How Much Power?Edit
Does anyone know exactly what level of power a Saiyan/half-Saiyan needs to achieve to become a Golden Great Ape upon transformation? It seems like it could be anything from Super Saiyan, to Super Saiyan 3, since there are no Great Ape transformations in the series by a Super Saiyan (other than maybe the Original Super Saiyan) until Goku is already Super Saiyan 3. The Vegeta-Bulma energy rays only add to the confusion. Can anyone say what the requirements are for sure? -- .10X.Ka.me.ha.me.ha.....talk.....contrib. 07:02, 13 August 2009 (UTC)
- A Golden Oozoru make you 500 times stronger (think about 10*50=500)Hey word on the streets is Vegerot rocks!Vegerot (talk) 13:33, 13 August 2009 (UTC)!!
Good to know, but what I was really wondering was what level of power needed to be reached to attain the Golden Great Ape form? -- .10X.Ka.me.ha.me.ha.....talk.....contrib. 19:29, 13 August 2009 (UTC)
- Super Saiyan,tail, and moon!Hey word on the streets is Vegerot rocks!Vegerot (talk) 13:45, 14 August 2009 (UTC)!!!!!!
How come as a Golden Ape Goku lost his mind while back in the Saiyn saga Vegeta could turn into a great ape and not go insane. Vegetas power level was only 18 thousand back then (180 thousand when transformed) while Super Saiyn Four Goku would be probably several million.Wikiguy 10:40, November 7, 2009 (UTC)
- It isn't about power level, its about control.Thank you taking time to listen to my post! 21:05, January 5, 2010 (UTC)!!!
Golden Great Ape Requirements Edit
1.Intact Tail 2.absorbtion of Blutz Waves (possibly Over millions of Zenos) 3.High power level (high enough to reach SS3 if you know how to transform,Vegeta was strong enough to reach SS3 but didn't know how). 4.In Possession of SS (Probaby Full-Power SS)Rhm 89 10:14, January 5, 2010 (UTC)
The picture shown of the Legendary Super Saiyan in Vegeta's story, is that the Great Ape that's supposed to be shown? If so, I don't think that's a Great Ape... it has boots (hard to see, but looking carefully shows a line that marks the boots, and the foot is in that shape)... Also, I can't see the tail.
- It goes with the trivia. -- 10X.Ka.me.ha.me.ha.....talk.....contrib. 03:46, July 28, 2010 (UTC)
- The boots could've expanded, and it could have wrapped it's tail around it's waist, or it's just the angle.Endomarru 03:36, August 2, 2010 (UTC)
Golden Great Ape Super Saiyan 3 or Super Saiyan 2Edit
Is their a possibilty of a SSJ2 or SSJ3 Golden Great ape (since the golden ape is actually a merger between a super saiyan and great ape)? Also would it allow a SSJ5 and SSJ6? Even Bulma said that vegeta could have possibly become a super saiyan 5 (since he can transform to a super saiyan 2)?
- Probably not, there is no evidence for any of it. -- 10X.Ka.me.ha.me.ha.....talk.....contrib. 01:17, August 1, 2010 (UTC)
i think there a possibility for SS2,SS3 and SS4 great apes ,it just they havent show us them , but SSJ5+ probably not--Linkdarkside 15:37, August 11, 2010 (UTC)
In Dragon Ball GT the Golden Oozaru basically had the same power level of Super Saiyan 4 because Goku as a Golden Oozaru was superior to Baby Vegeta but was too primitive to focus on defeating Baby. Once Goku was a Super Saiyan 4, he easily had the upper hand. When Baby Vegeta transformed though, he and Goku were pretty much equals. So, the idea of Super Saiyan 2 or Super Saiyan 3 Golden Great Apes would not make sense. Unlike the many various Super Saiyan froms, I believe there is only one type of Golden Great Ape. Super Saiyan Historian 02:01, December 21, 2010 (UTC)
Is it just me, or are Golden Apes significantly larger than an average Great Ape? ZPRN 02:18, May 2, 2011 (UTC)
- Golden Great Ape Baby is significantly larger than normal, but regular Golden Great Apes seem to be smaller actually. Pan relative to Golden Great Ape Goku appears larger than Goku relative to Great Ape Vegeta, plus when Vegeta transforms from Regular Great Ape to Golden Great Ape, he shrinks a bit.--Megatronacepticon 12:01, August 12, 2011 (UTC)