It is legitimate, I provided a source as well. Check it out, it's pretty obvious it's an official game if you have basic Japanese skills. Kaonohiokala 00:47, November 2, 2010 (UTC)
Future Gohan playable?
- No. Jeangabin666 14:47, March 19, 2011 (UTC)
-  Oh so Future Gohan is not confirmed , thats too bad , but maybe he may be in the future126.96.36.199 14:50, March 22, 2011 (UTC)
Dabura playable and more
 It seems this game will mark the first time in which Pui Pui will be playable , however i'm not 100% sure , anyway he IS in the game. Also East Kaioshin/Supreme Kai is indeed playable 188.8.131.52 14:24, March 20, 2011 (UTC)
 Freeza second form is confirmed , altought i don't know if include his first form , since the card with his second form is a transformation and shows his first form184.108.40.206 13:27, March 29, 2011 (UTC)
Is there any evidence to support GT Trunks being playable as suggested by the character list? The Devils Corpse 07:58, March 21, 2011 (UTC)
I don't believe so. But he may be. Kazi22 23:08, March 21, 2011 (UTC)
Well, if there isn't any evidence, then he should be removed from the list. The arcs the games have covered so far have roughly been the Saiyan Arc, Cell Arc (Cell, 13, Bojack, Hatchihyack) and the Buu Arc. Gt hasn't been hinted at, and even Freeza has been skipped. The Devils Corpse 02:36, March 22, 2011 (UTC)
Official Website Update
Website updated today:  Goten and Trunks as Mighty Mask is included in the set and needs to be added to the list along with Fat Gotenks. Broli's forms, SS3 Vegeta, Kid Buu and Super Buu aren't in update and haven't been seen in any videos to my knowledge and need to be removed from the page. The Devils Corpse 07:39, March 22, 2011 (UTC)
Super Saiyan 3 Vegeta confirmed
Future Trunks SSJ3 Animation Video
SS3 Trunks makes sense
After everybody dies in his timeline,and he kills Cell he trains and becomes SS3(Hangingmanpeter0 22:28, April 18, 2011 (UTC))
Does anyone knows the story behind super saiyan 3 future trunks? And trunks fighting buu in his time  --aton-- guest
- A story similar to Dragon Ball Z: Shin Budokai - Another Road. Jeangabin666 08:16, July 20, 2011 (UTC)
Oh cause i was searchin the whole web when and all the information i came across kept sayin little is known about his super saiyan 3 transformation.. so its true that buu was in future trunks alternative time accept he got the help of goku and the other z fighters in the past on the shin budokai psp game. So in dragon ball heroes do you know what's the "what if" story behind trunks ssj3 within shin budokai arc? Did he train and achieve the ssj3 destroyed buu himself or did he still need goku's and others help from the past? Someone need to add the "what if" story explanation to trunks super saiyan 3 section. --aton-- guest
Female Saiyan avatars and Freeza arc coming soon
  It seems we will see the return of Zarbon and Dodoria in a Budokai Game and debut of Jeice , Burter and Guldo in a Budokai game. Also one of Female Saiyan avatars (Heroine i presume?) look like Pan from GT if you ask me220.127.116.11 20:46, April 22, 2011 (UTC)
There's also a new avatar heroine , altought she has a Saiyan tail her hair isn't black (Altought going by Toei logic pure saiyans CAN have other hair color than black) according to this scan  by HECTOR4 from Daizenshuu EX forum, her name is Akina.18.104.22.168 13:09, May 6, 2011 (UTC)
- This seem fake. Her clothes are similar to the main heroine, just a color swap. And the design of her face doesn't seem to have been drown by a Japanese. Also it is strage that she would be the only Dragon Ball Heroes hero/heroine to be named. Jeangabin666 21:15, May 6, 2011 (UTC)
- Its real, you can see her on the official site:  She's the female member on the team in the SS Goku picture, notice the reddish-orange hair. She's on the top next to the Dragon Ball, above Goku, Piccolo, Vegeta and Bardock. I would also like to note that she may not be intended to be a pure blooded Saiyan since she doesn't have black hair, Gohan shows half-breeds can have tails, and Trunks shows they don't have to have black hair.22.214.171.124 02:17, May 7, 2011 (UTC)
- Oh, well maybe they're indeed not pure Saiyans just hybrids126.96.36.199 12:59, May 7, 2011 (UTC)
Goku's new form
 Kinda looks like the form he used in Episode 195 of DBZ based on the card.
It isn't a new form, but a new card mechanic called "Super Awakening Change". When played, the card still places Goku's normal form on the battlefield, but when your perform actions during the fight, you can transform into different forms depeding on the success rate (unlike other cards which only allow for a set transformation, such as Base to Super Saiyan). If your actions are pulled off "Successfully", then you can transform into SS and if you pull them off "Ultra Successfully", then you can jump to SS2. The art on the card just seems to be an aesthetic style choice, as the game screen don’t show a change in Goku’s hair while on the field.188.8.131.52 01:47, May 3, 2011 (UTC)
When was Broli/Broly confirmed?
