This is the talk page for discussing improvements to the Broly article.
Return of Broly and Bio-Broly Edit
I'm thinking that this page could be better by adding a summary of Broly's life from the movies "The Return of Broly" and "Bio-Broly". This page just captures how Goku and Vegeta and the gang meet Broly for the first time. I don't know the plotlines of either movies well enough to add my contributions though. Just stating that should be a later addition. —Unsigned comment by 18.104.22.168 (talk • contribs).
Ok, I have gotten sick and tired of editing both Broly's and his Legendary super Saiyan article due to which form Gohan had when he battled Broly in the 10th movie. Gohan was in SSJ2 form for the initial part of the fight against Broly's LSSJ form. Just because He didn't have any sparks around his aura doesn't mean that he wasn't SSJ2. Remember, Toei often neglects sparks in certain scenes. Heck, even the MANGA had neglected showing sparks from time to time (Especially when it first debuted in the Cell Games.), and even IF Broly's LSSJ form was weaker than an SSJ2, we don't have any ACTUAL sources to prove that (and before anyone mentions it, the video games don't count.), so unless someone has a source from the creator saying that SSJ2 is stronger than LSSJ, we shouldn't mention that at all. Also, stop editing it to say that LSSJ is weaker than SSJ2.Borly strongest mother fucker.22.214.171.124 17:47, March 18, 2013 (UTC)
- Gohan wasn't fighting in super saiyan 2 form. It was clearly just super saiyan. (None of ssj2 characteristics are present). So stop puttung super saiyan 2 in the article. I agree that there is no sense in comparing ssj2 and ussj2, because the movie is not canon and the two forms never met. Avada 17:35, 12 March 2008 (UTC)
- ^Except for Maybe the fact that his facial features were much, much more sterner (as a matter of fact, his face looked VERY similar to SSJ2 Teen Gohan, and by the time of the Buu saga, the typical characteristics of a FPSSJ [ie, the regular forms face], was permanently incorporated into a regular SSJ [as seen with Goten], so it HAD to be SSJ2.), as well as the fact that his aura was VERY similar to an SSJ2. Also, don't you mean LSSJ and SSJ2? And anyways, maybe they aren't of MANGA canon, but they are definitely canon considering that Akira was actually credited as the guy who wrote the stories to the movies on this site (and maybe the credits).
- I didn't notice any significant facial change. If it really were ssj2 then then the drawers/animators surely wouldn' forget about the most important characteristics of this form. The sparks and the spiky hair. The film can not be considered canon because it doesn't fit. If it were after the fight with perfect cell Son Goku would be dead, gohan would be ssj2 and trunks would have gone back to his time. If it were before the fight, then gohan wouldn't be a Super saiyan. Avada 22:07, 13 March 2008 (UTC)
- ^Except for Maybe the fact that his facial features were much, much more sterner (as a matter of fact, his face looked VERY similar to SSJ2 Teen Gohan, and by the time of the Buu saga, the typical characteristics of a FPSSJ [ie, the regular forms face], was permanently incorporated into a regular SSJ [as seen with Goten], so it HAD to be SSJ2.), as well as the fact that his aura was VERY similar to an SSJ2. Also, don't you mean LSSJ and SSJ2? And anyways, maybe they aren't of MANGA canon, but they are definitely canon considering that Akira was actually credited as the guy who wrote the stories to the movies on this site (and maybe the credits).
Sigh... I'll Post Pictures from Broly: Second Coming, and right after Gohan becomes SSJ2 at the tournament to show comparisons as soon as I get some stuff first to provide comparisons. and also, Spiky Hair? Ummm... Last time I checked, ALL Super Saiyan Transformations have spiky hair (aside from MAYBE SSJ4, but that's debatable).
Also, I see you're talking about the first broly movie, And I just wanted to point out that the flashback in "The Horror won't end" (I think that was in the manga, however, please correct me if I am mistaken) said that Cell was closely monitored by Dr. Gero (or rather, Android 20) up to his death, despite Imperfect cell clearly stating in his introduction that Dr. Gero let the computer finish the job so he can focus on more recent projects.
Android 17 discovered blueprints for Cell despite Trunks and Krillin never finding ANY blueprints of him.
And, of course, there was the fact that he was an Android despite the fact that Cell's flashback never even HAD him as an Android.
also, in the buu saga, Piccolo said that Majin Vegeta will go to hell since he caused too much pain and suffering, and yet Piccolo (BEFORE being fused with Kami) wasn't that much different from Vegeta at that time, and he STILL got to go to King Kai's planet for training DESPITE causing pain and suffering for most of his life (that's COUNTING Damiao, his "father").
So before referencing plotholes that can't make Movies fit in the timeline, remember that the Manga ALSO had these same kinds of plotholes (Esp. in the Buu Saga).
BTW, I'll Post pics of Gohan's SSJ2 form in the Tournament and his SSJ/SSJ2 form in the second Broly movie as soon as I upload them and do some editing (I want to make absolute certain that the face [Yes, the face] is the main focus, not the sparks, the FACE).
Uploaded a few images Edit
I thought i might upload some better Images of Broly if that's ok. AngusNitro41 9:59pm 27th june 2008 (UTC)
Broly Being The Strongest Character? Edit
I recently got these infos from Japanese websites and heard some strange talk on Broly being the strongest character in entire DB universe even stronger than Gogeta SSJ4. Well this info says;
This quote kinda means Broly is strongest in 1 on 1, hand to hand battle since nobody even match the strength of Broly in the series and movies therefore Koyama says he is the most fearsome and strongest of all characters in DB series and so on.
And also the DVD guidebook says within TV animation and manga and all the movies Broly's strength is recorded to be the most powerful character that nobody could beat on 1 on 1 battle.
and plus the last part of this quote says Broly's strength is something that cannot be mesured and it is constantly rising and rising.
 ========================================================================================================= Based on these infos well Japanese people says Broly is the strongest character who could outclass Gogeta 4 and they fight about these. I personally think Broly can be beaten well by probably SSJ3 level or Ultimate Gohan would do. What do you guys think about this?
- The opinion of Japanese fans is no more official than the opinion of English fans. Unless Akira Toriyama (or as a stretch, perhaps Toei) was one of the ones who commented. -- 21:19, 14 October 2008 (UTC)
- Does a DVD guide count as an official statement towards Broly's strength level? I don't know, but maybe.
- ============================================================================================ Honestly if you pay attention to broly's strength it is basically unlimited somewhat like the hulk the more power he wants or need he gets in da matter of seconds. The only reason for broly being defeated is because he's evil and they always make good rise against evil, but if they made things realistic without the good alwayz rise against evil broly would have been unstoppable. Just imagine the fact that he was only playing with Goku, Trunks, Vegeta, Gohan, And Piccolo not even putting his full power into the fight. if he can blow up a planet in one hit, what do you think is going to happen if he just even inch one of them with an attack like that. The power of Gogeta 4 still wouldnt be enough power to stop Broly if they made this realistic because Broly power level is just going to rise over Gogeta 4 once he realize the strengh he has. Broly power is superb and cant really be beat by any other saiyan.
Jap Fanboys Edit
Jap fans overrate about Broly..way too much! They claim that normal base Broly can beat Fat Buu and Super Perfect Cell and in LSSJ mode he could even take Mystic Buu in few punches I don't think Broly could do that.
- It might be a good idea if you edit your comment to completely spell out "Japanese". I know you were probably just using it as an abbreviation, but that wording could be offensive to some readers. Bare in mind that in all places around the world there are some people who will have differences of opinions with others. No need to target a specific race about that! :-P -- 21:37, 18 October 2008 (UTC)
Dekoshu 21:39, 18 October 2008 (UTC) !! He can.
Ya sorry about that it was just an abb. just to make it shorter anyways the idea was really crazy and I want to know others think.
Strongest Ever Edit
I agree that Broly is the Strongest, in 1 on 1, and might be able to beat SSJ4 Gogeta. I think that if he had lived long enough to fight Gogeta he would have been more powerfull then ever. In the first movie, Broly had the streanth of a SSJ3. When he was defeated his spacepod crashed on earthand he was frozen in a lake, unable to become stronger through training. If Broly had lived until the end of the Fusion Saga then he might have been as strong as a SSJ4, maybe stronger! So I'd hate to see what he could've done if he lived to face SSJ4 Gogeta. It would probrably be like fighting 5 SSJ4s.--Baracuss 02:44, 30 January 2009 (UTC)
- But do we have anything besides supposition to support that conclusion? If not, it has little relevance to the article. -- 08:21, 4 February 2009 (UTC)
I don't think he could beat SSJ4 Gogeta because #1: Broly is pretty slow while Gogeta is REALLY fast. Broly would probably be around SSJ3.--Vatek 23:02, 5 February 2009 (UTC)
- That's arguable, as Broly seemed to be fast enough to create clotheslines (by that, I mean a fighting technique where you manage to give an unexpected arm slam on an opponent, and the only way one would pull it off effectively is if he/she was very fast), Plus, he had to have been very fast in order to a. reach Gohan mere seconds after he defeated Goku, B. manage to ambush Goku and Trunks almost immediately after Ambushing and beating up Gohan, and C. Ambush Paragus shortly before killing him. Besides which, if he was slow, please explain why he was able to catch his opponents (I mean, he caught up to Gohan right after the first round and slammed/shot him)?
- Edit: another thing, just a small correction, Baracss, He did become stronger even when he was frozen and in a coma. I mean, considering how Gohan thought "He's still as much of a challenge as the last time we fought" (When, the last time he fought, he was actually fighting against his LSSj Form, not the SSJ form that Gohan was currently fighting against.), and in the Japanese version, Gohan said that [Broly] had even grown stronger since that fight, that would imply that not only did he still have the same strength as the previous fight, but had in fact become much stronger.
