon Ball GT: Transformation, Dragon Ball Z: Scouter Battle Taikan Kamehameha, and as a playable character in Dragon Ball Heroes. Super Mega Cannon Sigma appears under the name Super Sigma in Dragon Ball Z: Dokkan Battle as an unplayable boss.
|The Machine Mutants|
|Leaders||Baby • Dr. Myuu • General Rilldo • Giru|
|Sigma Force||Commander Nezi • Bizu • Natt • Ribet • Super Mega Cannon Sigma|
|Luud Cult||Cardinal Mutchy Mutchy • Dolltaki • Leon • Luud • Para Brothers • Unnamed Mercenary|
|Related articles||Para Brothers' spaceship • Planet Luud • M-2 • Dr. Gero • Hell Fighter 17 • Super 17|