Topic, i didn't see him in the related You Tube videos about this game, nor his card isn't on the site. Does he really was confirmed?184.108.40.206 13:04, May 7, 2011 (UTC)
- No where as far as I know, I'm taking him off the list with this next edit.220.127.116.11 09:45, May 9, 2011 (UTC)
New Freeza Arc Commercial
Great , any new animation? Like Female Saiyan Avatars fighting Freeza?18.104.22.168 13:31, May 9, 2011 (UTC)
- There is a little bit tossed in there of Goku fighting Freeza, and the male and female hero Saiyans charging an attack, but nothing special, yet. It was short, similar to the first one that showed Trunks fighing Fat Buu, so I imagine a later version will have more footage to it like the final version with SS3 Trunks did with Buu.22.214.171.124 20:23, May 9, 2011 (UTC)
The forth session of cards apears on the site, Nail confirmed
Probably could have looked over the list some more, as it confirms Nail and Super Saiyan Mighty Mask (of course with Goten and Trunks inside. =P) as playable, and confirms the evil Evil Buu, Broli and Zarbon's moster transformation that were on the page aren't in the game for now.126.96.36.199 22:38, May 13, 2011 (UTC)
Well ye it does confirm Super Saiyan Mighty Mask i didn't noticed it at first, thanks188.8.131.52 13:21, May 14, 2011 (UTC)
Dragon Ball Heroes Manga
- Never mind. I guess it was a mistranslation or something. Tokeupdude 04:09, June 1, 2011 (UTC)
Super Saiyan Bardock
I was wondering why the Saiyan Elite doesnt have his own page? You know like the Saiyan Hero and Saiyan Berserker does he also doesnt have his own picture like the Saiyan Hero and Beseker do. Nor page or any info on him why not? Lssj4 00:07, June 20, 2011 (UTC)
New Player Avatars + Lord Slug & More
Freeza's race now has three new members, a hero, elite and berserker trio:  Lord slug is in the screens on the site, and here is an image of a Medamatcha card:. Image here reveals Coola as well as his Armored Squad, and maybe even King Cold and Kuriza (they're in the art, but not shown in the game).  Seems the next full set of cards will be revealed soon. The Devils Corpse 09:19, June 21, 2011 (UTC)
Awesome news, it seems Medamatcha's "Double Whammy" really paid off for him , i'm waiting for Angira to be confirmed (even tought i don't like him that much). If we'll lucky this game whould have Kid Pan in the future, and maybe the return of Sansho, Ginger and Nikki, and the addon of Tullece's troops.184.108.40.206 13:07, June 21, 2011 (UTC)
- Slug's whole team is here:  Slug, Angira, Zeeun, Medamatcha, and
DorodaboWings. (Stupid dub changes.) The Devils Corpse 04:13, June 22, 2011 (UTC)
- Giant Slug confirmed 220.127.116.11 13:42, June 27, 2011 (UTC)
Cardlist, part 5
People need to stop reverting edits, even if you're in charge. The character list needs to be consistant for all fighters. This isn't like your typical Spike or Dimps games where certain fighters are seperated by the different arcs or by transformations. Each card is dedicated to a single fighter (with some being capable of transforming), and the image on the card depicts the costume the character will wear. For example, all Vegeta cards with him in his base form are treated the same, regardless of arc. If a Goku card calls for Goku, Piccolo and Vegeta to be on the field for a team attack, it doesn't matter if the Vegeta card depicts him from the Buu Arc or from the Saiyan Arc.
To me, this means all characters should have all their forms listed behind their name for consistancy, and not sepparated (except for Gohan, who is spperated by age in the game). You include ones like fat Gotenks with the rest of his forms, despite it being a standalone card with no other transformations. You aren't separating Future Trunks (Fighting) from Future Trunks (Sword) on this list like past games (mainly because they shouldn't be for this game). So why is Coola's Meta form treated as a sepperate character?The Devils Corpse 00:59, July 7, 2011 (UTC)
- Because Meta-Cooler is not Cooler, there is thousand Meta-Coolers (as seen on the promotional website for Dragon Ball Heroes), so thousand characters can't be the transformation of one chartacter. Like you said, this not like a typical Spike or Dimps game: Cooler can transform into a Meta-Cooler only in the Dimps games, not in the Spike games, not in the original movie, and not in Dragon Ball Heroes. And even in the Dimps games we're not even sure that the Meta-Cooler is a transformed Cooler, as Cooler goes into his spaceship and then a Meta-Cooler arrive. Jeangabin666 09:45, July 7, 2011 (UTC)
- Yep i don't know why the video games treat Meta Coolas as Coola's transformation, the're his (and Big Gete star) creations. Didn't the developers watch the movie before making facts?18.104.22.168 19:01, July 8, 2011 (UTC)
- But Meta Cooler IS Cooler because what is left of the orignal organic Cooler has merged with the Big Gete Star. So Cooler is now a giant metal planet that mass produces robotic versions of himself. What are these robots made out of? The same material that makes up his new metal planet body. It's no different than the hundreds of mini Buu's after Vegeta's self-destruction. they all act independantly of eachother, yet they are still Buu.The Devils Corpse 06:25, July 9, 2011 (UTC)
- If you consider that the Meta-Coolers are Cooler because they've been created by the Big Gete Star, then you should also consider that the Guide Robo and the Cyclopian Guards are Cooler too.