- Oh, and does a DVD guide from TV Animation and Manga count as something official?
- Correction, pretty slow compared to Gogeta.--Vatek 11:46, 6 February 2009 (UTC)
What's this? People overrating Broly by 500 times? Almost dead SSJ Goku with powers from 5 almost dead SSJ-power people > Broly with 1 punch. Almost dead SSJ Goku with powers from 5 almost dead SSJ-power people do not beat Buu. At all. 3 Kamehameha's from SSJ leveled people (two of them who were just getting owned by Broly) beat Broly's strongest attack, and pushed him into the Sun, which is hax. --XOmega 12:32, 5 May 2009 (UTC)
I have to say, XOmega, that when Goku punched Broly, it reopened the stab wound he got as a baby. Also, saying Gohan is SSJ1 is controversial (I personally go with the SSJ2 Theory)Metamoss 23:49, 16 August 2009 (UTC)
"When Goku punched Broly, it reopened the stab wound he got as a baby". Am I the only one who sees a problem with this theory? This theory has been accepted by the fanbase as if it was downright directly stated in the movies, which I don't believe it was. Broly's stab wound was delivered when he was a baby, after 30 years it would have healed like any other wound. There is no evidence, statements or even hints in the movies that support that Goku reopened Broly's wound and that that was the reason he was defeated. Somebody came up with the theory and the entire fanbase accepted it for no reason. Also, Gohan definitely was a SSJ during the final beam struggle with Broly in movie 10, so yes, one of Broly's best attacks was overwhelmed by a kamehameha from 3 SSJ leveled people. Broly being the strongest fighter in 1 on 1 battles and can only be defeated by group effort? That doesn't even make sense. Whoever came up with that theory clearly doesn't know anything about DBZ (or at least knows very little). In DBZ it's much easier to defeat a group of weaker fighters, than to defeat one strong one. This is shown in the battles with Nappa and Recoome (just to name a few). Meaning, if Broly had been stronger than SSJ4 Gogeta, (one strong fighter) there is no way he would've been defeated by Gohan, Goten, Goku and Trunks at the levels they were during movie 10 (they were much weaker than SSJ4 Gogeta). That would be like Saiyan saga Z-fighters beating Super Buu, which is impossible and completely stupid. The reason Broly was never defeated in 1 on 1 battles isn't because he's incredibly, immensely, unbelieavably powerful, it's because he always fights whimpy opponents. In the first movie he fights and overwhelms Goku, Gohan, Trunks, Vegeta and Piccolo. At the levels they were at the time, even Super Perfect Cell would've been able to easily overwhelm them, but unlike Broly, Cell wouldn't have been defeated by one punch. In the second movie he fights a weak from lack of training SSJ2 adult Gohan, two super saiyan children (Goten and Trunks maybe super saiyans, but they're still only children with not that much experience or seriousness in battle), Krillin and Videl. Do you people see a pattern? Broly is always pitted against weak opponents because fans love to see him dominate people. The strongest fighter Broly ever fought in his entire life was SSJ2 adult Gohan, and that's not impressive at all. Saying Broly is strongest in 1 on 1 fights goes completely against the logic of DBZ battles. MajinFreeza 21:17, 23 August 2009 (UTC)
- actually being a pretty big fan of broly (and bardock) i should probably inform you of one teeny tiny detail you failed too mention when comparing broly's power to both cell's and gogeta's power, should he have lived long enough to face gogeta, his power level would've IMMENSELY increased due to his LSSJ powering him up the longer he uses it, so his power level would have easily been well above gogeta's, and the thing about the knife wound, if you get stabbed in the abdomen as an infant, chances are even after 30 years you would still feel a good amount of pain if someone oh i don't know, punched it. i have a scar on my arm from a dog biting my arm from when i was like 4, and it hurts like hell every time it gets excessive pressure on it let alone a super powered punch... plus it's called a zenkai, a saiyan who lives through a near death experience will greatly increase his power level, so his power level would've skyrocketed from his surviving the stab, the power punch to the gut, the being frozen alive, and the subsequent beating he takes from the family kamehameha attack. so if he had lived through the kamehameha attack plus his time using his LSSJ form up too the GT saga he would've been easily able too hold his own against SSJ 4 gogeta if not outright demolish him through sheer power, not too mention his LSSJ form doesn't slow him down but actually increases his speed seeing as how he is able too near instantaneously go from goku to gohan just from his speed, it's a safe bet broly would've wiped the floor with gogeta, plus SSJ4 gogeta can only exist for 10 min. at a time so that's kinda in broly's favor (^_^), but please do refrain from flamming me for saying those things, all i did was use facts about broly, the saiyan traits, the fusion dance, and a THEORY i.e. for all we know it could be in gogeta's favor but we'll never truly know, because broly's dead now... Geomexis 23:57, December 28, 2009 (UTC)
The bit I added (that was undone) about the alternate universes in which the movies take place didn't have anything to do with questions of canonicity. As far as I'm concerned, the movies fit fine with the canon, because of the alternate universes that are implicit in the canon (Mirai timeline, MWI quantum). AT put his name on the movies as the author, so I see no reason to offer any other disclaimer for the contradictions in the movies than "alternate universe". Opinions? Iuvenes 04:20, 10 February 2009 (UTC)
- Toei Animation is the "author" of the film. Akira Toriyama submitted designs and and probably some plot suggestions (as he's done with some other films), but Toei personnel are responsible for the Broly film series. The movie contradicts the canonicity of the mainstream series, and because it has no correlation to the manga, that is what makes it non-canon (in the same way that some debate the canonicity of filler material and Dragon Ball GT).
- I understand that they aren't canon, and why - like I said, my point has nothing to do with the canonicity of the movies. I'm just saying that the plot paradoxes aren't necessarily in contradiction to the canon, because the idea of alternate universes was introduced in the canon. I don't think that the contradictions were accidental - I've seen nothing to indicate that they are mistakes, and the insistence that they are mistakes seems to me to be a shallow way of looking at it. Iuvenes 19:30, 10 February 2009 (UTC)
- No one's insisting any mistakes? That might be worded weird, but I don't understand your point which is why I have trouble responding to it. The contradictions are neither accidental no incidental. Like I said, Akira Toriyama isn't responsible for the film series, so it's reasonable that Toei writers might overlook some aspects of the series when developing the plot (it's odd because they were also involved in bringing the manga to television, but it's reasonable nonetheless). And the thing every alternate timeline established by Toriyama (and thus, undebatably canon) have in common is that the Z Fighters have been decimated, whereas in the Broly trilogy this isn't true. Besides, the three films play off of each other, so if one isn't canon, nor can be the other two. Storm talk – projects 19:42, 10 February 2009 (UTC)
- What you have said makes since. The only thing is that if either Second Coming or Bio-Broly are impossible to explain as canon then that doesn't make the first film fall into the same non-canon list with the other two. Another thing is that the first movie could have easily taken place in canon. From what I have heard the first movie takes place in the ten day waiting period to the Cell games, that means that Gohan CAN go SSJ but he can't go SSJ2. I can't see anything wrong with the second movie though and if there are problems with it please tell me. The third movie has extreme problems and I disregard it as nothing more than an attempt to sell the Broly character out, not to mention its' canon problems. Imortality is a curse. 20:47, 10 February 2009 (UTC)
- Well, Technically, if one goes by that whole "Created by" mumbo jumbo, Akira Toriyama did actually write the Broly movies (as well as the rest of the movies, but still.), so Iuvenes does have a point. I'm not sure I should say that the Broly movies take place in an AU, though. Besides, Akira has made plotholes in his own manga before (Cell's explaination of how he got his Super Perfect form in the manga says "Hello"). Still, it's not an AU, anyways. I'll agree on Bio-Broly being non-canon, though, as the part of 18 requesting the money while Goku's still dead leaves a lot to be questioned. Besides which, Broly, not to mention his clone, Bio-Broly, never even made an appearance in the next movie (I mean, if they could give Bojack, of all people, an appearance in the anime despite being one of the more powerful threats, why not Broly/Bio-Broly?), which implies that even Akira/Toei have doubts as to whether Bio-Broly's even canon. I mean, the only REAL plothole that they had in "Broly: Second Coming" was Goten somehow knowing his father (since the Earth dragon balls had been able to recover in about 4-6 months time in the end of the Kid Buu Saga (and the events of the Majin Buu saga (Not counting the Great Saiyaman saga) up to Kid Buu's defeat took place for one whole day, maybe two at most), I don't count the Dragon Ball usage in "Second Coming" as an actual plothole.).
- Yay, I love DB nerds. :) Iuvenes 02:49, 11 February 2009 (UTC)
- I'll try to word it better - it was more of a philosophical point than a point of canonicity. I read an interview where AT said he likes making retrofitted explanations for things, and I get the feeling that his attitude toward the DBZ movies was much more positive than his attitude toward GT, for reasons that are probably pretty obvious. It's been a while since I've seen all the movies, but I do remember that some of them had fewer paradoxes than others, and some of them are inane things such as Gohan wearing the clothes Piccolo made him when he came out of the time chamber, but not being able to go SS. It's just a fun overtone to the movies to me, and part of what made them interesting (in a couple of unfortunate cases, the only thing that made them interesting). Iuvenes 02:49, 11 February 2009 (UTC)
Not in super 17?Edit
Hhe in fact was actually. However, it was a breif appearance on the television set and then he didn't show up again...odd and stupid IMO, a wasted oppertunity but w/e..so was cooler and as we all know that also didn't become anything.--Chipmonk328
- Actually, no. Broly did not make an appearance in the Super 17 saga of GT.-- bulletproof 06:44, 19 February 2009 (UTC)
- Does Broly appear in Kid Buu Saga watching the fight between Goku and Kid Buu in Hell with the other Villains.
