This is the talk page for discussing improvements to the Supreme Kai article.
The plural of "kai" in Japanese is "ka" (in Roman characters, with the line over the "a" such as you would see over the "o" in shogun). However, this would be confusing, so I changed the plurals to simply "kai", rather than "kais", or even worse, as it was written before I changed it - "kai's". *shudder*
- IIRC, "Kais" was used in the English anime, was it not? -- 10:53, 10 February 2009 (UTC)
That is stupid Edit
If u look in GT he uses instant transimission LOL!
- He uses the similar Instantaneous Movement technique. (Technically it's Kibito and Kibito Kai who use the technique though. IIRC, Supreme Kai never demonstrated the ability on his own.) -- 09:07, 21 February 2009 (UTC)
Trivia error Edit
Down in the trivia section, its stated that Kibito never died in DBZ. Didn't he get blown away by Dabura and have to get brought back? I didn't want to make an edit without mentioning it first. --Jivjov 00:15, 5 March 2009 (UTC)
- Yes indeed. At first when I read that over I couldn't quite remember what had happened and thought that Dabura had spit on him, but you're right. Thanks for catching that! -- 08:54, 6 March 2009 (UTC)
Elder Kaio, Ancestor?Edit
Rename to "Eastern Supreme Kai" Edit
all the other supreme kai's pages use that format.
Rejected fusion Edit
Didn't goku ask the supreme kai to fuse with him. well thats what my friend said anyway. P.s if it does happen does it happen in the orignal or just the dub. Oops forgot to sign Before you're bornDeath flashes before your eyes. 16:23, January 26, 2010 (UTC)
Whomever is naming all the Kais as "supreme kais" is wrong. There is only one "Supreme" kai. Supreme Kai's page suggests that he is the ruler of the eastern quadrant, that's completely. Supreme Kai is over all of the other Kais, including the Grand Kai. Are you forgetting that there is already an Eastern Kai?
To prove my fact, watch the episode where piccolo reveals Supreme Kai's identity to the others. It's revealed that he is above all the other kais and that King Kai hadn't even met the guy. So please stop providing bogus information about King Kais and Supreme Kais.
Is he the Grand Supreme Kai now?Edit
I'm not sure what actually happened. Did he get promoted to Grand Supreme Kai afer all the other Supreme Kais died? It seems like he's responsible for the entire universe, not just 1/4 of it. And was Elder Kai just the East Supreme Kai or the Grand Supreme Kai? 18.104.22.168 16:27, September 24, 2010 (UTC)
Infobox Image Edit
Okay, so I heard that head shots are not allowed for infobox images, so why does Supreme Kai have one? Would these be better to replace?
Ripto22475 00:34, September 8, 2011 (UTC)
- Head shots are allowed.. Jeangabin666 07:30, September 8, 2011 (UTC)
The image I suggested for Broly's infobox page was not allowed, due to it being a head shot, so I'll have to talk to 10X about it. It's kind of unfair if Supreme Kai can have a headshot when Broly can't. Super Saiyan GoateeSend me a message! 07:47, September 8, 2011 (UTC)
- Okay that sounds good Nappa'sGoatee. Lets see what 10X says. Thanks. Ripto22475 20:10, September 8, 2011 (UTC)
I didn't say they're not allowed, I only wanted to convey that full bod y images are generally preferred. It partially depends on the character, for instance whether their body type is of significance. -- 10X Ka.me.ha.me.ha ..... talk ..... contrib. 01:58, September 9, 2011 (UTC)
I believe you said on the talk page and I quote, "Sorry, head shots are pretty much out of the question". Meaning that they were not allowed by the way it is written. Going by what you said, Supreme Kai's infobox
image should be changed. I am not saying do mine, but if you can find a better one, please do so. But personally the first link is better for him, since is describes his character, elegance, and power. Ripto22475 02:46, September 9, 2011 (UTC)
- Sorry to contradict you, but you can't just go around making assumptions like that. I meant exactly what I said, not what you think I meant. -- 10X Ka.me.ha.me.ha ..... talk ..... contrib. 02:51, September 9, 2011
I am sorry, I was not meaning to make an assumption, I was just doing what I was told. Sorry I mis understood. But anyway, do you not think the links I have posted would be better since they have more body? 22.214.171.124 03:20, September 9, 2011 (UTC)Ripto22475
- It's cool, it's just a pet peeve of mine, since I speak/type very deliberately. The first link is lower quality, so I'm not really a fan. The second is about as good as the current one in my opinion, the amount of body added is negligible to me. -- 10X Ka.me.ha.me.ha ..... talk ..... contrib. 03:27, September 9, 2011 (UTC)
This is what I don't understand Edit
I liked the Buu saga, but you know what bothered me? The fact that it would never had happened if stupid Supreme Kai never GAVE Gohans energy to Majiin Buu. He literally handed it to him on a silver platter, knowing Majiin Buu was the strongest. But he doesnt want Majiin Buu to be unleashed?!?! WHAT THE HECK! really annoys me.