- Lets rather take an example: you've been "created" by your parents and you are made of the same material that they are made of (cells, genes, DNA, etc). You could even resemble them very much (appearance and personality), so does this means that you and you're parents are only one person??
- In the case of Buu, his small clones didn't lived enough, but one of his "clones" did: Evil Buu, and he is considered another character.
- Same goes for the nameless namekian/Piccolo: Kami and King Piccolo are separate characters.
- A creation is not the person who created it. Jeangabin666 10:34, July 9, 2011 (UTC)
- You're trying to compare two very different concepts that aren't related, and you know it. Creating a life form via conception is the merging of two different sets of DNA, and you are trying to compare it something that equates to roughly a galactic assembly line? How does the conception of a living being have anything to do with creating a robot of yourself and implanting your consciousness into it? That has to be the most fallacious argument I’ve read all year. I could see if you were trying to use cloning yourself as an example, but offspring makes zero sense.
- If anything, the situation would be more like Dr. Gero becoming #20, only with Cooler implanting himself digitally into his creations instead of using his actual brain. Meta Cooler is Cooler, just like Gero is #20, something that isn’t debated. Comparing this to situations like Kami-Daimao or Fat Buu-Evil Buu isn’t possible, as they were purging themselves of their evil halves and it happened to take shape; it isn’t the same thing as creating a new body for yourself. Like Tenshinhan using the multiform to create new bodies for himself, and they are still him. Cooler just happened to use robots instead of a technique. Meta Cooler talks about himself as being Cooler, he says multiple times that, he can repair his body, that he can fix any flaw, increase his strength, and even mass produce himself.
- Yes, technically the other robots can be considered part of Cooler, but it’s obvious they aren't intended to BE Cooler. Backtracking the info we have throughout the movie, when the events on New Namek start, there is only one Meta Cooler that the real one is using as a method of getting out and about since organically he is basically just a head. Its only once he starts loosing that more are produced to overwhelm the Saiyans. Even then, we only see them for a brief period of time, so you can’t say that the mini-Buu example isn’t the same. It doesn’t matter how long they lived, the point still stands. They are miniature Buus that acted independent of each other, with the same consciousness, created out of the exact same material as the original. It’d be different if all the mini-Buus became DBO style Majins that became new entities, but they didn’t.The Devils Corpse 00:13, July 10, 2011 (UTC)
- Only the head inside the Big Gete Star is Cooler. Meta-Coolers are remote-controlled robots created by the Big Gete Star. I agree, Cooler used those robots modeled after him to act like "clones" of himself. But creating robots that look like you and are controlled by you (or programmed to act like you) doesn't mean that those robots are you.
- A creation is not the person who created it, as well as a clone is not the person cloned. Cooler's body was destroyed by the sun and only the a piece of his face survived, thanks to the merge with the Big Gete Star.
- Android 20 has Gero's brain. What do the Meta-Coolers have?? Acting like Cooler (because controlled by him or programmed to do so) doesn't mean being Cooler. Jeangabin666 14:59, July 10, 2011 (UTC)
- Also, I used the offspring example because Meta-Coolers were not only created by Cooler, but also and mainly by the Big Gete Star. The Big Gete Star "revived" Cooler (the piece of his face) and used it as a model for creating the Meta-Coolers. They were built with what makes the Big Gete Star. Like you said, it is more like cloning, and a clone and the person cloned aren't the same persons. Jeangabin666 15:13, July 10, 2011 (UTC)
Super Buu playable
- Where??? Jeangabin666 13:09, July 22, 2011 (UTC)
- He's the third card counting at the bottom (aka below King Cold) , he looks like Kid Buu, but the kanji "aku" means "evil"22.214.171.124 16:31, July 22, 2011 (UTC)
- Ok, I saw him ;D Jeangabin666 17:06, July 22, 2011 (UTC)
The name is not spaced.