- No. Jeangabin666 13:22, November 7, 2010 (UTC)
Time to end this. Edit
I have noticed that some people are trying to downplay Broly's power by claiming that Gohan was only Super Saiyan 1/ Full Power Super Saiyan during their rematch in Broly: Second Coming. Since it is canonically proven that he IS Super Saiyan 2 during that Battle, I want to put this to an end.
First of all, Gohan, after he had transformed, had only one bang in front of his face (Other than the old "bio-electric sparks" indicator, another good way to differentiate between SSJ and SSJ2 (or in this case, FPSSJ and SSJ2) is via the amount of locks on their hair.). Had he been a Full Power Super Saiyan, or heck, even a Regular Super Saiyan, he would have had one big lock and one tiny lock of hair.
Second of all, Broly TRANSFORMED into the Legendary Super Saiyan right after witnessing Gohan transform (and his facial expression implied that he realized that he can't beat it in his current form shortly before transformation.). Seeing how. A. He was strongly implied in the movie to have become significantly stronger over the seven year coma, and B. He pretty much beat Goten and Trunk's SSJ/FPSSJ forms (I'm not sure which of the two it was, to be honest, seeing how, they hadn't trained their SSJ forms (or at least, weren't seen to have trained), they should theoretically be just Regular Super Saiyans, but the fact that their facial features resemble their Base form more than a Regular Super Saiyan would imply that they were FPSSJs.) without breaking a sweat in his SSJ form alone (in the case of SSJ Trunks, he beat him twice), so if he could beat up not one, but TWO SSJs/FPSSJs in his SSJ form alone, then, IF Gohan had only transformed into a FPSSJ, then Broly wouldn't have even needed to go Legendary Super Saiyan.
Basically, stop trying to change it.
Retrieved from "http://dragonball.wikia.com/wiki/Talk:Legendary_Super_Saiyan"
However, he was SSJ in the Kamehameha vs. Omega Blaster struggle. He had 2 bangs. --XOmega 12:34 5 May 2009 (UTC)
Hey, I was only focusing on the fight between Gohan and Broly (Note that I said FIGHT, not Beamstruggle), which was what everyone was editing.
How can it be canonically proven if the movie isn't canon? It can't even take place in the storyline because of Trunks' appearance in the first movie. Unless of course you meant canon in the Movie
- Simple, the Daizenshuu states that Gohan was SSJ2. And, yes, I did mean "Canon to the movie", though really, if we divide the franchise between Anime and Manga only, then technically, Movie 8 and 10 are canon to the Anime, at least.
- As for your comment about Trunks, he can still appear in Movie 8 and still make it canon, as the raw for Broly - The Legendary Super Saiyan explicitly said it took place during the 10 day wait for the Cell Games.
- Which of course doesn't make any sense at all, because they (Gohan and Goku) should be training their FPSSJ form, and not signing up for school. And the fact that they're signing up for school, when Cell just announced that if no one could beat him, he would be destroying Earth. --XOmega 11:22 26 July 2009 (UTC)
king vegeta Edit
i don't get it... the article states that king vegeta died on the same day that broly was born. so how could king vegeta have tried to execute broly?
--Skydude176 16:13, 11 April 2009 (UTC)
- I think the article tried to say that King Vegeta ordered his men to execute Broly. In fact, the only character in that scene he himself tried to kill was Paragus.
Great ape Edit
in reference to the triva section, Broli would pose an overwhelming threat in his great ape form, which is supposedly why he had his tail reremoved. So, is there any way to draw a comparison to the power that he would have as a "Legendary Golden Oozaru" or possibly even a Legedary SSJ4.
- You know, I recall hearing about a LSSJ4 Broly being sold on Ebay.
- all right were do i start . first it amazes me that you are unable to spell Broly correctly when you are on the Broly talk page , and second Broly's tail was never removed.
- Brolylssj Destroys (talk) 18:38, August 25, 2012 (UTC)
It does not matter what daizenshu say's. As a matter of fact regardless how powerful he is, he's in only LSS means He only very close to a SS2 mean he is slightly weaker than a SS2.
Here's a list of characters who overpowered him:
Cell (Full power perfect form (Tie)/Super Perfect form)
Buu (Super buu/Kid buu)
Omega Shenron/Nyn shenron
Other stronger shadow dragon as Nouva and Eis
Super Android 13(tie)(almost could)
Ultimate Gohan and SS2 kid Gohan
Baby Vegeta (fully controlled/Golden Great-Ape)
Super Cell jrs.
- First off, I'm not "James-50". Secondly, many of these characters/forms are either debated or not likely to even fare with Broly. Perfect Cell (Full power or otherwise) would not be able to fare against Broly if fighting at full power (Cell, at most, can destroy Earth only with a supercharged, immense Kamehameha Wave.). Heck, look at Vegeta's reaction to fighting Cell compared to fighting Broly (While Vegeta was definitely sore about being beaten by Cell, he was not afraid of him. Likewise, Vegeta WAS afraid of Broly. His Big Bang attack failed to even phase Broly [even when the latter didn't even focus on Vegeta], whileas Vegeta was actually able to hurt Super Perfect Cell to some extent during the beamstruggle [he groaned in pain]). As for the Cell Jr's, let me remind you that the Cell Jr's were about 1/7th of Cell's overall power, and before anyone points out the fact that the Cell Jr's were actually able to take out a Full Power Super Saiyan (Goku) during that mess, let me just remind you that Goku had not recovered from the fight [he didn't even eat a Senzu Bean after the match.], so he was somewhat handicapped. Even when Cell was at Super Perfect Cell form, he only had enough power to destroy the Entire Solar System, at most (Plus, he needed an even more supercharged Kamehameha to do the job.).
- Now Buu, I'm pretty sure that Kid Buu, at least, would be an even match for Broly (Kid Buu is the only villain other than Broly who is capable of destroying planets at the absolute minimum of his overall power.). It's implied in the Anime, at least that the absorbtions of Kaioshins made Buu weaker than before [Maybe the Manga suggests otherwise, but since we're strictly dealing with the Anime, anyways, it won't matter.]. If that hint was to be taken as truth, that means that Super Buu would not be capable of defeating Broly (Absorbing him, maybe, but definitely not defeating him), and it was also implied that Super Buu in Piccolo form would NOT be able to fare against Goku ("You don't expect to fight me in that!"), whom by that point was already surpassed by Gohan upon reaching his Ultimate Form. As for Hirudegarn, we'll need to see about that. SSJ2 Gohan was officially confirmed to be weaker than Broly in LSSJ form, so he's out. SSJ3 Goku, well, considering how SSJ3 Goku ends up getting extremely fatigued [to the point of being exhausted even long after the fight is over], and in the case of temporal revival, is enough to even cut his remaining temporal energy in half [and in the anime, completely drain the energy when doing it the second time in front of Trunks and Goten], trying to compare SSJ3 to LSSJ would be like trying to compare USSJ to PC (In other words, while SSJ3 may end up being powerful compared to LSSJ, being hit by LSSJ would not only end up a OH-KO in regards to SSJ3, but being killed before it could even try to regain energy.).
- Meta-Cooler definitely won't fare well against LSSJ. If I must remind you, Goku and Vegeta were regular SSJs by that point (as in, untrained, non enhanced SSJs), whileas a Super Namek, two ASSJ's, and Two FPSSJs working together could not even scratch Broly in LSSJ. Besides, one Eraser Cannon on the Big Gete Star, and Broly would basically destroy all the Meta-Coolers (since the Meta-Coolers are only capable of those regenerative/enhancement powers due to the Big Gete Star. If any survived the destruction of the Big Gete Star, they most certainly would not be able to regenerate their wounds or remove defects.). Heck, going by the fact that Kid Trunks and Goten in their FPSSJ forms were completely whupped by Broly's SSJ form, he may not even NEED his LSSJ form to beat Metal Cooler. Super 17 may be able to make Broly's Ki attacks useless, but I don't think that he will be capable of faring against Broly's strength (especially seeing how Goku as a kid was able to pretty much smash through Super 17's defenses). Baby Vegeta might pose a bit more of a threat against LSSJ Broly, but I'm pretty sure that Broly LSSJ is still able to defeat him.
- Hatchyak may be stated to be at Broly's level, but I don't think it ever specified whether it was Movie 8 Broly or Movie 10 Broly (and it was quite clear that Movie 10 Broly was stronger than Movie 8 Broly.). The rest are unconfirmed as it is (for all we know, Broly could be able to defeat any of them or be stronger than any of them.)
1. Vegeta never used the Big Bang attack on Broly, that was just a random energy blast. Still, I agree Broly would defeat Perfect Cell, but I don't think he can beat Super Perfect Cell.
2. It was never stated in the manga how strong the Cell Juniors were compared to Cell, so saying they're 1/7 of his strength isn't a very valid argument. Still, I agree a Cell Junior couldn't defeat Broly.
3. Kid Buu wouldn't be an even match for Broly, he would slaughter Broly. In the manga, Kid Buu did a lot better against SSJ2 Vegeta than Broly did against SSJ2 adult Gohan (SSJ2 Vegeta is much stronger than SSJ2 adult Gohan by the way).
4. You're actually using Funimation's dub errors as facts? In the manga, Super Buu is stronger than Kid Buu and for the manga characters that's fact. It doesn't matter what the anime says if the manga disagrees. Kid Buu is just more dangerous due to his insanity. Super Buu would also slaughter Broly.