It seems the name is actually Dragonball Heroes. (Dragonball is not speaced). See the title and the logos in the following link, please: http://www.kanzentai.com/index.php?subaction=showcomments&id=1288636112&archive=&start_from=&ucat=& - User:Kill You/sig 00:33, July 26, 2011 (UTC)
- First kanzentai.com is a fan site. Secondly, it is DragonBall Heroes not Dragonball Heroes. The spelling of Dragon Ball can in one word or two word, take a look at the Japanese logo for Dragon Ball, and some versions of the Dragon Ball Z logo, this is because there is no space between words in normal Japanese writing. Jeangabin666 00:49, July 26, 2011 (UTC)
- The Japanese wikipedia spells it in two words: http://ja.wikipedia.org/wiki/%E3%83%89%E3%83%A9%E3%82%B4%E3%83%B3%E3%83%9C%E3%83%BC%E3%83%AB%E3%83%92%E3%83%BC%E3%83%AD%E3%83%BC%E3%82%BA Jeangabin666 01:04, July 26, 2011 (UTC)
- Oh, okay. But it wasn't spced even in this article when the title is spaced which was why I brought it up. Additionally, a fan site doesn't mean the stuff on the site is absolutely wrong. This wiki is overwhelmingly being edited/updated by fans as well but the info on here is perfectly accurate. - User:Kill You/sig 11:42, July 26, 2011 (UTC)
Who is Akina Miname? SaiyanElite 22:25, July 30, 2011 (UTC)
- The Sakiyomi Jan Bang! spokeswoman. Jeangabin666 18:33, July 31, 2011 (UTC)
- Huh? lol so they've put a real-life person in the game :D? SaiyanElite 08:43, August 1, 2011 (UTC)
Should'nt the Heroine get her own page? Like the Hero? Yummy! 23:11, August 10, 2011 (UTC)
Episode of Bardock tie-in
Set 6 returns to Buu
- It's not Gotan (ゴタン), it's Mr. Satan (ミスター・サタン). Jeangabin666 10:12, August 26, 2011 (UTC)
- Next time look harder at the card. Gotan is obviously playable with the new "Fusion mechanic". The background image of the card IS Gotan, and the Fusion info (where the transformation stuff normally is) blatantly shows an image of Mr. Satan +Goku=Gotan. i wouldn't have made the edit if I wasn't sure. --The Devils Corpse 19:08, August 26, 2011 (UTC)
Saiyans, Super Saiyans, and "Legendary" Super Saiyans
Saiyan caricatures of the other two Sakiyomi Jan Bang! cast members now join Akina as Heroes Avatars, though I don't know their names:  To coincide with Ultimate Blast/Tenkaichi allowing your created Saiyan avatar to transform, Heroes is allowing their Avatars to do the same:  And finally, the "Legendary" Super Saiyan is inevitably coming as well:  The Devils Corpse 16:27, October 21, 2011 (UTC)
The website released three commercials for the Brolly mission: http://www.carddas.com/dbh/movie/#line16
Well i'll be. A Female Super Saiyan
Ya hear that Ultimate Tenkaichi? *holds hand out for explanation*-MKCSTEALTH 03:57, November 4, 2011 (UTC)
- Can somebody add a link to the trailer that shows a card with the three male avatars as Super Saiyans?? I haven't find a Broly trailer showing this, neither on the official webside nor on YouTube. Jeangabin666 12:50, November 5, 2011 (UTC)
- It's the newest one, with the full Broli animation. Watch the arcade machine's stage at the begining of the trailer. The card is animated, but EVERY card they have used in the previous versions of that scene has been based on a real avatar card. The Devils Corpse 17:00, November 5, 2011 (UTC)
- Seen, thanks ;) Jeangabin666 17:04, November 5, 2011 (UTC)
Any hope of this coming to the States?126.96.36.199 19:26, November 10, 2011 (UTC)
No, we've never had any of these arcade games brought over, they won't start now.188.8.131.52 02:18, November 11, 2011 (UTC)
Card Set 7
 I'm not updating the list in the article, but here are the new character and someone else can organize the thing: Kid Uub, Evil Buu, Kid Buu, SS Broli (the blue haired version), "LSS" Broli, and Paragus. Also, despite not having a card in this set right now (he may be the secret rare...or SS3 Broli), Bio Broli appeares as one of the required characters for a team attack, so he'll be along some time as well. 184.108.40.206 10:41, November 11, 2011 (UTC)
The second secret rare card in set seven is one of the "transform into different forms depending on how well you complete an action" cards, and it allows Broli to gain access to his Super Saiyan 3 form:  Once again, I'm not updating it so that someone just reverts for no eason. The Devils Corpse 10:14, November 26, 2011 (UTC)
Might as well just leave the female Saiyan Elite and Berserker's transformations in place. The whole theme of set 7's avatars is to grants SS to all the Saiyans. All three males and one of the females have been shown visually, and the website says to "collect the Dragon Balls and wish to transform you avatar", not "collect the Dragon Balls to transform these 4 out of 6 Saiyan avatars". No reason to assume the other two girls are left out just because we haven't gotten an image of them.The Devils Corpse 13:41, November 30, 2011 (UTC)
Super Saiyan 3 Broly?
- At 2:10 in http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NDxZN4QWlJY Jeangabin666 08:10, December 5, 2011 (UTC)
- Oh, I see. So what does his card look like?
- http://www.carddas.com/dbh/image/cardlist/dummys/H7-SEC2.jpg --The Devils Corpse 06:57, December 6, 2011 (UTC)
Namekian Hero, Namekian Berserker, Namekian Elite:
Does anyone have a picture of these Heroes in Dragon Ball Heroes? Nikon23 22:34, January 2, 2012 (UTC)
QuestionAre these cards part of happy meals somewhere? PolarBeer 18:50, February 10, 2012 (UTC)
They were given out as part of a McDonalds promotion in Japan, but that was months and months ago.The Devils Corpse 19:42, February 10, 2012 (UTC)
Oh, neat! Thank you very much! PolarBeer 19:44, February 10, 2012 (UTC)
General Rilldo, GT Trunks?
Excuse me to ask this question, but I don't know where to see General Rilldo or GT Trunks card. Can someone post an image please ?
General Hogan 17:41, March 3, 2012 (UTC)
- The cards aren't shown, but the characters are announcerd here:
- And the GT Goku, Pan, GT Trunks, and GT Vegeta cards are shown here and here 01:28, March 9, 2012 (UTC)
does anyone have the GT Trilaer for Dragon Ball Heroes yet? Nikon23 17:51, March 13, 2012 (UTC)
Thank you to have posted pictures, Jeangabin666 (sorry for being late).General Hogan 19:04, March 14, 2012 (UTC)
- Galaxy Mission promotional video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3A9KrpIX9P4 13:04, March 17, 2012 (UTC)
That's not Giru
The robot hero that was recently added to the game isn't "Giru", it's a new character that plays off his image like most the other avatars. I do beleive the GT Perfect Files state Giru himself was named because he makes "giru-giru" noises. The new robot says "poru" in this image:  as well as in the in the game itself, when he appears. And, just like the Hero characters names who appear in Heroes Road, "Poru" is used as the bots name by the development team in their screens:  The Devils Corpse 21:55, March 27, 2012 (UTC)
GT Goten and Baby pic
Anyone has a pictureof them yet Nikon23 19:29, April 26, 2012 (UTC)
GT Vegeta as a Super Saiyan, Gogeta, Jamenba and Hyper Meta-Rilldo cards here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GJ7yc8wnqzM&feature=related 21:36, May 9, 2012 (UTC)
Wing's moveset?I have heard of Wing's new attack in this game, and it's called Evil Gravity. That's all I know. Gamewolf67 21:04, June 25, 2012 (UTC)Gamewolf67
- I don't know what it is. Nobody uses Wings in the YouTube video they upload :/ 21:54, June 26, 2012 (UTC)
- Aside of Wings, what are the other characters whose movesets are still unknown ? just to keep track 220.127.116.11 23:52, April 25, 2013 (UTC)
does anyone hav the trailer featuring GT Goten, GT Gohan and Baby Vegeta yet?Nikon23 02:59, July 6, 2012 (UTC)
Where are the character pages for Female Saiyan "Elite", Female Saiyan "Berserker, Majin "Elite", Majin "Berserker", Frieza's race "Elite", Frieza's race "Berserker", Namekian "Hero", Namekian "Elite", Namekian "Berserker"
i was wondering were those pages are i mean like 5 out of the 15 have a page thats only 33% so why not the rest of the character pages
More Confirmed Characters for Dragon Ball Heroes:Turles, Amond, Daiz, Cacao, Rasin, Golden Great Ape Goku and Great Ape Kid Gohan.
- We already knew this.. 08:18, August 27, 2012 (UTC)
- well all of the characters weren't add at first Nikon23 18:35, August 28, 2012 (UTC)
11th Promotional Trailer
guys i haven't seen the 11th trailer where gohan is about to go great ape were did u guys find it i cant even find it on the dragon ball heroes site
- Here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=imGG3l_izLo 00:07, September 11, 2012 (UTC)
- thanks Blaze22b (talk) 22:04, September 13, 2012 (UTC)
wow it's a Baby Janemba Now!!! That was kinda unexpected!!!! i hope they make a Super Android #18 and Super Saiyan 4 Vegito!!!!!!!!!! Nikon23 06:39, September 13, 2012 (UTC)
Dragon Ball Heroes Manga!
Okay everyone, finally it has been announced:
Treevax has posted scans of the latest V-jump issue on his Facebook page. Remarkably, it features a new two-page manga of Dragon Ball Heroes, drawn by a new artist, who's style resembles Toyble's. It centers around the hero, who's name is "Beat", that fights Baby Janemba. The story will apparantly be continuing in the next issue. Follow the links below!
- Already mentioned in the article. It's only a two page manga, and I don't think I'll last more than 10 chapters (20 pages?). 05:57, September 23, 2012 (UTC)
Proof for Super Saiyan 3 Vegeta (GT) and Super Saiyan 2 Goku (GT)??
I Saw this how is this guy finding the videos for this seriously. I'm losing my sanity here. Not fair.—This unsigned comment was made by 18.104.22.168 (talk • contribs) Please sign your posts with ~~~~ next time!.
- Who is Two Secret Cards?—This unsigned comment was made by 22.214.171.124 (talk • contribs) Please sign your posts with ~~~~ next time!.
Galaxy MIssion 6
Has anyone seen or found a link for the full Galaxy Mission 6 PV 126.96.36.199 22:56, January 10, 2013 (UTC)
Broly is Legendary Super Saiyan 3 where is real Super Saiyan 3 Broly??
It's a video game.