5. Ultimate Gohan (considering he's stronger than Super Buu) would slaughter Broly.
6. Hirudegarn (considering he overpowered Ultimate Gohan) would slaughter Broly.
7. SSJ2 adult Gohan was shown to be weaker than Broly. SSJ2 Teen Gohan is much stronger than SSJ2 adult Gohan, and would probably be able to beat Broly.
8. SSJ3 Goku (considering he fought evenly with Kid Buu) would slaughter Broly. 9. Agreed, Metal Cooler would get slaughtered by Broly. 10. Super 17 and Baby Vegeta (considering each of them is much stronger than all the previous characters in this list) would slaughter Broly.
11. Hatchyak is compared to movie 8 Broly, meaning he would get slaughtered by movie 10 Broly. MajinFreeza 22:15, 23 August 2009 (UTC)
- MajinFrieza, you DO realize that KamehamehaX10 (The User, I mean) ended the discussion, right?
Yes, I know. But I just had to reply considering how many flaws there were in that statement. MajinFreeza 06:25, 24 August 2009 (UTC)
- Plus, sometimes you just have to agree to disagree. (I can't wait for the Broly vs. Cell Jr. section of the power comparisons forum to come up.) : D -- .10X.Ka.me.ha.me.ha.....talk.....contrib. 06:42, 24 August 2009 (UTC)
True, sometimes you just can't reach a real agreement. Broly vs Cell Junior? Well...that should be interesting. lol MajinFreeza 08:34, 24 August 2009 (UTC)
Well that does not count. And what makes you think he'S stronger than Cell. no he isn't he's very close to a SS2 mean he's He can't kill Cell and Gohan, Despite about the game where's he's in SS3 and even other fighters in the list especially Cell Jrs. End of discussion. Also Super buu could have outmatch broly.
Broly vs. Other Characters Edit
Hey guys, this isn't the most appropriate place for a discussion of theoretical battles and power levels. However, I invite you to continue your discussion here. Feel free to make any conjectures or speculation on the forum pages, rather that in the articles discussions (which are mainly for formatting issues, etc.). Thanks! -- .10X.Ka.me.ha.me.ha.....talk.....contrib. 03:55, 20 August 2009 (UTC)
Brolly destroy galaxies Edit
why exactly shouldn't this be here? it happened and it shows his power--Croc117 04:26, September 8, 2009 (UTC)
- It doesn't show his power. It shows more ranting as to why Broly is either stupendous or unparalleled. We want to try and avoid unseen material as much as possible for the most part. If we must speculate, it's better to completely leave out these "galaxy destruction" references. If anything, it's already been stated, and it definitely doesn't belong in repetition in another section; definitely not the trivia section, as it doesn't comprise of trivia but is very inconsequential. - 05:14, September 8, 2009 (UTC)
what do you mean unseen? it's the first thing seen in movie 8--126.96.36.199 20:34, September 8, 2009 (UTC)
- It's unseen. There's nothing seen in movie 8 that of which shows his power. Paragus goes to get Vegeta, etc. and bring them deceitfully to the planet to remove them. That's it. There's no showcasing of Broly (and he barely even appears in the movie's first half). - 21:56, September 8, 2009 (UTC)
yes it is it shows a galaxy watch the movie it's the very first scene, the narrator says somthing to the effect of the south galaxy is laid waste to by a super saiyan watch it here http://clip.vn/watch/-DBZ-Movie-8-BROLY-The-Legendary-Super-Saiyan,WWJM --Swg66 01:40, September 9, 2009 (UTC)
- "The south galaxy has been shattered... by a super saiyan" King Kai: "No, no. It's all gone." (although this is non-canon). It's one galaxy. Not galaxies. Not plural. Singular. And it's very inconsequential. Nor is it mentioned again. It doesn't need to be repeated in the article somewhere. In the section entitled "Subduing the Unstable", right near the end, this is already mentioned in his bio itself. - 03:29, September 9, 2009 (UTC)
why would it being non-canon matter? broly is a non-canon charecter so it's moot to say so, and the whole galaxy vs galaxy's is pointless, the point is he can destroy multiple galixies not nessecarily at once but he can, and it does show his power as it's feat not seen by any other character--Swg66 04:18, September 9, 2009 (UTC)
- Now this is a useless rant. I just pointed that this is already mentioned in his article. We must avoid repetition. All repetition is subject to removal. The material is already on his article so this now holds no point for conversation. - 04:21, September 9, 2009 (UTC)
I agree with PrinceZarbon on this one. Broly destroying the South Galaxy is a feat full of plotholes, and shouldn't be mentioned that often. In the japanese version of movie 8, it's stated in the beginning that the South Galaxy had been ATTACKED by a Super Saiyan, not shattered. Also, King Kai told Goku that the Super Saiyan was IN the South Galaxy. When Goku teleported there, we could still see lots of planets and stars in the sky, meaning the Galaxy wasn't destroyed. That's why that whole statement is full of plotholes. Broly didn't destroy the South Galaxy, he destroyed MOST of the South Galaxy. There's a difference. MajinFreeza 14:18, September 12, 2009 (UTC)
- Or he may have just shattered it, and the impact may have destroyed a few planets. It can be explained in so many ways, that's why we want to try and avoid stuff like that at all costs. We want to be encyclopedic as much as possible in terms of actions. For example, Frieza is confirmed to have destroyed planet Vegeta. He didn't shatter the planet. He obliterated it from the face of the universe. We know he did that. It's not limited to one dubbing, or one version. It's a stated factual action. That's why we aren't hesitant in attributing the actual action to him. But in the case of Broly, what with the entire feat itself being non-canon, and the dubbing errors to boot, it all seems like a trivial addendum. Some fans just want to express his strength through the destruction of a galaxy to better add to his persona or something of that nature, but in the end, Broly's just not that important or integral to even hold a candle to the canonical villains. Even Raditz plays more of a role than Broly. And that's saying a lot. Thanks MajinFreeza for noticing the dubbing inconsistency by the way. I hate these errors they make in dubbing, it confuses audiences furthermore, whom are familiar with the Japanese dub well enough to know the differential factors. - 03:11, September 13, 2009 (UTC)
Exactly, shattering a Galaxy isn't the same as destroying it. Shattering a Galaxy probably means making it lose it's shape and having it's planets and stars fly off into different directions. I'm not a rocket scientist but I assume this might be achieved by disrupting the gravitational force inside the Galaxy or something like that, and it definitely doesn't mean that the one who did it (in this case, Broly) has enough power to actually destroy it completely. I'm sure that we're both aware of the fact of just how overrated Broly really is. And I'm afraid it's only going to get worse from now on, since the video games keep adding fuel to the fire. First there was that ridiculous statement in Tenkaichi 3 (if I'm not mistaken) where Broly was stated to be stronger than Kid Buu, which he clearly isn't. And now SSJ3 Broly in Raging Blast. You just know it will result in creating an even bigger army of Broly fanboys. You're welcome, PrinceZarbon. I'm just happy to help. MajinFreeza 11:09, September 13, 2009 (UTC)
- Well, even if he didn't actually obliterate the Galaxy, he did still have enough power to destroy the galaxy on a massive scale (Hence King Kai's fearful reaction). On a related note, going by some of the dialogue, Broly may have been able to destroy planets even when he was basically watered down by Paragus's mind control device to the extent that he was basically weaker than his father [It's implied that it was due to the ring that he was significantly weaker than Paragus, due to Paragus's statements of developing that crown so he can control Broly's power, the fact that Broly apparantly couldn't access his Super Saiyan form on his own volition due to the ring [In fact, the only reason he was able to consciously access his Super Saiyan form was due to Goku appearing. While it's implied that Broly did indeed access his Super Saiyan form when he and Paragus attacked Shamoa at the very least, if not the other planets/systems in the South Galaxy after Paragus placed the crown on his head, it's also implied that that was mainly because Paragus willed it through the mind control device, and not because Broly actually wanted to.], the fact that Broly's power was increasing during the fight with Goku, and even Paragus's statement about Broly being pitiful due to his being far less powerful than himself [and that was during the time he was controlled.]. It's also implied that he only allows Broly just enough power to go Super Saiyan, and nothing higher in terms of power output, when using him to attack planets due to the Shamoans statements about the super saiyan who attacked their planet, the fact that it became increasingly difficult for Broly to be subdued after Goku appeared, and the last time he tried to command Broly, it had absolutely no effect [even when he yelled "Broly, Attack!"].], so there is a slight chance that he may have the ability to completely obliterate the entire Galaxy, or even multiple galaxies simultaneously, if not hinder the crown. I'm just trying to use pure logic and reasoning skills to determine this.
- Actually, all you're using is called speculation. Logic is only used when people apply facts. To speculate what he "could have done" or what he was "capable of doing" accounts for nothing. "If it hadn't been that way, it might have been like this." These are all probabilities and possibilities, not fact. None of it accounts for fact. And fact is the only thing we attribute, no more, no less. On another note, please try to sign your post next time. - 22:24, September 13, 2009 (UTC)
- Actually, most of those were facts rather than speculation, as they were shown or mentioned in the film itself. I'll admit that the last part was definitely speculation, though. as for signing my post, well, I warned you that I'm not an official member, but since you told me to sign my post, here goes nothing. 188.8.131.52 22:46, September 13, 2009 (UTC) Told you, it only exposes my IP address.