- Broly has only one Super Saiyan 3 form, and it's called "Super Saiyan 3" in this game, not "Legendary Super Saiyan 3". 19:21, May 4, 2013 (UTC)
Super Saiyan 2 GT Vegeta IS in the game
Proof has been included. GT Vegeta has his first 3 Super Saiyan forms in game. As far as I'm away there are two different Super Saiyan 2 Vegeta GT Cards. Pharaoht (talk) 18:48, March 20, 2013 (UTC)pharaoht
Super Saiyan Turles?? for the game
Hell Fighter 17 playable is Confirmed?
Perfect Cell absorbed Super 17 turn of Super Cell is the card game?
Super Saiyan 2 avatars
- It's just a confusing wording. The transformations above and below are the same, just they use a confusing wording in the description. In fact, the text says Super Saiyan above, and Super Saiyan 2nd version below because they've their second outfit. A single image isn't a confirmation for an additional form, the form has to be clearly confirmed as being in the game with the transformaton scale shown in the bottom part of avatars transformation card. So far, those card have only included base and Super Saiyan, no Super Saiyan 2. 17:02, July 5, 2013 (UTC)
- Also for the Namekian fusion, so far, I've only seen the Namekian avatar fusing with other Namekians. No such things as Piccolo fusing with Lord Slug or Nail fusing with King Piccolo. The Namekian avatar sure can fuse with every other Namekians, but I don't know from where it comes that every Namekian can fuse with every other Namekian. 17:05, July 5, 2013 (UTC)
What about Piccolo powering up to 'fuse with Nail' and 'sync with Kami'? This is normal to Budokai games, and DBH is kinda based on the Budokai, am I right? and plz take a look in the King Cold, that Neffyarious dude is making wrong edits there 17:09, July 5, 2013 (UTC)
- Those are appearantly forms or power ups mentioned on Piccolo cards. 01:47, July 6, 2013 (UTC)
- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9xbZzA6gKJU at 5:24 it says super saiyan 2. Do they have the transformation or not it's confusing me. Blaze22b (talk) 16:18, September 21, 2013 (UTC)
The Newest Trailer
Character Roster Format
the Character Roster need to be organized into better format and correct order. it's just too confusing to figure out who is one the game. Nikon23 01:44, January 24, 2014 (UTC)
- I don't see any problem with the list. It's the order usually used in every video games, and the names used in-game. 01:47, January 24, 2014 (UTC)
- On a related note, is Young Nappa a seperate character for Nappa like Kid Goku compared to Goku or just a skin? UnderwolfYamcha 01:53, January 24, 2014 (UTC)
what i meant was you list all the heroes and anti heroes first, and then the playable villians. i mean you got videl and mr satan all the way down the listin the villian section. not to mention other characters like kid uub and etc.Nikon23 12:59, January 25, 2014 (UTC)
- They're in order of appearance, since they're not really part of the group of main protagonists, but just side characters present here and then. 13:19, January 25, 2014 (UTC)
Super Saiyan 5 Goku playable character is the Confirmed?
Super Saiyan 2 Xeno Trunks
Super Baby Trunks?!
Teen / Young (Goku, Krillin)
In Dragon Ball Heroes, even though there is Young Gohan and Young Vegeta, there is no Young Goku and Young Krillin, only Teen Goku and Teen Krillin.
Here is the proof: As seen from the right, the two cards are young Vegeta and Gohan cards so they have the word (幼年期) under their name, but when we look at the cards on the left which is Kid Goku and Kid Krillin they have the word (少年期) under the name which is exactly written for Teen Gohan (孫悟飯：少年期'') ''[Look image under the Teen Krillin Card]. Bardock ssj2 (talk) 11:17, December 23, 2015 (UTC)
Yeah, but since Son Goku : Shounenki/Shounen (UB22/SB, B3, BT1-3) is reffered to english as "Kid" Goku (despite the fact Chi-Chi : Shoujoki is reffered as just "Chi-Chi"), the term "Kid" and "Teen" are validBH Ouji (talk) 19:37, December 23, 2015 (UTC)
Infected Gohan seperated from GT Gohan?
I do not understand why is infected Base/ Super Saiyan Gohan is seperated from the GT Gohan catogory when it is the same in the Dragon Ball Heroes. As seen from the images below, those are both GT Gohan cards written under the Japenese name 孫悟飯：ＧＴ, except the left one is infected while the right is not, so why seperate those two Gohan in the Dragon Ball Heroes page? Bardock ssj2 (talk) 11:26, December 23, 2015 (UTC)
Super Saiyan 2 Xeno Bardock and Super Saiyan 2 Xeno Trunks
There are currently no cards for SSJ2 Xeno Bardock and Xeno Trunks, they only appear as enimes so they shouldn't be listed as playable characters but only non playable enimes. The same as characters like Super Neko Majin Z, Super Haze Shenron... Bardock ssj2 (talk) 11:34, December 23, 2015 (UTC)
Janemba form names?
Baby Vegeta Catogories
Baby Vegeta (ベジータベビー) does not have any card that allows him to transform. Super Baby Vegeta (スーパーベビー) has a card that allows him to transform into Super Baby Vegeta 2 and Golden Great Ape in his own section.
Teen Baby (ベビー：少年体) has a card that allows him to transform into Baby Vegeta.
It does not matter Bardock and Trunks do not have a Super Saiyan 2 card, they must have it listed there.
Bargeta, you made a point with Super Baby Vegeta and Super Baby Vegeta 2 but I don't quite see your point with Teen Baby and Baby Vegeta. If you know Dragon Ball Heroes really well like me, you should know the card you posted (HG3 - SEC) is a merging card and the character resulting from merging does not count as a transformation for the original character. It could be prove through Goku and Gogeta, there are currently 17 cards where Goku can fuse with Vegeta into Gogeta, but I don't see Gogeta (SSJ1, SSJ3) is on the Goku character category. Bardock ssj2 (talk) 03:22, December 24, 2015 (UTC)
I actually do not see a point to continue this conversation, if I made a point and you agree, then go ahead and remove the "Baby Vegeta" form in "Teen Baby"'s section. Bargeta (talk) 11:41, December 24, 2015 (UTC)
Most wanted characters
OK so since Dimps milks us with rare characters, which characters you want to see in DBH? (non what ifs)
- The Kaios
- Old Pan (at least she's more useful than Mark : GT)
- Adult Chi-Chi
- Kid Chi-Chi
- Grandpa Gohan
Super Saiyan 3 GT Gohan is Confirmed
Shenron Mode and Ruthless Final Form considered as New Transformation?The Shenron Mode is actully a new transformation since once transformed, Goku will have a 5000 power increase as well as 5000 HP recover then he will perform the new performs Dragon Kamehameha rather than the God Kamehameha. The same also goes to Frost Transformation, when Fronst transforms, he will get 3000 HP recover along with x2 Power.Bardock ssj2 (talk) 15:37, March 3, 2016 (UTC)
The mechanics and the stats are completely irrelevant. They should be stated in the stats section since that is where this information belongs. But it is not a new transformation, he is Super Saiyan God Super Saiyan, a transformation that exists since 2015. Bargeta (talk) 14:12, March 3, 2016 (UTC)
That is not a Super Saiyan God Super Saiyan since Dragon Ball Heroes does not refer that Goku as a ordinary Super Saiyan God Super Saiyan, they refer him as Shenron Mode Goku thus the appearence after transformation does not matter. In Dragon Ball Heroes, if there is a change in the character (power, HP or guard) due to the trnasform dign on the card, it is already condisder as a transformation similar to Super Mira, Super Mira transformation is basically a Super Saiyan transformation but the increase in Power and HP is different that is why it is seperated as the Super Saiyan group.Bardock ssj2 (talk) 15:37, March 3, 2016 (UTC)
Lol. What!? It is Super Saiyan God Super Saiyan, again, "Shenron Mode" is just a mechanic to give extra attack on the opponent, nothing more than that. No, "Super Mira" (which is indeed an actual name) is similar to Super Saiyan just because Mira has Saiyans genes. The stats and its mechanics are just for in-game purposes and effects. Bargeta (talk) 14:12, March 3, 2016 (UTC)
And again, mechanic or not, if Goku gets a power increase through an unusal way, it is considered as a transformation. Similar to Gohan and Ultiamte Gohan, according to the Gohan Page, Ultiamte Gohan is a new transformation even though it is just Gohan getting a increase of power but in a special way.Bardock ssj2 (talk) 15:37, March 3, 2016 (UTC)
- I do not know where you are coming from using Gohan as example, but Gohan's ultimate state in Dragon Ball Heroes is considered a transformation only because in the series he transforms into it, even though there is no mechanic that allows him to transform into his ultimate form in the game (yet).