- Like I said prior, the instances you mentioned are all altered dubbing. In every dub, something different is said. For example, King Kai's fear is heightened further in one dub, while in the other, he is simply warning Goku about an unknown force. The dubbing is highly inaccurate in many instances. The Japanese dub is the best, most accurate resource in terms of the anime. The only thing more accurate is the manga itself. Also, what's the purpose of this conversation? It has already been noted in the article... - 23:12, September 13, 2009 (UTC)
- It may be possible for Broly to destroy a galaxy with Omega blaster, considering that he can continually charge it up enough to a point for it to be collossal and explode. This is evidenced in Second Coming as he fires more blasts into the sphere making it larger and stronger. I agree with Zarbon on the fact that the destroying of the southern galaxy is full of plotholes but it might be possible for him to completely destroy one.
Broly's epic tail issue. Edit
Ok,I have seen many many people say that Broly's tail was removed,and I for one,think not,why you ask?Because in Volume 1 of DBZ,Goku states that Raditz's power is in his tail.Now,why would that be relevant?Because if that is the case,wouldn't Broly not having a tail make him weaker?
- Well, I think Goku meant that Raditz was weakened if his tail was squeezed (and as both Nappa, Vegeta, and even Goku proved, that weakness can be erased if it is trained to not be weakened that way). Still, you do have a point. There's no way to know if Broly did actually have his tail removed. Going by the fact that he has that large red Belt of his (What is that thing called, BTW. I mean, you know, besides a "belt"), he could have just as easily been using the tail like it were a Belt (like how Raditz, Nappa, Vegeta, Turles, and even Paragus used their tails.).
My point exactly my friend
- This is probably the best way of going about it. Saiyans with tails gain power faster than Sayians without, because there's some unexplained power that the tail gives. Presumably, it's got something to do with the Great Ape form. Jono R 17:49, November 17, 2009 (UTC)
Fan image? EditHello, but I was wondering if this picture is a fan-based one? I think it's a bit different than the official model. Take a look and compare and tell me what you think. I propose this picture's substitution. Vegeta - San "The Prince of all Sayans? Shouldn't I be the King of all Sayans? Hmmm.... 16:10, November 12, 2009 (UTC)"
- I see what you mean. Broly's hair isn't very green anymore. In Raging Blast both costumes have more of a yellow tint for the hair in LSSJ. I haven't unlocked him yet but I don't think his hair is that dark of a tint.Kibafool 18:59, November 17, 2009 (UTC)
- I would like the point out that this infact is the official art, I should know because I was the one who made the blonde-haired SS3 Broly you see to the right
NathanCX 03:32, October 4, 2010 (UTC)
12:35, October 15, 2010 (UTC)12:35, October 15, 2010 (UTC)12:35, October 15, 2010 (UTC)12:35, October 15, 2010 (UTC)12:35, October 15, 2010 (UTC)~
no,its not a fan image.he is/will be in dragon ball:raging blast games.
Can broly really go super saiyin 3 ? Edit
i was wondering if broly can now go ssj3 or was it jus for one game
- He's done it in multiple games, just never in the anime. -- 10X.Ka.me.ha.me.ha.....talk.....contrib. 01:33, June 12, 2010 (UTC)
- 10X i am not saying that broly can't go super saiyan 3 but i would like to say this if you look at broly's eyes in what is suppose to be super saiyan 3 his eyes are the same as LSSJ so actually it is LSSJ 3 because of his eyesGoku20
Goku20 13:16, May 2, 2012 (UTC)
- LSSJ3 does not exist. Broly's transformation is called "Super Saiyan 3" in all the media it appears in. 13:44, May 2, 2012 (UTC)
- I know that ok but i was just saying look at ss3's eyes and then lss's and then ss3 broly's and the muscle size but i know that it is super saiyan 3 but i think they need to rename it to LSSJ 3Goku20
Goku20 14:15, May 2, 2012 (UTC)
- And broly super saiyan 3 is only a game chartcterGoku20
Goku20 16:18, May 2, 2012 (UTC)
Super Saiyin 2 Edit
Could broly become a suoer saiyin 2 since he skiped it along with gotenks it is mostly like broly could become a Super Saiyin 2 with Gonteks. Gamma Venom 567 September 25,2010
DBZ: Broly- The Legendary Super Saiyan does not fit the manga timeline. It supposedly takes place during the ten day wait before the Cell Games, but Gohan and Goku leave their SSJ forms which they do not do during the wait. According to the MoS, if such a contradiction occurs, then the more authoritative source is used, which, in this case, is the manga. And btw, everything in the manga is completely canon according to this wiki. Destructivedisk 20:47, November 21, 2010 (UTC)
- In case you haven't noticed, the Manga itself has had its contradictions, so, going by MoS, if there's contradictions, that means even the Manga isn't canon. Besides, there were also aspects to the Manga that aren't canon either. For instance, The Manga had Launch's last appearance during a Tenkaichi Budokai tournament, and yet it is very obvious that that was not even canon. Heck, even Launch's article states it wasn't canon. Plus, it was made by Akira Toriyama, which it wouldn't have been if it wasn't canon. Creator's will beats all. Weedle McHairybug 20:52, November 21, 2010 (UTC)
What was made by Akira Toriyama? Regardless, on this wiki, MoS beats all. Considering that the movie does contradict the manga, it is noncanon. That's more or less inarguable. Also, the MoS says nothing about a source contradicting itself. Movie<Manga, so if it contradicts, it's unture. Lastly, Launch's last appearance not being during the Tenkaichi Budokai can be considered canon because there is no contradiction. if there is no contradiction, then it is considered canon. There is a contradiction with a more authoritative source, and thus it is not okay. Destructivedisk 21:21, November 21, 2010 (UTC)
- This is from Launch's article:
- "Launch's final appearance in the manga was actually during a filler scene in the Frieza Saga, the only instance where she appeared after the 23rd World Martial Arts Tournament. Such filler scenes were inserts to the chapters found in Weekly Shonen Jump 1991 #3 and #4. Since they were only gag-manga done at the request of the magazine, resulting in each author from those two issues contributing holiday-themed gag-manga inserts, they weren't considered canon and were never included in the Tankobon (compilation volume). "
- If it is not canon despite it being manga, then that is more than enough to prove that the whole thing doesn't work.
- The movie credits also credit Akira Toriyama for creating the films. And for the record, ANYTHING that contradicts ANYTHING, even if it is itself, is non-canon. That is the fact of LIFE! Weedle McHairybug 21:33, November 21, 2010 (UTC)
- Maybe this should be corrected on Launch's article. For Broly, lets just say movie-only character. Considering him not canon, anime only, movie only, filler character... or not depends on people. But one thing that's sure is that he only appears in movies. Jeangabin666 21:51, November 21, 2010 (UTC)
- Fair enough. Let's just leave him at movie only. But that still doesn't mean that he's not a canon character. Canonicity requires absolutely no contradictions, so if there are any contradictions, even within the source that should be undeniably canon (such as the manga in this instance), that makes the manga automatically non-canon, and I can cite quite a few contradictions within the manga, including the infamous Cell thing. But yeah, let's leave it at "movie-only" since at least then it doesn't imply that he's non-canon. Weedle McHairybug 21:57, November 21, 2010 (UTC)
- Then I suppose that everything in the Dragon Ball-verse is non-canon, since it has an endless contradictions. Please go state that Goku is a non-canon character on his page. Kthxbai. Destructivedisk 22:00, November 21, 2010 (UTC)
- Perhaps I will. Besides, Akira Toriyama was already established to have created the Manga, several of the Anime fillers, and even the movies. Weedle McHairybug 22:03, November 21, 2010 (UTC)
For the record, the term "non-canon" does not appear in the Manual of Style even once. We simply state which source we consider to be more authoritative if two sources contradict one another. Example: if the anime says "A", but a video game says "B", we put "A" in the corresponding article. "B" is still true for some things, such as that video game. I hope this clears some things up, let me know if there are any questions. -- 10X.Ka.me.ha.me.ha.....talk.....contrib. 22:29, November 21, 2010 (UTC)
hope thats better for u, kept all the adv saiyan trans, only took out fan based knowledge not found in the actual movie as fact
```` Yoyepo February 5, 2011
Broly stated "I'm getting stronger, yes, much stronger!" before using Blaster Meteor to vent the excess Ki, which was shown in the film itself. Heck, many of the things you removed were either shown or outright stated in the films. Weedle McHairybug 12:28, February 5, 2011 (UTC)
fact over opinionEdit
nope. Broly stated in the original jap version that his ki is rising, overflowing. Then he had to release this energy, implying that he had a limit. Broly's power level rose arguably twice, maybe three times the whole film. It was never implied in the film that his power level increases indefinitely like Broly, or that as long as he's in his lssj form it continues to rise, or that his form costs him absolutely no ki, that's never said at all. Pretty much every other villain in dbz history has increased their power levels just like Broly, so to say his keep increasing forever while he's in lssj is not fact, it's opinion. As is saying that his stab wound was reopened, never even implied in the movie. In fact, in a close up scene of broly as a baby left for dead, he appears to have the stab on his upper chest, not abs. As Goku's fist started to sink in, Broly's green energy burst out, and he exploded. I listed exactly what happened w/o implying anything at all, I only listed the facts. That's how a wiki should be
- Yeah, well guess what? On this Wiki, we use the Dub, not the Original Japanese Version for our edits, since like it or not, that's the only one that is "definite" in regards to edits. Ask our moderators if you don't believe me, since they will tell you that this is the case (This is also the reason why Broly is listed as being a Super Saiyan 3 instead of Legendary Super Saiyan 3 despite Goku referring to it as such despite it being in the Japanese commercials, since the english versions of the games stated it.). As for exactly where Goku punched Broly, in case you've forgotten, Broly had a flashback to when they were babies when Goku punched him there. Why have a flashback to when you are babies when being punched in the stomach if it wasn't even related to the stab wound? Weedle McHairybug 12:46, February 5, 2011 (UTC)
he had a flashback to remembering goku crying as a little baby. that has literally nothing to do with the stab wound. To state it as fact, you need undeniable proof that it was in fact the stab wound reopened, which is impossible to find because it was never stated, it was thought up by a fan. it was also never stated this form costs no ki or that his power level continues to rise as long as he's lssj. His power level rose only a couple times. exactly similar events can be found throughout dbz history. Notice how im not changing anything factual, I'm simply taking out fan based non proven knowledge and replacing it with what was visibly seen in the movie
```` Yoyepo February 5, 2011
uv got to be kidding me kidEdit
r u kidding me? I take out the bs and input what visually happened in the movie, and u keep changing it because...... hhmmmmmm idk seems like wikis should be run on fact, not your opinion. Show me proof of the stab wound, show me proof lssj has absolutely no ki loss, show me proof his pl continues to rise and rise as long as he stays in lssj form, not just rise twice like in the movie, and I'll agree with u. Otherwise, stop changing what EXACTLY happened in the movie
- And why would he have a flashback in regards to Goku crying as a baby when it really had absolutely nothing to do with whether Goku was punching him there or not? He didn't have any flashbacks to Goku crying all those other times (none that were actually shown, anyways, not counting Paragus's accounts, since were his flashbacks, not Broly's), and they certainly could have added them in if they wanted to during the fight before hand if they wanted it to be just him flashing back to that day. They didn't, so it couldn't have simply been because he was flashing back. And maybe they should be run on fact, but cinsidering how it was fact that the Japanese version stated that Broly's SSJ3 form was LSSJ3, and yet we don't call it that anyways just because it wasn't in the English version, I don't see how the Japanese version matters that much anyways. Weedle McHairybug 13:07, February 5, 2011 (UTC)
Opinion, not factEdit
okay, first of all how the heck did u change everything back in one minute. That's pretty unfair that you r dictating the Broly page to YOUR opinion.