And Goku is already a Super Saiyan God Super Saiyan when he gets this "power increase" in the stats, so it is not even a transformation/new form. Please watch the video carefully: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tfh0Xq3c3eU Bargeta (talk) 14:23, March 3, 2016 (UTC)
First Gohan does not transforms into Ultiamte State, the his power was unlocked by Old Kai and according to the videp above, 0:10 - 0:18 Goku is simialar to Gohan, he is getting power from Shenron which makes him Shenron Mode but Gohan gets his power from Old Kai and that makes him Ultiamte Gohan.Bardock ssj2 (talk) 15:37, March 3, 2016 (UTC)
Watch Wrath of the Dragon (Movie 13), Battle of Gods (Movie 14) and even in Dragon Ball Xenoverse, Gohan transforms into his ultimate state, dude. The unlock process was just in the first time, but "unlock potential" in Gohan's case is transformation. So please, go watch those movies and then you come back here. Bargeta (talk) 14:47, March 3, 2016 (UTC)
In the movies, Gohan did not transform into his Ultiamte state, he already got that power he is just doing a basic power up like other charcters and also please don't ude reference from games sice they are not reliable (Dragon Ball Xenoverse, Dragon Ball Budokai series... Gohan can transom into his ultimate state but in Raging Blast 2, Dragn Ball Heroes he can't... ).Bardock ssj2 (talk) 15:37, March 3, 2016 (UTC)
What do you mean by "Yes he did?" if you mean Gohan did transform into his Ultiamte form than that is a no for me since like I said, Gohan was just powering up but not transforming and the reason why Gohan is stated here is because his case is similar to SSGSS Goku and Shenron Mode Goku Bardock ssj2 (talk) 15:37, March 3, 2016 (UTC)
The power up is just as the Old Kaioshin said, you need to power up like a Super Saiyan to achieve this state. Gohan's expression changes when he goes to his ultimate form. And no, there isn's any similarity at all. One is a transformation and the other is just a mere mechanic from a game to deliver an extra attack in one round. None similarity. And this is becoming pointless to discuss. Bargeta (talk) 15:41, March 3, 2016 (UTC)
Elder Kai was not saying that to achieve the Ultimate form, Gohan needs to power up like a Super Saiyan since Gohan is already in his ultiamt form except his power is supressed so what Elder Kai was saying was that if Gohan wants to draw out the power in his Ultimate form, he needs to power up like a Super Saiyan. Of cource according to your opinion and logic, Goku case and Gohan case is not relevant but for me, those two two are similar.Bardock ssj2 (talk) 15:47, March 3, 2016 (UTC)
You clearly didn't read the manga... So I'm not gonna waste my time any longer, go read the manga and watch those movies. And not just my opinion (even though I know Dragon Ball Heroes more than anyone else here in this wiki), the people from Kanzenshuu also didn't comment anything about it being a transformation, even those who know Japanese. So until we get more information about it... Bargeta (talk) 15:53, March 3, 2016 (UTC)
- shenron mode and ruthless final form are not transformations Meshack (talk) 20:59, March 3, 2016 (UTC)
- How are they not in Dragon Ball Heroes, Shenron mode is similar to Base Saiyan and Saiyan Beyond God which is consdidered as a transformation while Ruthless final form is similar to Angered Golden Frieza Bardock ssj2 (talk) 23:10, March 3, 2016 (UTC)
If you guys truly believe that Shenron Mode, and Ruthless Form are not DB Heroes Exclusive forms than get read of Saiyan Beyond God from Goku, and Vegeta's articles, and this article, because there's no difference between their Base form, and Saiyan beyond God. Not in physical appearance. SSJJ (talk) 20:35, March 4, 2016 (AEST)
Hoi and movie 13 coming to DBH
Super Saiyan 2 Xeno Trunks : S
@Bargeta Super Saiyan 2 Xeno Trunks is exist, you can check Future Trunks on Super Saiyan 2 section which said "Future Trunks was given this form in Dragon Ball Z: Budokai 2 and the following Budokaigames. Xeno Trunks can also use the form in Dragon Ball Heroes, attained in the fourth mission of the God Mission series (GDM4). Compared to his Super Saiyan form, his hair straightens up and become spiker in Super Saiyan 2. This form of Trunks is also used in Dragon Ball Discross."
other source is Super Saiyan 2 , "Super Saiyan 2 of adult Gotenks is just more spiky as well as Xeno Trunks." , you need to remove both claim from their pages if they gave wrong information.
Separate page for Trailers
The trailers are now the largest section of the page, and are going to keep expanding. The "Dragon Ball Heroes" page is now very different to any of the other game pages, and for anyone looking for info on gameplay and characters .etc, will have to scroll through lots of endless text to find what they want. I propose the DBH trailers get a page of their own. --Stryzzar (talk) 13:11, May 23, 2016 (UTC)
Evil Goku Confirmed
The character called Evil Goku or Goku Black was confirmed in Super Dragon Ball Heroes that appears in the trailer. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q_bvjxXdhIQ BabyKratosxZeus (talk) 13:00, June 9, 2016 (UTC)
That's not a trailer for the game, it shows Dragon Ball Super's next episode. And yes, Goku Black have been confirmed to APPEAR in Dragon Ball Heroes, that's why his article already has an info about it. But it doesn't confirm to be a PLAYABLE character since we haven't seen his card yet. Bargeta (talk) 13:25, June 9, 2016 (UTC)
God mission 9 details
New form of (nerd) Gohan, and....Bulma?!
Wierd how we get Bulma looking so young now... also is Gohan wearing a time patroller coat?
Thanks for removing the one below but please don't remove my comment. images that big ^ cause my internet to crawl to a halt when loading in editing mode. cos of it. bh can you resize that image so it's smaller so i'm able to talk about the topic. 0551E80Y (talk) 14:51, September 9, 2016 (UTC)
Sorry i just posted the link there, i don't know why it shows it's full image
DB HEROS GDM 10
Trailer 10 shows demigra new form
and xeno gohan also images of long hair xeno trunks
Teen Goku? Is that a thing?
Do we have any images for this?
It's basicly kid Goku from DB.
Super Saiyan Raditz card spotted
a super saiyan raditz card has been spotted, identifiable as being the only saiyan in armour with the red legband.
How many playable chracters are?