and why would it flash back when Broly is simply beating goku up? that makes absolutely no sense. If it wanted to flash back to show the knife was responsible, it would have flashed back to when he got stabbed. It flashed back to him and Goku because that's the reason why he hated goku in the first place, it's where it all started. There's literally no proof that the stab wound theory is true, it's opinion. and my post improves, saying the exact events of the movie's finale, yet u deleted it. Thx for holding the wiki back. and once again the statements about Broly's lssj powers r completely made up. U can't prove them, therefore they should not be posted. You can say "it's theorized that..." but u can't claim as fact something that isn't proven. This site is the cause of many brolytards on the internet, something has to be done about all the inaccuracies
- And just because we "see" it in a film doesn't mean its fact, either with you or with me. I tried mentioning how Gohan gained the SSJ2 transformation in the Hyperbolic Time Chamber while training with his dad because, in that flashback in Cell's Mighty Breakdown, for a split-second, Gohan's hair resembled the Super Saiyan 2 hairstyle while powering up before passing out, causing Goku to realize that only Gohan had a chance at defeating Cell. However, in one of the articles, they kept on removing it, citing that it was A. Filler, and B. not even mentioned in the official guides, even though it was shown on screen. And for the record, the thing about LSSJ powering up indefinitely is NOT made up, since Broly mentioned it in the film himself. Other than that, there was also the fact that the Video Games (even if they're not canon, they are at the very least offcial), Broly's Ki power actually continually increases even when he is standing still. This is especially noticable when you take into account the fact that with the other players, they actually have to continuously fight in order for their Ki bar to increase. I know because I've played Budokai Tenkaichi 2. Weedle McHairybug 13:26, February 5, 2011 (UTC)
lmao u make no sense. filler episodes never happened in the manga, therefore they rn't real. Broly is a movie, there is no filler, it's not manga material. I listed exactly what happened in Broly, and u removed it and replaced it with fanboy nonsense that's completely unproven. and everybody's energy rises by itself in the games lmao u crack me up. Broly's power level does rise several times throughout the film, but so does every other villain in dbz. to say that this is different and that his power level automatically constantly rises forever is completely preposterous and never mentioned in the movie. His pl increases a couple times. That's it. so does everybody's. Paragus said his pl was rising. ppl also said goku and cell's pls were constantly rising as they fought. It's nothing unique. now offer some real proof or stop correcting my FACTUAL revisions that say exactly what happened and don't make baseless statements Yoyepo 13:36, February 5, 2011 (UTC) Yoyepo February5,2011
- Except Akira Toriyama actually did have a hand in several filler elements. Heck, Yamcha joining the Baseball team, which actually was filler, was also Akira Toriyama's Idea. I played those games, and with the other characters, their energy usually doesn't rise automatically to the maximum (by that, I mean when it turns all blue and gradually decreases), Broly's does. I know what I'm talking about because I've played them. I remember actually HAVING to land attacks on other characters or power up just to increase my ki enough to reach maximum. Broly, on the other hand, whenever playing as Broly in his LSSJ form, I stood still and noticed his ki was still increasing to the maximum (and by that, I mean the blue area was increasing. Heck, LSSJ Broly is also one of the few character whose yellow bar is already at maximum, and actually can't be depleted.). Also, its different because with Goku and Cell, they actually weren't starting out at their maximum, they kept it little by little and then increased little by little before either reached their maximum strength. Broly, on the other hand, seemed legitimately shocked when his power was increasing, and even had to eliminate all of the excess ki (hence that Blaster Meteor attack) to keep it from overwhelming them. Did Frieza or Cell have to discharge ki just to eliminate their excess ki? Did Vegeta or, heck, just about any other character? No. And those ARE facts. Weedle McHairybug 13:48, February 5, 2011 (UTC)
that bs. Broly's ki does not increase any more than anyone else in the game. I have raging blast 2. it doesn't. Oh, so cell and goku weren't in their maximum, but as soon as Broly transformed he was at his transformation's maximum fighting potential? that makes no sense and completely conflicts with everything ever seen in dbz history, every single villain powers up and gets stronger as he fights, not just Broly. Broly didn't seem shocked that his pl was rising, he seemed in pain, and he said overflowing, as in it's too much for him. It's like if goku's body started charging a kamehameha he'd have to release the energy right? exactly. when u gather your ki for an attack u have to release it. Broly's body was unstable, hence y he started gathering ki for no reason. This is why he had to release it in a massive energy attack. Your power level can increase as high as you can get it in dbz. your ki you gather for an attack, however, must be released. Broly's body's instability was why goku's punch caused him to explode. watch it in slow motion. there's no stab wound opening up, goku's hand just starts to go into broly, and all of a sudden broly's energy bursts out of the impact. and guess what? he explodes like a dang grenade. Had he not been so popular, he woulda died there, but cuz he was they made another movie. To suggest a stab wound reopening can cause his skin to crack, energy to rediate out from under his skin, and cause him to twitch and explode is preposterous. So I'm still waiting for something that proves without a doubt that it's true... just sitting around waiting...
Yoyepo 14:18, February 5, 2011 (UTC)Yoyepo February 5, 2011
and how about u not change it back? it take alot of time to thoughtfully edit something. if 10 time kamehameha doesn't like it, he'll change it back. If he's sees my point, he won't. let him decide, and let me argue with him.
Yoyepo 14:20, February 5, 2011 (UTC)Yoyepo February 5, 2011
- Fine, I won't change it back. Probably won't matter, anyways, since you'll keep changing it back. Maybe when someone actually give proof one way or another, it can be settled for good. Weedle McHairybug 14:25, February 5, 2011 (UTC)
- One Last thing, I am not a fan of Broly. My views on him are at best neutral. That's mainly because I am never supposed to have loyalty to villains, in fact I'm supposed to hate bad people and evil. Weedle McHairybug 14:30, February 5, 2011 (UTC)
and I'm not a Broly hater either. I think he's one of the coolest looking villains. I just hate that there's 100s of on the internet claiming that because his power level never stops rising, he can defeat ssj4 gogeta if he lets broly power up. It's rly quite annoying to say the least. But nyways how were u instantly able to change everything I wrote? I know u couldn't possibly type it all in one minute
Yoyepo 14:53, February 5, 2011 (UTC)Yoyepo February 5, 2011
- There's a button in the edit history near the recent edit called "undo", which reverts everything back to what it once was. That's how I was able to revert everything instantaneously. I take it that you're new here.
- Also, in case you're wondering why I get irritated whenever people accuse me of making opinions, it's because I think in a very logical nature, and I also have little to no concept of Opinions, viewing Facts as being everything or nothing. At best, the closest I could conceptualize as being an opinion is a downright lie. So whenever people even hint that I am just stating an opinion, I feel angered because that carries the same implications as saying that I lied to someone, since I try to not lie. Weedle McHairybug 16:12, February 5, 2011 (UTC)
Well that was definitely not my intent. By opinion, I mean that was your interpretation of the events found in Broly. And alot of fans have been mislead by the wording of this article. The idea that his power level continues to rise as long as he's in legendary ssj form is true in that paragus says his pl is rising, and twice it rises, but that does not necessarily mean it's on a constant increase the entire movie, it seems to hit him at pretty unstable bursts. Some ppl on the internet assume this means in a long term fight, Broly has some huge advantage, but we rly don't know that, since we never saw an extended fight of Broly against a worthy opponent who would tire him out. It's like with 50% frieza, his energy source never seemed to fade, but 10 seconds into the ssj goku vs frieza fight he was breathing so hard he sounded like he was going to have a heart attack. The power rising quote has been used to describe ppl throughout dbz, so I don't see any conclusive evidence that Broly's is special. But alot of ppl from this article have drawn conclusions that in a 1v1 fight, broly could beat anybody in dbz, and that he has the greatest abilities of all dbz. I just want to present them with what actually happened visually in the film and let them decide. Btw I'm now realize I was a little unfair. I'm about to edit it again and add that it's commonly believed by many fans that his wound was reopened.
Quick Question Edit
Does anyone know if you can be Broly Super Sayian 3 in Dragon Ball Z Raging Blast (If you have an answer just leave me a message)AquaHope 13:53, May 3, 2011 (UTC)
Infobox Image Edit
Does anyone else think the infobox image isn't very good? You can barely see any of Broly and he's not even angry like usual. Any ideas for a new one? -- 10X Ka.me.ha.me.ha ..... talk ..... contrib. 03:11, July 17, 2011 (UTC)
- By Infobox, you mean profile picture correct? I have to agree, it does not fully represent his attitude or body. Let me see if I can locate some better ones in his base form. Ripto22475 01:29, September 3, 2011 (UTC)
- How about this one 10XKamehameha?
http://dreager1.files.wordpress.com/2011/04/325px-broli_regular_form.jpg Ripto22475 01:35, September 3, 2011 (UTC)
Nope, I mean infobox. That's the box full of info at the top right of most of the pages, lol, and infobox is the name of the template it's made from. That image doesn't look like base form, it actually almost looks like Broly's in the middle of a transformation. -- 10X Ka.me.ha.me.ha ..... talk ..... contrib. 02:16, September 3, 2011 (UTC)
- Okay, infobox means top right, and your topic says "Infobox Image". So you are talking about his profile picture right? It even says in your comment "Does anyone else think the infobox image isn't very good? You can barely see any of Broly and he's not even angry like usual. Any ideas for a new one?" So I assumed you were talking about his image, no? And the picture I found was the only one of him in his base form. it is the only one I found with his full body and base form. And yes, he is transforming, but it still has his base form. If you are interested in changing it, i think out of the two this one is better, since it has his body, angry look, and his base form. Compared to the sad, half body, and weak looking apperance. Ripto22475 02:24, September 3, 2011 (UTC)
I'm talking about his infobox image... it's not called a profile picture here, whatever though I think we're on the same page. As for the image, transforming means inbetween forms, it's better to just have the normal, static base form. Otherwise people get particular about auras, hair, etc. not being accurate. -- 10X Ka.me.ha.me.ha ..... talk ..... contrib. 02:28, September 3, 2011 (UTC)
Oh sorry, I did not know if was called that. I heard other users use that term, so I assumed it was alright. And broly pictures are appentley very hard to find? I could not locate any good ones anywhere. Scarce number of base form images. And a lot of not so good super saiyan ones. You would think being a real popular character and all, he would have some good pictures. Ripto22475 02:33, September 3, 2011 (UTC)
Oh, and also, who is this user? You seem to of had a fight with him on krillin's page. http://dragonball.wikia.com/wiki/User:%E5%A4%A7%E7%A9%BA%E7%BF%BC Ripto22475 02:38, September 3, 2011 (UTC)
- Please remember to put your signature after you're done typing, lol. That includes links, btw. For Broly, I would guess that someone would need to get an HD video and get the frames manually. Yah that guy kept popping up for a while. He was the same person as the last person you asked about, just another sock puppet. -- 10X Ka.me.ha.me.ha ..... talk ..... contrib. 09:34, September 3, 2011 (UTC)
Wow, you still remember that? Lupinthe3rd or something like that? How did you remeber that, that was awhile ago. Ripto22475 18:08, September 3, 2011 (UTC)
- Well it went on for quite some time. If you check out his block log, you'll see that he kept getting blocked, then coming back. He would basically chat for a few comments on the talk pages, people would disagree with him, then he would call users (usually me and whoever else was on at the time) insulting names and make the changes anyway, and we would revert them back and warn him. Every few times he did this, we blocked him. Every few times he got blocked, he would create a new sock puppet account, which was usually obvious once the "new user" appearing a day after his block complained about the same issue, using the same somewhat broken English. -- 10X Ka.me.ha.me.ha ..... talk ..... contrib. 18:37, September 3, 2011 (UTC)
- I found a HD version of his movies on Youtube, I could get a pic of him that way. Super Saiyan GoateeSend me a message! 18:40, September 3, 2011 (UTC)
- Ahh, so he was Lupinthethird too? You know I do not mean to be rude, but reading through your discussion, it makes me chuckle a little. How many usernames did he make?
- And Nappa'sgoatee, that would be great if you could get a better picture of him. Ripto22475 20:25, September 3, 2011 (UTC)
- I presume that Lupinthe4th is the same guy I am talking about? 184.108.40.206 02:28, September 4, 2011 (UTC)
I feel like the picture of Broly does not really reflect Broly's nature. Broly was a homicidal, psychotic, enraged Super Saiyan, and this picture is a heavily suppressed Base form picture, with Broly looking contrite and sad. Shakuran13 20:19, August 19, 2011 (UTC)
- By policy, we have each of the character's infobox pictures be their base form, with very few exceptions (like Cell, who we have in his 3rd of 5 forms, since it is his basic "complete" state). As for the facial posture, feel free to look for a better pose in his base form, and bring it here for people to chat about. If generally people agree on the talk page that the new one you find is better, than we switch to yours at that point. Sorry for the complicated procedure, but we had to standardize the infobox pic process to prevent the chaos that changing them used to draw. -- 10X Ka.me.ha.me.ha ..... talk ..... contrib. 20:46, August 19, 2011 (UTC)
- Yeah, that one is much better. I vote to change it to that one guys. 220.127.116.11 18:04, September 7, 2011 (UTC)Ripto22475
- Ok then, I was never bothered with Broly's infobox page anyway, I hate him. It was the best I could do with his base form by himself anyway, I watched the movie twice, and when it was a full body shot, he was either no emotion (Like The current pic.) or with another character in the shot. Super Saiyan GoateeSend me a message! 19:21, September 7, 2011 (UTC)
I never readed the manga of dragon ball.I am Interested about this(Since i know that some movies are cannon) Is broly cannon too?
- Canon means different things to everyone. Literally, a canon is a group of works about the same topic. Recently, internet goers have declared canon to mean a variety of "official" material ranging from only manga to any published media. On this site, we recognize any official media (so not fan work) as being canon, but at different levels. You can check out our Manual of Style for details. However, if your question is just "is Broly in the manga?" then the answer is no. -- 10X Ka.me.ha.me.ha ..... talk ..... contrib. 03:08, September 1, 2011 (UTC)
ss3 rare picture EditHey, i found the picture of Broly as a Super Saiyan 3 from RB2 as if he's in the Anime, it's a low quality photo not so very good and was pretty hard to find, should i add it to his page?
- On the page or in the gallery, it depends on the quality. Jeangabin666 11:52, September 3, 2011 (UTC)
- Um.. ok i just add it here... SaiyanElite 12:01, September 3, 2011 (UTC)
- It also contains a little text, but alot of images contain text like the ones from the supersonic warriors 2 page. SaiyanElite 12:03, September 3, 2011 (UTC)
New Infobox image EditI think I found one that works here:
This is much better. More body, cocky look, and just better all around. I suggest we change it. Ripto22475 02:42, September 9, 2011 (UTC)
- I like the image, but it much lower resolution than the current one.
- Could we get that new image, but in a higher resolution? Cropping somewhat would also be nice. -- 10X Ka.me.ha.me.ha ..... talk ..... contrib. 03:07, September 9, 2011 (UTC)
- Yes, a little cropping is in order. I wish my photos were picked. Lucky jimmy Ripto22475 18:23, September 9, 2011 (UTC)
- What scene is it at, I can get it for you. Shakuran13 19:44, September 9, 2011 (UTC)
- Thanks guys. I'm sorry Shakuran, I don't remember to be honest. Guess you just have to search for the moment. Once a Higher-res picture is uploaded, I can crop it as well. Jim.my.killer.9 ..... talk ..... contrib. 20:05, September 9, 2011 (UTC)
reopening the wound he received as an infant should be removed. He did not reopen the wound, it is not stated in anything official anywhere that he did, this is fan based bs used to try to explain what happened and is supported by literally nothing at all. Not to mention the wound had fully healed and there is no evidence at all that it still affected Broly, and he was stabbed on the top of his chest, not his abdomen, so Goku did not reopen his wound, and if this site only supports things that are official and does not support fan made bs, it should exclude the rediculous line that his wound was reopened, because clearly it was not and had nothing to do with the ending. It isn't even hinted at as playing a role in the movie —This unsigned comment was made by 18.104.22.168 (talk • contribs) .
a change that should be made Edit
I found this description in this article, and it's extremely nonsensical and biased in favor of Broly. Here's the paragraph.
"As a Super Saiyan, Broly also gains an unflinching response to attacks. This is first seen when he attacked Goku in his restrained Super Saiyan form and was completely unfazed by everything that Goku threw at him. This is especially evident when Goku landed a kick to his face and slightly bloodying his mouth, only for Broly to shrug off the injury completely and lick the blood off his mouth, to Goku's disgust. As such, Goku only survived this encounter by running away for the most part. This unflinching response reappears later on when an Ascended Super Saiyan Vegeta throws a kick directly to his neck followed by a powerful energy blast to his back, both of which had no effect whatsoever. Also, from what was shown of Broly's regular Super Saiyan form, he seemed to be strong enough to take down two Super Saiyans without much effort, as evidenced by how easily he knocked Goten and Trunks out of their Super Saiyan forms at one point in the battle."
This is nonsensical for many reasons.
1.) It says he was completely unfazed by Goku's attacks, and goku only survived by running away. This is absurd. Goku was only in his base form at the time, which shows that he didn't even see Broly at this power level as a serious, life or death threat. If Broly were strong to the point of being able to kill goku, goku would have gone ssj, as he does later against lssj Broly. The article implies goku fled and could barely survive against rssj Broly, when in reality their scuffle was short and was against only a base Goku, who's obviously nowhere near ssj Goku's powerlevel. Not to mention Goku never ran from Broly, he simply dodged his attacks.
2.) there is no gaining of an unflinching ability in dbz. the ability to tank attacks is just an author's way or showing a fighter is massively stronger than another fighter. it's not like Broly has some super powered durability, it happens all the time in dbz. In fact, the reason Broly tanks in that way is likely due from influence from pre cell games cell battles made b4 the movie's release, and the author's being influenced by it and putting these scenes in the movie. Examples- pcell walks through vegeta's ki blasts, Broly does the same, Vegeta kicks Pcell in the side of the head w/o making him flinch, does the same vs rssj Broly in the movie, cell walks through piccolo's strongest attack and comes through unfazed, broly does the same vs Piccolo's kamehameha. This shouldn't be listed as an ability as if it's something unique or something he gains by becoming a rssj.
3.) goten and trunks are around 18's level in the anime. Saying Broly can beat two ssj level fighters in itself is nonsensical. 18 could beat vegeta and trunks easily in their fight, so she could also beat two ssj lvl fighters, but this sentence does nothing to gauge her strength level, since Broly is obviously many times stronger than she is. It's just a bad sentence. it's like saying raditz showed he was able to beat a base saiyan by beating goku. While it may be true, raditz is also likely the weakest saiyan warrior we see in the show. Likewise the z fighters at the cell games alone were likely many times stronger than goten or trunks as super saiyans, so I don't see any reason to include this sentence other than to try to make Broly's ssj form seem more impressive.
Here's how I believe it should be writen:
When broly changes into a super saiyan, his power level increases greatly. This was displayed in his fight against Goku. While they were both in base form, Goku was able to send him flying into a river with a physical attack, but after transforming, a direct punch to Broly's face only caused his head to turn. Broly's power level was further displayed later, when vegeta kicked him in the neck, but Broly didn't even flinch or seem to notice the attack at all. Vegeta launched an energy attack at Broly afterwards, which again did no damage, but caused Broly to stop and transform into his lssj form. While it is unknown exactly how strong Broly was as a super saiyan in movie 8, it is hinted that he was superior to Goku, as said by King Kai himself. And this was only after king kai had sensed Broly's restrained power level while under control of his father Paragus.
Broly's super saiyan form in Second Coming was also strong enough to over power super saiyan Goten and Trunks at the same time. It is difficult to accurately gauge his strength because afterward he only toyed with base Gohan, immediately changing into his lssj form when Gohan transformed.
That seems like a much better ssj description.
- 1- you are speculating by guessing Goku's thoughts. 2- supported by all appearances in anime and games, which overrules your opinion, which is OR. 3- this is an encyclopedia, we state facts, and the statement that you don't like is solely fact, since Broly did beat two Super Saiyans. There is no need for a rewrite, since your arguments here are based on speculation, OR, and personal bias. -- .10X.Ka.me.ha.me.ha.....talk.....contrib. 07:58, November 7, 2011 (UTC)
Now learn, learn what happens when you mess with the most powerful being in the UNIVERSE! 08:32, November 7, 2011 (UTC)
saying that Goku had to run away from Broly to survive is speculation. Goku only ran from base Broly and only at the beginning of the fight as he tried to figure out why Broly was attacking him, supported by his statements such as "Broly, what are you doing?" . I don't see Goku at any time running away from rssj Broly in this movie. Broly threw attacks at him that Goku dodged, but Dodging his attacks is not running, and Goku engages and attacks rssj Broly up until Paragus calmed him down. And again, the article fails to mention that Goku was only in his base during this scuffle. Stating that Goku had to run to survive is very misleading, considering Goku wasn't even a super saiyan, and therefore not even close to his full power.
- Please sign your posts. Also, I don't know what you are trying to say when you use the abbreviation "rssj." Perhaps write out the whole term so that we can communicate better. As for mentioning that Goku is in base form, that's fine, but all the rest of what you said is speculation. As an encyclopedia, we can't just throw everyone's thoughts on the site, it's facts only. -- 10X.Ka.me.ha.me.ha.....talk.....contrib. 02:37, November 8, 2011 (UTC)
I can't sign my posts. I don't have a profile. As for speculation, how is what I wrote speculation? The article says that Goku only survived by running away, which is not what happened. I see no part in this scuffle where goku mentions almost not surviving. And I see no point against super saiyan Broly where Goku ran away. all he did was hop out of the way of super saiyan Broly's energy attacks, which is not running. I don't see where I'm speculating here, if anything the article is speculating by saying he only survived by running away. and rssj is a term some people use to call broly's restrained super saiyan form seen in the movie when he has the head piece on.
- Please sign your posts, I shouldn't have to do it for you. There are instructions at the top of this page, and you don't need an account to do so. As for running vs. "hopping," that's a pretty big stretch as the basis for a rewrite. It should be clear for the readers that, at this point in the series, Goku's movements consist of dodges, jumps, running, flying, etc. Since the nature of a wiki is to provide a brief summary (the prefix "wiki" actually means fast), it would obviously be redundant to mention every movement technique utilized by Goku whenever he avoids confrontation. -- 10X.Ka.me.ha.me.ha.....talk.....contrib. 00:22, November 9, 2011 (UTC)
u missed the point in my post. Goku was not avoiding confrontation with ssj Broly at all, he was actively engaging him. Nowhere did I say that I was mad because he was hopping away as opposed to running away. And again, the article says that he ran away to survive, but never is it mentioned that his life was in danger or that he could have died in this fight
22.214.171.124 00:47, November 9, 2011 (UTC) Anonymous dbz contributor
- and now I see why u interpreted my hopping vs running away thing that way. The point I was making was that goku dodging Broly's attacks does not mean he ran away from Broly. Goku dodged frieza's energy blasts, but it's not like he was running from frieza. Goku never disengaged ssj Broly, he was attacking him up until Paragus interjected, saying he was running away from Broly during the fight is simply inaccurate. 126.96.36.199 01:16, November 9, 2011 (UTC)Anonymous dbz contributor
- you clearly do not know what I'm saying because I'm not talking about his movement technique 188.8.131.52 06:26, November 10, 2011 (UTC) anonymous dbz contributor
- No, that's not the point of my argument. Can I talk to a different administrator? 184.108.40.206 13:08, November 10, 2011 (UTC) anonymous dbz contributor
Well it appears that point one is the main issue being argued and I shall dicuss with you fellows, I think Goku 'running away is a tad missleading, as he was more or less evading Broly and defending himself when needed, although that is the reason why he was able to survive the encounter because if Broly could land a blow in the right spot, whether Goku was a Super Saiyan at the time or not, and kill Goku. 19:06, May 8, 2012 (UTC)
Rampage in Hell Edit
According to the Goku article, (specifically the Movie appearences > Bio-Broly section) near the end of Bio Broly, Goku states that he and Vegeta should go to Hell to 'Calm down' Broly as he is on a rampage in hell. Now, I haven't seen Broly movie 3, so i don't know what the context is, but i Think this should be added to this Article (Trivia or Appearences, i would assume)
Also, I know this isn't really the place to ask this, but which Broly was he reffering to? The 'real' Broly or the Clone? and what did he mean by 'Calm down' ~thanks for any answers ThatsNotCanon 16:23, June 20, 2012 (UTC)
- I think he means the real Broly. Bio Broly I think might not have a soul.Black Ronin8 (talk) 17:23, August 6, 2012 (UTC)
- Goku says that King Kai wants him and Pikkon to go there and settle him down and I know this because I have the movie and seen it enough to know and I am watching it right now.
Major Battles Edit
I have noticed that there is no major battles section for Broly. I would make it myself but the article is only editable is source mode and is much too confusing for me. So If somebody wants to make it and save me the grouling hours of trying to make a few lines that would only take certain users minutes to make there you go and you get a few edits as well.
somebody ? i am also not good at editing in source mode.
anybody at all
- This section would be useless. Two battles are not enough to make pertinent a section. 10:51, September 18, 2012 (UTC)
- not exactly 2
- int he first movie he battled everybody except piccolo and vegeta then everyone except vegeta them everybody literally.
- movie 10 he fought videl
- goten and trunks
- gohan goten trunks maybe goku
- Quackulon The Duck Tyrant (talk) 15:59, September 18, 2012 (UTC)
I know this talk page would do better with fewer conversations, but since this page is locked, I was wondering if anyone thought it would be alright to add an extra note into Broly's 'Game Appearances' section. What I would like to have added is that, in the intro of both Budokai 3 and Tenkachi 3, Broly is shown briefly battling Gogeta. This is mentioned in Gogeta's own page, and some may say, the info is alright if only one of the characters have it, but from what I've seen, characters who share information, still have it said in each one of their pages, rather than leaving it to be found it only one of them. So...is this idea valid?220.127.116.11 10:33, December 19, 2012 (UTC)
- It is normal for characters to be seen battling each other in intros of games, this is not acceptable for trivia. -- 10X.Ka.me.ha.me.ha.....talk.....contrib. 02:37, December 20, 2012 (UTC)
That I know(is the unregistered person just now), but I wasn't referring to the trivia. I just thought that it seemed reasonable to add it to his 'Video games' appearance section, just like as it is with Gogeta.Kajune (talk) 09:55, December 20, 2012 (UTC)
- Oh sorry, I read that wrong. Sure, a brief mention in the video games section would be okay. -- 10X.Ka.me.ha.me.ha.....talk.....contrib. 19:28, December 20, 2012 (UTC)
- If it is truly alright, then who removed it?Kajune (talk) 09:29, December 21, 2012 (UTC)